Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thrifting Diapers

I went thrifting today, as it is one of my favourite pastimes. I found some Attends Briefs with Tapes in an 18 pack for 8$. Other than having to look one of the salespeople that know me rather well in the eyes while I bought them, discounts are cool.

Anyone else have good places to get deals on diapers?

Also, @nappypants, the diapers I bought today have tapes. They are the real deal. I’ll be spending my day in them tomorrow. We’ll see how they go over. I’m not much for messing, as I’ve done it once before and didn’t care for it. The Attends are super high absorbency, so I should be able to wet all day without leaking.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:10 PM, WildRoseBaby said:

I actually found 4 tubs of ABDL stuff in a thrift store once. I am not sure if I want to know the story behind it because it was easily about $1000 worth of stuff and I took it all for a song. 

That's awesome.  Maybe I should look in those types of stores more.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2018 at 5:10 PM, WildRoseBaby said:

I actually found 4 tubs of ABDL stuff in a thrift store once. I am not sure if I want to know the story behind it because it was easily about $1000 worth of stuff and I took it all for a song. 

Bruh wow that’s crazy. Wow. Cool that you scored a deal though. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've seen diapers before at a local Value Village (Savers in the US) and I think they were the prevail brand? Can't remember much beyond that, but even though I was with my gf who is comfortable with me being abdl I didn't end up buying any since we already had a lot of clothes to bring home with us. They don't give you anything other than paper bags and I'd rather have my canvas bags with me in order to buy them and keep it discrete until I get home.

I will likely be going back there to check again and bring my bags along in case I find any that are worth buying.

• 1 month later...

Picked up two partial packs of goodnights today at the local Salvation Army. One was a pack of 6 small/medium Iron Man ones, and the other was a pack of 5 large/extra large sleep shorts. They were each $2.95 and I have been wanting to try the small/medium size range to see if they fit, and am surprised to say that I can pull them up and they fit very tightly. I might be able to upload some pictures and video of me using on Friday if you guys want.