Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Are there any omo videos with the use of tongues, or toys to make it harder?

I was wondering if there are any omo videos any of you guys know about that has things like, vibrators, cunnilingus, bondage, etc to make holding harder?

I've had this thought for awhile about having a girl tied down, she can barely hold it, then someone turns on a vibrator, or starts licking between the legs to make it even harder to concentrate and hold on; making her control slip more and more till the inevitable.

sounds like a really tantalizing idea, sadly however, I’m single, soooo I can’t try on my own as much as I’d loooove to!

what do you guys think? If you don’t know any videos like I described, do you think you’d enjoy them? :3 

Although I don't have any video of this particular screenplay, I can tell you that quite a few women like it. About cunnilingus, I used to do it with a friend of mine, she would just stand in front of me, me sitting down on the floor and I would just gently kiss her beautiful flower as she slowly let go from time to time. She would get to a total state of ecstasy when we did that. Yes, I'm sad we can't see each other anymore ;)