Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

34 minutes ago, Drying said:

Thank you for acquiring this video for all of us to see, Papergami!

Now I normally don't do this, but 1.1GiB is a bit silly for a 5-minute video.
Here's a proper re-encode: Mary Must Run.reencode.mp4 (141 MiB)

Command used:

ffmpeg -i Mary\ Must\ Run.mov -c:a aac -c:v h264 -preset veryslow -vf yadif Mary\ Must\ Run.reencode.mp4

Wow, thanks! ^^ yep... 1gb is excessive xD but it happens that I wanted to upload it as soon as they convinced me to do it. Thank you for convert!

6 hours ago, bladderboi said:

WOW. Thank you for finding this! Very cool! 

Now if only we could find that other desperation short film called Urge directed by Siu Ta !

Thanks! ^^ <3

Yep! for both shorts, I tried to contact the actresses first ... but I learned that, for some reason, they do not keep them ...

However, in this case, I was able to contact the director of "Mary must run", but with "Urge" I have not spoken ... I will try to contact him too! Although I do not think that exceeds this. Also, some who saw it on one occasion tell me it's not so good.

Oh. 

Oh my. 

My teeth are chattering, this was so intense. Brilliant! Thank you, Papergami -- this was incredible. 

(Also, was anyone else reminded of "Run Lola Run"? Going by the black and white, and the older cars visible, I was starting to think this had been an inspiration -- but apparently this was made in 2000 and "Run Lola Run" in '98, so more the other way around. With its own twist, of course.) 

4 hours ago, wannawatch said:

Thank you very,very much for all the trouble you went through to get your hands on this. Much appreciated!

Well ... thanks nwn but it was not as much problem as it may seem ... thanks to the internet today, I just had to find the director in IMDB and ask him on facebook ... even so, he took months to ignore me xD

• 4 weeks later...