Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to tell if someone is into pee?

Yesterday I was pondering this question.  How normal is "pee talk" and "pee things" in most people's lives vs someone who's "into it"?

I have a close friend who on many occasions  will say things like "I really need to pee" while getting up and heading to the bathroom.  Or we've been out hiking or doing something outside and I tell her I really need to pee, which will result in pee talk for a few minutes and after I've emptied myself she'll say something like "how do you feel now?", or maybe I trip and stumble and she'll say "you're probably glad you relieved yourself a few minutes ago aren't you?"

She's also commented on several occasions about the  strength of my pee stream.  Not that she's seen it, but apparently has heard it when I've peed either near her when we've been outside or she's heard it hitting the toilet bowl water when she's been near the bathroom door.

Maybe this is as normal for some people as "hey I'm hungry - I'm going to get something to eat".  I've just never seen anyone be that free and open with this topic before.  

I think it varies massively from person to person. I'm friends with a number of people (the majority women) who are fairly open when talking about peeing. However if you had asked me this question years back when I lived elsewhere and hung more regularly with different people I'd had said the opposite. I think some people just treat it generally as what it is - a bodily function we all do, all have a need to address and shouldn't feel too ashamed to talk about. And I guess some people don't feel too inhibited mentioning the topic.

Some of the stuff you mentioned does seem more than the usual things I hear on the subject about really needing to go or being particularly relieved after a bathroom break. But then again I imagine people with our fetish tend to over-analyze these things because we have an above average interest in the subject! I've had numerous times where I've tried to discern if someone was maybe showing signs of an omorashi interest before coming to the conclusion it was my mind projecting my interests onto things and being overly hopeful.

It could be a sign but in the end I guess only you will know being the person who knows them closely. I've met people on all sides of the spectrum from extreme shyness to being casually very open about the subject - whether its fetish based or not, hard to tell.

People have different personalities - some people are shy about this stuff and some people are super open. Doesn't have to mean they're into Omo.

The way to figure out if someone has a kink is this; you ask them about it in a suitable conversation. Usually requires being their close friend or SO, first. It's not the kind of thing you're supposed to figure out about someone unless they let you.

7 hours ago, alleycat89 said:

Yesterday I was pondering this question.  How normal is "pee talk" and "pee things" in most people's lives vs someone who's "into it"?

I have a close friend who on many occasions  will say things like "I really need to pee" while getting up and heading to the bathroom.  Or we've been out hiking or doing something outside and I tell her I really need to pee, which will result in pee talk for a few minutes and after I've emptied myself she'll say something like "how do you feel now?", or maybe I trip and stumble and she'll say "you're probably glad you relieved yourself a few minutes ago aren't you?"

She's also commented on several occasions about the  strength of my pee stream.  Not that she's seen it, but apparently has heard it when I've peed either near her when we've been outside or she's heard it hitting the toilet bowl water when she's been near the bathroom door.

Maybe this is as normal for some people as "hey I'm hungry - I'm going to get something to eat".  I've just never seen anyone be that free and open with this topic before.  

I've seen people be free and open about pee talk and pee related things before.  It doesn't mean they have any sexual interest in it. Some times that is just their personality, or maybe they grew up hearing people talk like that, or they picked it up from a friend.  It doesn't mean anything.

A long time ago I had convinced myself that a girl I was dating must have a pee fetish because of all the pee talk and wetting jokes she engaged in.  I was so convinced of this that I just assumed that it was true, without ever discussing it with her or confirming in anyway.  Ultimately this lead to disastrous consequences,  and it is something I am deeply ashamed of.

My first actual, serious, adult girlfriend also was pretty free when it came to peeing and talking about it.  I strongly suspected she might have a pee fetish, and eventually we talked about it.  It turns out she did not have a pee fetish, but she didn't find it that weird or gross.  It just wasn't something that she had any personal sexual interest in.  If anything she thought it was kind of funny, but that was it.

There is no secret tell that you can observe that will reveal someone's kink.  You just have to ask them.  You can simply say, "Hey, I noticed you comment a lot on my peeing? I was wondering if you had a pee fetish?  It is okay if you do, it's something a lot of people are into.  I was just wondering." And if she says yes, then you have your answer.

When I was 12 I had a close friend, then 10, who was definitely also into peeing. We would talk about peeing, joke about peeing, and once I spilled soda on my bed and we took turns sitting in it and pretending to laugh until we wet ourselves, but never do something like have a pee holding contest or wet ourselves. I knew he was into it, and he possibly understood it back, but we never went that far. I regret that now, we could've had a lot of wet fun together :P .

Also in high school my Japanese-American best friend was obviously into omo, judging from the way she stared at me with great interest whenever I was desperate to pee when we sat next to each others in English class. Coincidentally, I'm sure she was incontinent herself and wore diapers since once I heard hissing coming from her direction once when we were all writing something at our desks. I turned to look and she had stopped writing and was sitting still with her pencil in her hand just looking down at her desk. She sat still until the hissing subsided.

I think the best way to tell if someone is into it is judge how they act when you for example tell them you need to pee, or when you bring up pee as a topic :3 . Though of course, as others have said, you can be "interested" in peeing as a topic without having a fetish.

2 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

The question makes perfect sense. And when is asking someone about their sexual fetishes NOT awkward?

I suspect some people don't even realise that pee can be a fetish!

Also, I think one problem is that when asked suddenly if they have a pee fetish, you may scare them into denying that they do, when in fact they do! Some people may think such a thing is utterly gross, and not want to admit the truth about themselves!

I once asked a woman (in an internet conversation) if she would like pee fun, and she was actually shocked. I managed to save the situation, and make her my long-term (non-pee) girlfriend, by just changing the subject. I have noticed that in many areas of life, if you make a real gaffe, or say something you wish you hadn't said, the best thing by far is to drop the subject and talk about something else.

The more you try and justify or explain what you said, the more people remember what you said, and the worse things get!

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

I think you're missing the subtext of my statement :P

Most adults know that almost anything can be a fetish, sometimes even things we wouldn't even suspect. Either way, the subject of fetishes and paraphinielias is something considered extremely private/personal and is something which is only really appropriate to bring up in very select social situations. Nevertheless, the only way you're really going to find out if someone has a pee fetish is if you ask them outright. You will not discover the truth through observation alone.

I have wondered this same question forever. I think Dune 1001 said what I am thinking best.

I have found that in life in general, people pick up on ques and hope or think others think the way they do. This is especially true if we feel strongly about something, and it is highly important to them. 

To me pee is highly sexual and still arousing, so yea, I would hope your friend is into omo. 

I suppose you could gently ask the next time she makes a comment. The most obvious one is commenting on your pee stream. Something like "so you were listening, it is fine if you were, I have no problem with that". You could also comment on her stream, ask her how badly she had to go, how long were you holding it. See where it goes.

My coworker today at Publix where I work was pretty open about her desperation and need, she didn't think she'd make it to her break at least an hour later. I even saw her swaying/squirming discretely behind her register during the last 25 minutes she had to endure. I even said to her, " I see you are swaying, a sign you are desperate-- its not a good sign." She agreed and said "Yeah I don't know if I can make it until break." Also she was saying she didn't want to go pee at break and waste her precious half hour she only got in contrast that I gotten a full hour today. She rather get excused for 10 minutes (what we get for bathroom breaks throughout the day as many times as we need) and keep her full time to eat. When the Aprons Easy Meals presentation we do periodically through the day to present samples for meals you can make easily at home using what you buy at our Publix  Supermarkets came on the PA system, she said she wanted to get that food, I coyly remarked, "You pee first, get the food after." She said to me, "I'll just put the sample in the break room and run to the bathroom then eat it after. No biggie." She was desperate but not at the point she couldn't multitask it seems. I don't even know if she was into any of this, but she was sure not shy about her needs to even me a male coworker and also she was was once married.

Edited by hirokun (see edit history)

Some people are simply open about it and don't feel like it's a big deal but it doesn't mean they have it as a fetish. I expect many of them would be shocked if someone would tell them it turns them on. I remember one time my coworker needed to pee badly, she was crossing her legs and squirming a bit behind the register while she casually admitted to me that she didn't have a chance to use the restroom since we opened (it's been a few hours). She could put what she was doing on pause and run to the restroom when she had a few moments with no customers around (it's not a big deal as we had other checkouts open and our managers there had been very liberal about restroom breaks) but she kept bouncing behind the register until she was done with her task she started what took another 15-20 minutes, and during that time she said something like "I am about to pee my pants" when I was walking by but didn't ask me if I could cover her and didn't make attempts to leave. If I would have more imagination I would probably assume she may be into omo, but I've never seen her desperate like this again so I think she is just one of these people who are not shy to talk about their need to pee with others.

When I was married a few years ago, I suspected my wife was into Omo.. After about the third time she held it and constantly made comments about the bathroom and needing to go so bad, I finally brought up the subject. 

Turned out that she didn't have a sexual interest in pee, but just enjoyed holding it.. She held it too long a few times and began leaking however.

I did convince her to not find a bathroom and pee herself twice during our marriage, but she did it because of the amount I became aroused..

I know people who do talk about peeing and pee-related things more regularly than what seems normal, some I'm pretty sure of don't have a pee-related fetish and of a few others I honestly can not tell. All I know is that I have one, and it causes me to avoid talking about it as much as possible. If I knew about someone else having one, it'd probably be because they told me and not because I asked them.

So everyone is different and you can't even infer the opposite, so unless they make it extremely clear in their comments I wouldn't count on it.

Hmmm maybe it depends on friendship group... girls tend to go to bathroom in packs on nights out.. so it’s very common to hear “hurry up, I’m bursting” 

in fact walking home the other day I’d had a couple of pints and had to hurry her up because it getting very urgent.. literally super urgent... she just laughed, agreed to walk quicker and said she needed to pee too, but I should go first (good job or i would’ve had to explain a puddle)

This was not an omo conversation, wasn’t deliberately indulging in my fetish.. just an honest conversation 

I have a friend who always talks, or at least jokes about having to pee and that she's almost on the brink of wetting (she's told me about two accidents she had when she was young, both laughing, when she was 9 and 15).  What made me think that she might be into pee was one trip we made to the beach and she was really comfortable on her beach chair and was dying to pee.  She was looking at the shower stalls and there was a long queue and since she was comfortable didn't want to get up from her chair and said "si no fuese porque se daña la silla me meaba encima", which translates to If it weren't because the chair would be ruined I would pee myself.  I don't have the guts to bring it up with her.  I'd love to see her pee herself.  She also acts out her desperation in front of me in a big way (legs crossing, crotch grabbing, bouncing up and down, etc.)

I remember I met thiz girl in mexico on the beach once.  She was complaining about how bad sh needed to pee as she was sitting between my legs on the sand.  I told her she should just pee where she was and she gave me this flirty smile.  Later on she peed in front of me in a porta potty and wanted me to piss infront of her.  I couldn't though.  I was too horny lol.

On 5/10/2018 at 8:35 PM, johnnyc82 said:

I have a friend who always talks, or at least jokes about having to pee and that she's almost on the brink of wetting (she's told me about two accidents she had when she was young, both laughing, when she was 9 and 15).  What made me think that she might be into pee was one trip we made to the beach and she was really comfortable on her beach chair and was dying to pee.  She was looking at the shower stalls and there was a long queue and since she was comfortable didn't want to get up from her chair and said "si no fuese porque se daña la silla me meaba encima", which translates to If it weren't because the chair would be ruined I would pee myself.  I don't have the guts to bring it up with her.  I'd love to see her pee herself.  She also acts out her desperation in front of me in a big way (legs crossing, crotch grabbing, bouncing up and down, etc.)

From the time we started dating at 17 , and well into our married years my ex-wife frequently held her pee even when she didn't have to. She said she had always done it.  She told me that ,when she was younger, she often held it until she wet her pants

At fist she had no idea that seeing her grab her pussy, cross her legs etc. turned me on. She said emphatically it meant nothing to her sexually, did not understand why it got me horny, but she just wanted to wait to the last second.

She rarely peed at work or school. Sometimes she would come home from work obviously desperate, but would begin preparing dinner or some similar task pee dancing and crossing her legs tightly. I wanted to hear how desperate she was so I asked. She would tell me it feels like it is going to come out. If asked if she was going to go she would say no I can still hold it if I don't think about it ( meanwhile she was bent over with her legs tightly crossed.

Needless to say I witnessed her wetting her pants numerous times.Most of the time she was not trying to arouse me, although there were plenty of times she did it for me, or told me stories about being desperate or wetting, but insisting it did not turn her on.

10 hours ago, wettingman said:

She rarely peed at work or school. Sometimes she would come home from work obviously desperate, but would begin preparing dinner or some similar task pee dancing and crossing her legs tightly. I wanted to hear how desperate she was so I asked. She would tell me it feels like it is going to come out. If asked if she was going to go she would say no I can still hold it if I don't think about it ( meanwhile she was bent over with her legs tightly crossed.

Needless to say I witnessed her wetting her pants numerous times.

Oh my, it sounds like a living an omorashi dream. You're a lucky man.