Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ever had a control freak make you hold ur pee?

I have a pee friend who is in her 60s named carla, She told me that she wanted to make me hold it until I burst in diapers. She sent me money on venmo to buy diapers and 3 40oz beer. When I got to her house she made me put the diaper on and drink 2 of the 40oz of beer. An hour went past and my bladder was so full it was hurting. She was enjoying me having to be very very desperate to pee. I got to the point where I couldnt hold it anymore and the pee started coming out uncontrollable into the diaper. my came out at full force and I couldnt stop it, (peeing in a diaper uncontrollably feels amazing). when my bladder emptied, Carla told me she owns a business and she lock the bathroom doors so she can watch her employees become desperate to pee, she unlocks the door during lunch so they wouldnt have accidents and sue her company

have you ever had a control freak make you hold ur pee?

Edited by peeloverc51rt (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, peeloverc51rt said:

I have a pee friend who is in her 60s named carla, She told me that she wanted to make me hold it until I burst in diapers. She sent me the money on venmo and sent extra money to buy 2 40oz of beer. She told me to put the diaper and drink both 40s. I dranked the 2 40oz  in 30 minutes then put the diaper on. When my bladder was full I asked her if I can use the bathroom, she faced timed me and said no. I couldn't hold it any longer and lost control of my bladder then peed uncontrollably into my diaper. When my bladder was empty and my diaper was soaked. I changed my diaper and put on a new one. The beers filled up my bladder so much I begged carla to let me use the bathroom she said no and I peed in the diaper again uncontrollably. The pee came out so hard I started to cry, its a weird reaction. Then she said she likes to make guys in their 20s hold it until they wet themselves because it makes them humble 

ever had an older friend make you hold it untill you wet ur self?

*facepalm* is any of that true?

1 hour ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

*facepalm* is any of that true?

very true, I've known carla for a very long time, we go to multiple pee websites that we find new hold it games, shes an older lady and im a young guy with similar pee fetishes. 

Edited by peeloverc51rt (see edit history)
On 4/27/2018 at 9:13 AM, Bedwettingchik12 said:

Is any of THAT true?

@BENAir01

its true and I personally enjoyed it a lot, I met a lot of friends online through out the years. Whether you believe my stories or not, its fine with me. I hold the memories of my life & my small bladder struggles and try to share it with other people who have the same the same problem as I do. I could care less if you believe me or not,  you should see the hold it competitions we have in our group chats. 

On 4/29/2018 at 1:57 PM, peeloverc51rt said:

@BENAir01

its true and I personally enjoyed it a lot, I met a lot of friends online through out the years. Whether you believe my stories or not, its fine with me. I hold the memories of my life & my small bladder struggles and try to share it with other people who have the same the same problem as I do. I could care less if you believe me or not,  you should see the hold it competitions we have in our group chats. 

1. You tagged the wrong person.

2. Obviously you care a great deal or else you wouldn't be defending yourself quite like you are

First you told us that you drank 80 oz of beer in 30 minutes, which just sounds ridiculous, but then you edit your post so that it appears less exaggerated (probably because it's total BS).  But while you were at it, you decided to also bring up Carla's habit of locking the bathroom doors to keep her employees desperate. Does such unethical behavior not even bother you? Do you like the fact that she does it? How do we know you're not just making it up to get attention?

The way you keep changing your story makes it difficult to believe what you're saying. You seem to be one of those people that likes to amaze others with tall tales, just so you can brag about something that never happened in order to make yourself look special. Your attempt at this is having the opposite affect on your audience.

lmao holy shit I just read what I wrote, and my response to that. Sorry guys and gals I was on spring vacation and highly drunk when I wrote this stupid post. Oh god no wonder everyone is grilling me on here! I deserve it to get told off for this one, glad my drunk texts where not this bad, that did some damage to my social life. Sooo sorry @Bedwettingchik12 @Anubis @kochel428 @ian flemming and everyone else. 

6 minutes ago, peeloverc51rt said:

lmao holy shit I just read what I wrote, and my response to that. Sorry guys and gals I was on spring vacation and highly drunk when I wrote this stupid post. Oh god no wonder everyone is grilling me on here! I deserve it to get told off for this one, glad my drunk texts where not this bad, that did some damage to my social life. Sooo sorry @Bedwettingchik12 @Anubis @kochel428 @ian flemming and everyone else. 

So that explains it. Now that we know, your original post makes more sense lol.

8 hours ago, peeloverc51rt said:

Okay.. if you're gonna come up with an excuse to back up your false story, come up with a better one.

you posted this story and 2 DAYS later, you still defended it

On 5/6/2018 at 2:31 PM, Bedwettingchik12 said:

Okay.. if you're gonna come up with an excuse to back up your false story, come up with a better one.

you posted this story and 2 DAYS later, you still defended it

dont care, I just come here to download videos, then move on about my day.  It humors me that you counted the days @Bedwettingchik12 Take your victory I give up, no need to challenge me further.. unless it makes your miserable life feel important go for it. 

11 hours ago, peeloverc51rt said:

dont care, I just come here to download videos, then move on about my day.  It humors me that you counted the days @Bedwettingchik12 Take your victory I give up, no need to challenge me further.. unless it makes your miserable life feel important go for it. 

I don't have to count the days.. it says the days.

obviously you do more than download videos, you make stories up too.

but I love how you resort to personal attacks. It's cute

can we please get an admin to close this??

3 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

I don't have to count the days.. it says the days.

obviously you do more than download videos, you make stories up too.

but I love how you resort to personal attacks. It's cute

can we please get an admin to close this??

Maybe it's time to just ignore this thread, eh? It'll just get buried under pages and pages of other forgotten threads and won't matter anymore. Maybe it's time to stop feeding the troll and focus your attention on threads that are more worthy of your time.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:48 PM, Anubis said:

First you told us that you drank 80 oz of beer in 30 minutes, which just sounds ridiculous

I agree the story sounds fake but what's so ridiculous about it? I can drink even more, but normally I prefer vodka if I want to get drunk in a small amount of time.  However beer is better If you want to make yourself have to pee. 

4 hours ago, Rouse said:

I agree the story sounds fake but what's so ridiculous about it? I can drink even more, but normally I prefer vodka if I want to get drunk in a small amount of time.  However beer is better If you want to make yourself have to pee. 

It was the fact that it's a lot of alcohol in a very short amount of time that made it seem ridiculous. However, after investigating it further, it's obvious that it's not as insane as I thought. Even I could probably do it, but I'd get no enjoyment out of it since the alcohol in my blood would be far too high. I'd be too busy throwing up to care about whether I needed to pee or not.

You and peeloverc51rt must be able to handle more alcohol than I can, so that is probably how you guys are able to do it. It is very rare when I drink anyway, so you guys are probably more tolerant of it than I am from drinking it more often as well.