Some amateur Kisekae omo

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did a long-ass thing which, lets be honest, I'm pretty proud of

"F-fine. Here I am, in my panties" "It's getting there... "Ok, definitely feeling it now" "Nghhh, nnnn, gotta go... gotta go" A-ahh. It's getting really bad

Remember when I said I hadn't had a close call in like 10 years? Well, after thinking about it I realized I just didn't remember them. So I thought it would be cool to illustrate some of them using th

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Neeeeeeeko said:

Not a new post, just a question. I've been thinking of rebooting my first interactive, the football one, but way better, letting you create the character, choosing the team you want to play in, and illustrating some of it with Kisekae. What would you think of this?

I dont remenber about that interactive I should love know more about It ( maybe I've already read this, but I don't really remember hahahaha I'm sorry if that's the case) lol

A small image to not dissapear again. I was recently playing @Captain L's new game (which if you haven't played yet, get off this thread and march your ass right to the downloads section, seriously, it's really good)

Context for the image is spoilered, as to not spoil the game for you

Spoiler

Basically, this girl, Kiyoko, is a ninja with a very shy bladder, and she has a lot of trouble peeing around people. One time, she mentions that whenever she had to undertake a mission with a companion, she had always ended up soaked, with no exceptions. So, I decided to illustrate one of said missions

kskkiyo.thumb.jpg.fe10c7f9bf8cf4ca493415cf8c53efbf.jpg

Also, I just rebooted my football (soccer) interactive, so please, if you feel like it, go check it out, and aid in character creation!

Edited by Neeeeeeeko
added link (see edit history)

A small update to plug my interactive, which is where all my effort is going. Our main character Cynthia got desperate while at the club's offices, however she decided to hold it until she got home. The cold sea air and uphill streets almost made her regret that decision, but she ended up making it! barely

You can read and participate at https://www.omorashi.org/topic/65109-football-interactive-remastered-edition/

210119kisekae3.thumb.png.9d8a6cdb2567dfba71fd477ab38d14c1.png

210120kisekae.thumb.png.05c2195d6ed64289b3179d12ff390151.png

210120kisekae2.thumb.jpg.2f6effa3297ce2aa296351bed8866552.jpg

210120kisekae3.thumb.jpg.273fcb54d3fdc0379364552b7844d718.jpg

• 1 month later...

Heyyyyyy

Since I didn't get enough replies to update my interactive, I decided to make something for this thread for once

This image is once again of the anime-girl version of me, and is based on something that happened to me at a party I attended recently. Let's just say that what goes in must come out, and if what goes in is strong, it also hits strong when it wants to come out. I'm obviously not a hot anime girl but I still think it's a pretty good representation of what usually happens in those situations, especially with bathrooms often being occupied by couples looking for privacy. I have a few ideas on what to do with this girl, so you'll probably see her again soon. Also, she needs a name, so if any of you have suggestions, feel free.

210311kisekae(1).thumb.png.f8962bed4b10c548fcbaaae80bfc9ea9.png

I'm back for today, this time with an image featuring everybody's favorite dog girl, Shizuku, who finds herself in quite a situation, with a bladder that is filled past the brim and bulging out into her belly, providing an overwhelming pressure in her abdomen. This is paired by a closed-off bathroom stall, ever so tantalizing her with the relief she needs more than anything. However, she doesn't seem too inconvenienced by the imminent flooding of her skirt...

210312kisekae.thumb.png.97f5ed8857fa81b935ccf5593ca4c658.png

A small image set for today, as I didn't really feel like writing after spending like 7 hours on my non-omo writing projects

It's a rush for relief at the rift restrooms! Another game of League of Legends has ended, and four very desperate champions are now attempting to make their way to the porcelain throne, each with the same intent: to empty their very, very full tanks.

210321kisekae.thumb.png.0f3e23ae803dfe14dca12312df96a62e.png

"A-ah, N-neeko need to go so bad, nghhh"

"Q-Qiyana, c-could you please let me through? You don't look that- nghahhg! desperate..."

"N-ng-no way! I'm about to burst as well. It's just t-that some of us have d-d-dignity and s-self control! But I had to d-drink like a m-million potions! Thank you Neeko, and your b-bullshit spells"

"N-Ngh-Neeko is sorry! Aah! Neeko just leaked a bit- nghhh!"

(mentally: Nghhg, t-there's no way I can make it if I-im in last! B-but I c-can't ask any of them to let me go f-first!)

210321kisekae2.thumb.png.df90f4e2eb4c8b5afc12b88f821d587a.png

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaah, haaaaaaaaaah. haaaaaaaah,oh Stars, it feels so, so g-good! *shiver*"

(P-please hurry up S-Soraka! I'm l-l-losinghh- losing it!"

"Come b-back here you goat bi-nghahhh, no! the great Qiyana can't h-have an accident! the great Qiyan-haaaaaaaaaaaaah, *sob*"

"Nghn- Neeko's not going to make it, nghh, quickly!... Haaahhhhhhhhhnnnnnn, Neeko so relieved now!"

• 3 weeks later...

It's been way too long and I apologize. Life's been kicking me on the dick recently. It's as if the universe said: "Oh, so everybody hated 2020 but you did quite well? Well fuck you, have a shitty 2021!" But that's in the past now, all the shit I've been through is mostly over and I feel confident enough to try and get a schedule running again.

For this one I wanted to go back to Felicity, and tell you a couple stories based on experiences yours truly had, as opposed to the last post, which was mostly made up.

The first two events were witnessed, not mine, but still I wanted to illustrate my reaction to both but illustrating it as a cute anime girl is better than as a sleep-deprived student with cat-ear headphones. The first one is a time I saw one of my best friends (who I coincidentally had a huge crush on) taking a very desperate pee by a lake

210407kisekae.thumb.png.710a5c3d8c337b8e92597cbe82b15bbd.png

"O-oh, turn around and pretend you didn't see anything... even though it was so hot"

The second witnessed event was the first time I remember seeing a girl pee herself. I either was 14 or had barely turned 15, and it was my first actual party. Let's say it was quite an... experience, even though I didn't even know I had this fetish bach then. In fact, I think that might have been one of my "awakening" moments

210407kisekae2.thumb.png.b7b848229ea3dd218a2ccb0409f0c5f4.png

"Poor girl... wait a second, why is this sexy?"

Last image was when I went to my first convention, to play in a (very amateur, I'm shit at the game) league tournament with some of my friends, and accidentaly followed the wrong bathroom signs. Of course, in my representation, the genders are flipped. My team was called to play while I was returning, but fortunately the right bathroom was in the way to the stage. We crashed out of the tournament in the second round, but at least we won that game and I got this memory, so it wasn't all in vain.

210407kisekae3.thumb.png.81c1b518d301760844592cd7b79f6d45.png

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me, I'm a dumbass"

I would like to post some more but it's like 5 am here, I'll try to update the interactive tomorrow, but no promises. The shitstorm I was going through hasn't settled yet. I can promise I'll try my best, though.

Ok, stuff is settling. Still nowhere near "fine" but I'm getting up again, and besides, I've gotten up from worse. But lame excuses is not what you're here for.

Most of you are probably familiar with @AlphaHyoudou. If you're not, he's an amazingly talented artist and all-round fantastic guy. If I didn't spend all my money on LoL skins, I'd be on a plane on the way to have a few drinks with him. He has an OC called Daviana, and I have an OC called Felicity. You can see where this is going, no?

Given that he came up with the idea for Cynthia, the main character in my current interactive (Update coming Soon™) then I'd figure it would be fitting if they starred in an image with her. Now of course, my talent is nowhere near his, but I hope you can enjoy this anyway!

210415kisekae(1).thumb.png.541a1f4c3280cd62b9f587e6e4c9ffb6.png

"Nghgnnn, g-gotta go NOW!"

"Daviana, look!"

"Oh, oh that's really hot!"

Now, you're probably thinking "What fucking pervs" Well, first of all, yes, but secondly. let's just say that Karma is not a bitch. A bitch is a perfectly respectable female dog, and everyone knows dogs are the incarnation of happiness. No, Karma is a complete fucking asshole.

210415kisekae2.thumb.png.84ee653aeb00e7f75320c84c0b9a1e81.png

"Haaaaaah, haaaah, haaaah, hwaaaaah, oh it feels SO good!"

"D-Daviana! H-hurry the f-f-fuck up in t-there! I'm w-wetting myself! Come on a-already!

I got another image set done, this time a request for the one and only @AlphaHyoudou! He wanted me to illustrate a specific situation with Asia from Highschool DxD, so I did!I haven't seen DxD and read about the characters just for this, so I know the character's personalities, If they seem a bit off, that's why.

210420kisekae.thumb.png.9623a10cc5166cab1a485c4d9269a4a5.png

"Heh, it looks like Asia needs a restroom"

"Ara ara~ I don't think she knows the bathroom is out of order. I hope she can hold it"

210420kisekae2.thumb.png.0401d85fa63db0778fd43dcd9497c57e.png

"Hey, I'm actually getting worried now, do you think she'll be alright?"

"Honestly... I'm not so sure"

210420kisekae3.thumb.png.1f0a87d960e98a38bef1abe82fef8ce9.png

"A-ah, g-gotta go now! Just a few more st- No! It c-can't be out of order!"

210421kisekae.thumb.png.1c7360baae0883f0b9e57523c1854cfc.png

"Nnnn, quickly! Im l-leaking!"

210421kisekae2.thumb.png.b664bcce9eea42b43afbdf2c01b7b476.png

"Come on, o-open already! Ah, there! It's -nghhhn- opening!

210421kisekae3.thumb.png.af32cefc03461d5c1fde04cb7d451c53.png

"AAAAAAH, IT'S COMING OUT!"

210421kisekae5.thumb.png.9d3f7dff553c60bf9b27b2f56c4a11ac.png

210421kisekae4.thumb.png.8532a70986b38e0558b37a92ea8c1a57.png

"Nghhnhghhh, g-gotta get to the bathroom NOW!"

210421kisekae5.thumb.png.9d3f7dff553c60bf9b27b2f56c4a11ac.png

"Q-quickly, t-take t-these off and- AAAAH! I CAN'T HOLD ANYMORE!"

210422kisekae.thumb.png.d95909ced7441502fb6e57d8ee8c9fc5.png

"Hnghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ I-I'm wetting my p-panties, b-but it feels so good; haaaaaaaaaaah~"

I have a few ideas for some other image sets, and for the interactive, I'm just lacking both time and inspiration. But you should think about my updates as a bottle of ketchup, you shake and shake and nothing comes out, and a second later suddenly half the bottle is splattered over your plate. Let's just hope we're almost done shaking, as things are quickly picking up and life is consistently getting better, which means more time to do things I enjoy, and that includes posting here.

• 1 year later...

Hello? Is this thing on?

Look, I'm not gonna make any excuses. I dissapeared completely off the grid, and don't really have an explanation for it. I can't promise I'll be back completely, but I can promise I'll try.

For now though, I'll try to make my return by whipping up something special for you, so I present...

A complete redesign of my main OC, Felicity!

220701kisekae.thumb.png.30303908350d4c24ce5dbe85bb8e1596.png

As well as this, I'll start a Q&A with Felicity as our host so that she can answer all of your questions, so feel free to ask away!

And as to make it so this post contains at least some juicy content, an extra image of the new Felicity

220702kisekae.thumb.jpg.d86b190b22c157e63f29c9c70b1a0faa.jpg

Welcome back Man, It is Nice have you back, RL can bê a pain sometimes lol 

To celebrate that, I would like to ask her about how well she is playing HOI4 as I don't believe she has the competence and patience to cross the English Channel or to march to Moscow without having to take at least a few potty breaks 🤭

( PS : If you've never tried, you should try to invade Russia from Vladvostok, It after that supplie thing It could take more than 3 years easy ) 

2 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Welcome back Man, It is Nice have you back, RL can bê a pain sometimes lol 

To celebrate that, I would like to ask her about how well she is playing HOI4 as I don't believe she has the competence and patience to cross the English Channel or to march to Moscow without having to take at least a few potty breaks 🤭

( PS : If you've never tried, you should try to invade Russia from Vladvostok, It after that supplie thing It could take more than 3 years easy ) 

220704kisekae.thumb.png.2fc7cbbfa782489c432bdd7a4713d077.png

"Marching to Moscow? Easy! I've done it with Hungary!"

220704kisekae2.thumb.png.642bec98fb63eb61c7d33355d371aecb.png

"J-just a few more provinces! I c-can make it!

220704kisekae3.thumb.png.e173d357eaf04cd37a7dc9b379643d55.png

"Come onnnn! Nghh~~ Toilet!"

220704kisekae4.thumb.png.1668e7c251e42e1c297846a0a2ec1604.png

"Hwaaaaaah, haaah, haaaah, haah. I made it... kinda..."