Favourite Pee Star?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote of the year my sides

I can't say anything other than Dani Picas. She's just so far above every other model, it's ridiculous. 1: She's one of maybe five models I've ever seen who really hold it to their very limit.

10 minutes ago, DimitriT said:

I could call several names from different sites but first who pop up in my mind are Violetta and Naomi from Lovewetting. They're both very cute, funny, put up a great desperation show, don't act fake, and at least I feel like they're actually having fun with desperation and don't just suffer for money like some models obviously do.

Also Vanda and Kitty Salieri...

I can't say anything other than Dani Picas. She's just so far above every other model, it's ridiculous.

1: She's one of maybe five models I've ever seen who really hold it to their very limit.

2: The shape of her full bladder is the best I've ever seen by far.

3: Her body is 13/10. I don't actually care about bodies very much, but she is SPECIAL.

4: She seems just so happy to be doing what she does. Nothing is better than when a model truly enjoys being full.

5: That fucking accent. I can't get over it. She has the best voice I've heard in my life. Combined with how attracted I am to her videos, I can't even hear an Australian accent anymore without becoming aroused. It's like a fuckin' Pavlovian cock response.

I really need to spring for it someday and buy some of her videos. Not that I can't make due with the 3-4 I can find for free, but she's one of very few people who really deserve to be paid for this.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I can't say anything other than Dani Picas. She's just so far above every other model, it's ridiculous.

1: She's one of maybe five models I've ever seen who really hold it to their very limit.

2: The shape of her full bladder is the best I've ever seen by far.

3: Her body is 13/10. I don't actually care about bodies very much, but she is SPECIAL.

4: She seems just so happy to be doing what she does. Nothing is better than when a model truly enjoys being full.

5: That fucking accent. I can't get over it. She has the best voice I've heard in my life. Combined with how attracted I am to her videos, I can't even hear an Australian accent anymore without becoming aroused. It's like a fuckin' Pavlovian cock response.

I really need to spring for it someday and buy some of her videos. Not that I can't make due with the 3-4 I can find for free, but she's one of very few people who really deserve to be paid for this.

Oh, you're right! I almost forgot about her! I didn't know she's Australian (English is not my motherlanguage, so forgive me if I can't recognize the accents). 

I remember a video of her with MeliKitten: they were in a mall and held it to their limit, then fingered each other. So hot!

I was so infatuated with Tiffany, Natalie and Morigan from WHP when I first discovered Omo.

I was also a huge admirer of the Wetgirl in Public models for being so astoundingly bold, if not even a bit reckless- namely with their indoor (e.g subway) soakings. It seems like they really paved the way for Wet In Public's own unabashed wetters. I really like Natalia, another dark haired model with a 'Mia Wallace' style cut, and whichever blonde model did the WIP video in which she's wearing blue pants, wetting on outdoor stairs, when suddenly a man and woman descend the stair right in the middle of her soaking. Amazing! Many of the latter model's videos are exceptionally exposed. 

As for more recent productions, I really enjoy Charlotte, Lexi Dona and Naomi from and HDWetting's Sosha really take the cake! Some of the more amateurish models I enjoy are freckledRed, DestinationKat and Natalee (of Natalee's Wetting fame of course). I love how much Natalee pees in EVERY video!

11 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Also!

I enjoy Sunny, Nikki Next, Caroline Pierce, and most of all, Alice from RealWetting. If I think of more I'll be back, but each of those models have unique qualities that make them extremely attractive to me in their videos.

Alice from realwetting was actually the first model that I saw all those years ago. I'mma have to agree with you there 

Charlotte from wettingherpanties is definitely one I enjoy watching, but my all-time favorite is Naomi from LoveWetting! Somehow she manages to make her wettings very realistic and she often spurts a couple times (and seems truly surprised by them) before she can't hold the flood back anymore. Very cute!! One of my favorite videos of her features her looking desperately around a city for a place to pee, and she finally finds a hidden staircase somewhere and just manages to pull her pants down - but ends up not getting them out of the way fast enough and peeing in them anyway. She seems annoyed by it - very realistic, and then she has to walk around in her soaked pants. Truly great!

Guest Blurple

Alice & Sarah from real wetting. There is a video of Sarah immediately leaking into pantyhose. Lexi and Violetta are also amazing. Mostly though it’s specific videos or even pictures from before videos were a big thing. Some of my favorites aren’t even professionals and I wish the ladies in those videos did more or were identifiable.