Sign In

female Snuppa. (Request)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is/ was the most beautiful girl and I want to marry her. As well as Naomi from Love Wetting. I would do anything to be friends with either of these girls! So, if either of you are reading this, co

I wounder if anybody have the rest of this set? Or maby more set ore video when snuppa shows panties

Found these two. Thought you guys might like them 

Posted Images

well I tried to upload my snuppa pic collection but file size of zip was 373 mb - I am limited to 73 MB attachment, so I must break up my collection to zips smaller then that , will get that soon.  My video collection is around 2.34 GB  so that will take much longer breaking it up into 73 mb chunks. here are a few more for now

Again sorry if these have been posted already as I don't have time to search through forum to see if these may have already been on forum.

03072005walk.zip

bonus1 04-07-2004.zip

9 hours ago, wetgod61 said:

My video collection is around 2.34 GB

I setup a Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DJXQUneMofOb3_Pk0npP-ZhrwGXcoygA?usp=sharing) if you upload them there we can link it here until you or I get the chance to upload them. Link is private (only people with the link can see/edit the drive) that way you can upload all at once if you could/would? 

Thanks!

I'm interested in knowing how many videos Snuppa produced but incorrect file names and abbreviated files make this task difficult.  Here are sets of thumbnails showing my collection. I have spent some time stripping out duplicates but can't guarantee perfection! Anyway,  I hope this will help, if there are any movies people think are new to them or are not uploaded here already please ask me.

Snuppa thumbs2.jpg

Snuppa thumbs3.jpg

Snuppa thumbs1.jpg

Edited by hydro_1243 (see edit history)

I have uploaded the zip file of all the pic sets I have of her, and am currently uploading the entire video collection I have- note that some of the clips end in M- this means I edited them to show mostly just the wetting so if your strictly a desperation fan you may not want those.   it will be about 25 minutes before video zip folder is uploaded to the google drive. 

enjoy  the clips and pic sets

On 10/6/2019 at 7:26 AM, ratsnamedben said:

The link is: Snuppa Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DJXQUneMofOb3_Pk0npP-ZhrwGXcoygA?usp=sharing I am currently downloaded them and will try an upload to the download section and link that here too once it's done. Thank you @wetgod61, we appreciate it!

I've looked in there and there is nothing in there? or am I just doing something wrong?

• 2 months later...

There is nothing in the Google drive now -  is there a way that we can have access to that?

Very much appreciated!

On 10/5/2019 at 11:26 PM, ratsnamedben said:

The link is: Snuppa Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DJXQUneMofOb3_Pk0npP-ZhrwGXcoygA?usp=sharing I am currently downloaded them and will try an upload to the download section and link that here too once it's done. Thank you @wetgod61, we appreciate it!

5 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Not to my knowledge kevy19 I have never seen photo set of these you mention, there was a girl who looked like her but it was not Snuppa I'm afraid.

Thanks, yep knowing me I'm more than likley getting mixed up about this then! I was not even sure myself I think I once read another post about these pics many years ago on another site they had been posted saying this hence how I got maybe mixed up. Wish we had more jodhpurs riding boots and that sort of attire wettings mind bit of a kink of mind so very sexy I find for me. But many thanks for your kind answer. Kev.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/3/2019 at 11:02 PM, hydro_1243 said:

I'm interested in knowing how many videos Snuppa produced but incorrect file names and abbreviated files make this task difficult.  Here are sets of thumbnails showing my collection. I have spent some time stripping out duplicates but can't guarantee perfection! Anyway,  I hope this will help, if there are any movies people think are new to them or are not uploaded here already please ask me.

Snuppa thumbs2.jpg

Snuppa thumbs3.jpg

Snuppa thumbs1.jpg

There are a few videos that are new to me, I will list them below.

Snuppa pees her tight jeans.m4v

05042006pc.mov

bath.mov

bathpee5904.mp4

dark261204.mov

• 4 weeks later...