Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale This one asshole preschool teacher (Contains messing)

So, this memory is really the only time I can recall getting caught padded by an educational instructor when I still wore diapers frequently. Before I eventually settled at the local YMCA for Preschool, my mom tried out a few others. One that stood out was this really art focused one with a pretty anal retentive teacher.

Well, during this one incident, I was still getting used to the toilets at the place. They had, oddly enough, the kind of single toilet+sink combo bathroom one would find in a nurse's office, which thinking back makes some sense, as there weren't too many kids attending there, less than twenty.

So, I feel the need to poop and I head on in the bathroom. Still not used to the toilets there yet, I slipped my pants down, sat on the seat, and pushed the load into my diaper. My teacher probably thought I was taking a while and came in as I was pulling my pants up. She yelled at me, and suffice it to say I didn't attend the next day...plus the place was PRETTY pricey

On 21/04/2018 at 3:09 PM, diokno44x said:

I think it was for seeing me in a messy diaper, and when my mom came by I think she said something about the preschool not accepting unpotty trained infants

I wasn't able to start school when I should have (aged 4, the start of the school year i would have turned 5) because I wasn't potty trained and the school wouldn't take children who weren't.  An embarrasing fact my mother has reminded me about on a weekly basis since - she even told my fiancée the first time they met!

8 hours ago, MittensDL said:

I wasn't able to start school when I should have (aged 4, the start of the school year i would have turned 5) because I wasn't potty trained and the school wouldn't take children who weren't.  An embarrasing fact my mother has reminded me about on a weekly basis since - she even told my fiancée the first time they met!

Well, here's the thing, I was potty trained, but I was uncomfortable with public restrooms

17 hours ago, MittensDL said:

An embarrasing fact my mother has reminded me about on a weekly basis since - she even told my fiancée the first time they met!

So this was somehow your problem? I don't think so! I often wonder how many of our parents generation woulde be/were into omo, but didn't know what it was, so ended up 'playing it out' on their kids. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2018 at 4:52 PM, diokno44x said:

Well, here's the thing, I was potty trained, but I was uncomfortable with public restrooms

Me too but my solution was to not drink anything during the day, until I got home after school.  My mum knew about it but didn't do anything - she'll still tell me how I wouldn't drink during the day to avoid using the toilet at school.  I was extermely constipated as a result, I only went #2 once a week and it we very painful.  I didn't know what they were at the time but I had hemerroids by age 8.

On 25/04/2018 at 12:59 AM, blasseroz said:

So this was somehow your problem? I don't think so! I often wonder how many of our parents generation woulde be/were into omo, but didn't know what it was, so ended up 'playing it out' on their kids. 

A lifetime of being told how I "couldn't start school with my friends because you wouldn't use the potty" has left me feeling that it's my fault.  Rationally and objectively I know that it's not but my feelings disagree.  I don't even remember that time in my life, but 30+ years on she still tells anyone I know she meets as more or less the first anecdote about me.  When I lived at home it came up over Sunday lunch every week, even if it was just the family who'd heard it hundereds of times before, without fail.

I'm sure it's why I'm here - in my mum's words "given the choice you'd still be in nappies" and in my mind there's an ongoing struggle between my feelings that I'm an awful person for not potty training as she wanted and wonder about if she's right and I really do want to still be in nappies.  The thing that really annoyed me was, I knew she would tell my wife (we got married 4 days ago) so I had pre-empted her and already told my girlfriend (as my wife was at the time) the anecdoate the night before and how embarrased I was about it.  The next day my mum's recanting of it was word-for-word as I had told it the day before.  Literally every word in the same order - she's told it so many times I subconciously knew how she tells it off-by-heart!!!

Sorry, I'm just venting my anger at my mum now...

My new wife's pretty furious that my mum didn't do anything to help me with either constructive, rather than vindictive, toilet training, about me not using the toilet at school or my OCD when I was about the same age and washing my hands so much all the skin peeled off.

Edited by MittensDL
Couldn't multiquote on my tablet for some reason, had to edit on "proper" computer. (see edit history)

Still, I would be asking myself what it was about the 'story' to her that was so fascinating that she was compelled to keep saying to everyone - guilt maybe? I know that eveyone has a different reason to be on this site, but I personally feel that just sharing our experiences with each other is an excellent way to gain more perspective for our own benefit. All the best for your marriage, remember that in a marriage, "1+1=3, You, Us and Me".

On 05/05/2018 at 4:33 PM, blasseroz said:

Still, I would be asking myself what it was about the 'story' to her that was so fascinating that she was compelled to keep saying to everyone - guilt maybe? I know that eveyone has a different reason to be on this site, but I personally feel that just sharing our experiences with each other is an excellent way to gain more perspective for our own benefit. All the best for your marriage, remember that in a marriage, "1+1=3, You, Us and Me".

Thanks.  I let out too much on this site, I know, but I hope that it's amongst company who can appreciate what it's been like to keep this all bottled up for years and now be trying to sort it all out in my head.  I don't set out to hijack threads or cause any upset.  Sorry when that happens.

I like that "1+1=3" - we've always tried to have a fair, equitable relationship which does mean neither of us gets our own way all of the time.  I'm very, very bad at putting myself first but she sometimes makes me choose to do things I want to even if I know its not her first choice.  I'm a very lucky man.