Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting my Snowsuit While Clearing the Driveway

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/20/2018 at 9:07 PM, soakedleggings said:

Hello everybody. Its been a while since I last posted a story, so I thought I might share an accident that happened this winter.

It was around February when this happened. A big snowstorm had blown though, so of course I had to clear the driveway so I could get my car out. The snow was actually halfway up the doors so I knew it would probably take a while. So that morning, I had something to eat and went to the bathroom before going out.

I changed out of my pajamas, and into my black spandex catsuit. I know its a weird choice, but its warm, comfortable and would work well under my snowsuit. (I actually didn't plan on wetting myself that day, so it was just a coincidence I wore clothes that would make peeing more difficult.) Anyways, after I put on my catsuit I zipped up my one piece snowsuit, put on my boots, hat and gloves and went outside. 

It took a while just to get the snowblower out of my driveway because the snow was piled up so high. But I eventually got it out and started clearing the remaining driveway. Probably after a half an hour I got my first urge to pee. But I figured it wouldn't be too much longer so i ignored it. But the feeling was growing fast. After another 15 minutes or so, I really had to pee bad. So I stopped and thought on what I should do. I thought I could just go back inside to pee, but taking off everything would probably take too long. Also I couldn't squat to pee outside cause I was wearing a catsuit. So then I realized the only realistic option was to wet myself right there. I thought about it for a few seconds, but just decided to pee anyways. Nothing wrong with that. So I did. I felt great relief as I felt my pee running down my legs. The pee probably lasted almost a minute. After I finished peeing, I kept on clearing my driveway. It took me almost two hours to clear the whole thing.

After I finished outside and put the snowblower away, I went back inside to inspect the damage. After I took off my snowsuit, I saw that my catsuit legs were soaked all the way down. But surprisingly no pee escaped the snowsuit. Most of it was absorbed by the snowsuit and my boots. So I also took off my catsuit, and put them both in the wash. Then walked upstairs to take a shower.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I know Ive mainly been posting experiences about snowsuits, but don't worry. I will post more leggings accidents as the weather warms up around here.

I Love It!