Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does HD Wetting suck?

The feedback I've received from HD Wetting has always featured a broad spectrum of opinions.  Lately, however, I've been inundated with feedback that seems overwhelmingly negative and harsh.  I've even had messages encouraging me to shut down HD Wetting.

My goal with HD Wetting is to produce content that feels authentic- Too often in adult videos the whole thing feels so fake it is a distraction, to me.  The models never seem that into what they are doing- They are just doing another scene to get a pay check.  That is the exact opposite of what I want HD Wetting to be.  I want to produce content that is fun for everyone.  Fun for the production crew, fun for the models, and fun for the viewers.  This starts with recruiting models who are able to have fun shooting the scenes and who enjoy themselves when filming.  As a result, HD Wetting models do not typically have the standard look that one might expect from someone who is appearing in an adult video.  But, in my opinion, having models who are actually having fun ends up being way sexier, and feels way more authentic, than hiring adult models from an agency who are just doing another job.

Based on the feedback I have been seeing lately, maybe I am an outlier in this regard?  Perhaps it would be better if I hired models through an agency who are just doing the videos for a paycheck, where it is just work.

Here is some of the feedback I have been seeing-

All models are attractive. So why has HD Wetting have ugly models who could do with paper bags on their heads?

HD wetting should just shutdown in general they had their time when they had better models like Haydee.

Lyra isn’t very attractive. What’s going on with HD Wetting? In fact, can we please not even have any more HD Wetting uploads?

The other thing that annoys me out of all the sites HD wetting is the most expensive one but its content quality isn’t great.

The other thing that annoys me out of all the sites HD wetting is the most expensive one but its content quality isn’t great.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol! TVGuy's triggered! (I probably shouldn't be laughing at that...)

Does anyone have this video? https://hdwetting.com/naked-bursting-pee/

That's super harsh. I love your models, they do great work (as do you), don't let the haters get you down. Everyone criticizes, but I bet none of them have ever tried to shoot their own Omo video ;) W

Posted Images

I've only consumed the free content you put out--personally can't afford to pay for even cheaper videos than yours--, but even the freebies you give out are top quality.

Personally, I don't care whether a model is ~into~ what they're doing or not, as long as they don't look like they hate what they're doing while being filmed.  I also don't care what any models look like, but I'm probably in the minority there.

Sosha and Alisha are two the prettiest girls I've seen, so right there is one argument out the window. I admit, I don't really frequent your site, TVGuy, but the clips and pics I have seen say a lot about the product you produce. $15 a month isn't that much, considering what you get. And I think a lot of your scenarios are more inventive and realistic than what you get on, say, Bound2Burst(even though I do buy quite a bit from them). Don't worry too much about it, haters gonna hate, as they say.

My one and only complaint is the lack of extended and real desperation. Your models are absolutely beautiful, and anyone who thinks otherwise can suck a bag of dicks. I feel horrible that they have to read such garbage. I'll never understand how anyone can treat women that way, no matter what their profession is. And as a content creator myself, I'm just as sorry that you have to deal with it.

I think that this feedback you're getting is just the internet being the internet.  There's always going to be people who are going to hate on things like this.  The stuff about the models is also ridiculous.  First of all they're all beautiful and second of all they actually like pee which is a huge plus in my eyes.  The last comment about money is just people being greedy and not realizing just how much time and money filming even just one video takes.  Taking feedback is important but only if it's actually constructive.  All of these comments probably only took seconds to type up and aren't providing any useful information.  

Hmmm, after reading those comments, I can ascertain only one diagnosis for those particular commenters:

174.gif

tl;dr--These people are seriously butthurt.  TBH your models are much more "real" than the other models.  Like honestly they seem like they'd be chill and cool af even outside of their "jobs" (so to speak).

Don't let these butthurt losers crimp your style man.

Edited by PWG (see edit history)

You can please some people but never all.    I don't post here much but I thought Id chime in. Being in my mid 40's I can clearly recall the days where I was thrilled just to read a story of some girl peeing her pants,   I moved from there to even more thrill when I found a few stray grainy ass images of a girl in peed pants  From there of course came the videos.  Technology has come a long way over 20 + years I think expectations have increased with it.

I speak for myself and in no way speak for anyone else but this is my opinion. I think a lot of people could relate at some point in out lived getting some sort of new toy.  It was the thrill of your life at first but over time it starts to leave you wanting.  Im starting to think wetting and watersports material has also become that way too.  I feel like with the vast amount of watersports media out there it has become mundane.  Girl dances around, maybe grabs her crotch a few time and then conveniently pees her pants.  It seems like that is pretty much how every video goes.  I feel like you and many other producers have found yourselves "grasping at straws" as it were.  Trying to find something new.  For me it seems that "grasping at straws" has led to the portrayal of unrealistic scenarios.  That may be great for some but not everyone.  I myself even see some of the scenarios as "sadistic".  That of course is my take on it and someone else will see it different,  I can only speak for myself.   I have been a member of your site and the technical quality of your videos is top notch but the scenarios to me are used, worn out and in some cases just unrealistic to me.  I guess my take is liking videos that represent a more realistic scenario.  To me that is situations that happen on a daily basis.  Traffic jams, perhaps cause by a traffic accident or bad weather that cause one to be caught in their car for extended periods of time.  For me an example would be stuck in the car with my fantasy girlfriend who desperately needs to pee.  She would be "mature" about it, not whimpering and whining like a 10 yr old girl.  After all lets face it most grown women are not going to sit there and whimper like a child over having to pee.  She may say something to the effect of not being sure she can wait and or hopes that her boyfriend will not be angry with her if the worst would happen.  For the sake of the scenario the boyfriend may or may not be turned on by the situation but he will be understanding.  It could go a few different ways from here.  Of course she could end up simply having an accident and her boyfriend is sympathetic and understanding or it could be played out a bit more.  Perhaps the boyfriend admits straight out that he would like to see her wet or she picks up on his body language that he is aroused by her situation and chooses to have some fun with it.  Of course she cold also be annoyed by it but that for me would travel down the sadistic route.  Might be ok for some entertaining a fantasy but its not my fantasy.  The whole scenario could end several ways.  She could make it to a rest area and use the bathroom, (what fun would that be though), she could make it to said bathroom only to pee her pants before she got to the bathroom.  There could also be other obstacles, perhaps an a gas station attendant will not allow her to use a bathroom causing her to wet or perhaps someone is in the bathroom taking an eternal dump and she pees her pants waiting.  

Here is another different fantasy of mine and I wonder who can relate.  Lets face it, not many of us are open about our "fetish" so approaching it with a partner is intimidating at the least.  I have fantasized being deeply involved in a heart to heart conversation with a women and finding the comfort to admit my "darkest fantasies" to her.  She may be a little surprised to find that I am aroused by the idea of a women wetting herself but she is not put off by it.  She may be mildly uncomfortable with the idea of intentionally wetting herself to indulge me but has a desire to please.  She may ask me to promise I would tell no one and offer to allow me to watch her pee in her pants.  Of course I am more than agreeable to those terms as I don't want anyone to know my "fetish" either.

I think as far as your models go,  there are some I don't find attractive but that is me and again I cant speak for everyone.  I myself like slim girls like Alisha, Sosha and Miki.  I would not being stuck in traffic with any of those 3 sitting next to me with a bursting bladder.  Well, that's my 2 cents worth I am curious what others think.

2 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Your models are absolutely beautiful, and anyone who thinks otherwise can suck a bag of dicks. 

Ah, okay, I'll be sure to do that as someone who personally didn't find them attractive, but wasn't shitty enough to say that in context other than this one.

@TVGuy, from lurking, I can relate to some of your background and appreciate the thought behind your videos. I always appreciate someone who actually places effort and demonstrates skill in the production of their content, and I'd probably do it a lot like you do. For whatever reason, though, your vids never really seemed to click with me. Again, that's personal preference, and would not come close to warranting the nasty things said here. 

This there again is just my own humble opinion on this topic! I have to say I have never viewed the pay content of your site but the free things I have seen are of excellent quality indeed. However I do tend to agree with what Omolpp  wrote I do think it's all too easy to get stuck in a rut! Looking back I came to the Internet early on well over 20+ years ago now and I remember there was little wetting on line very early on, but then with the rapid growth in almost under a year it seemed to explode on to the Internet and I remember every Saturday getting up and doing the long and painfully slow down load on dial up of the latest "Wetting Her Panties" videos I was a member of that site from day one it came online. I so loved the early stuff they did with Tiffany the first Natalie  Di and Wendy to name a few Fab wonderful memories! I had never seen the likes of this on tap each week even if the downloads took forever, but in a few short years to me that site got samey! Woman just wets her panties in some bland room or garden! Each week I lost interest and moved on! I have always thought the problem being is all of us like different facets of this whole wet  / wetting scene! I love the scenario type wettings for me my brain has to be kidded in to thinking we are in a real situation and there again I agree some of the acting / desperation can be over the top. But I remember a producer of this kind of videos telling me "Do remember we are not using actresses we are using models! Good point still I suppose. In general I look around now online and I don't pay to any site as there is nothing that grabs me in my line that I like. " Lovewetting" Got close when it first came online but that has got very much stuck in a rut also I feel I wrote to them with a couple of what I thought were great accident scenario situations to that site yet they were never done and I don't think is just the poor thought our videos or the fact that these women are not real actors it goes deeper to me! And down to even the cloths the models wear we don't get enough of what I like which is sports kit from running tights to horse riding jodhpurs to the great swim wear of either a nice bikini or one piece swimsuit say ! But as I say that's what I like others may hate this which I realise that's why I understand how hard it must be to please everyone and the fact you never will. 

For me being the age I am not in to models with tattoos or piercings. And that's  Just my own thing again there, that's not me at all and I feel maybe it would be nice to see some more mature models used. I'm not seeking or would want for that matter some glamorous out of this world looking woman far from it!  

For me I would much rather see say a wetting site that did just four really good longer scenario wetting videos each year that were well planned out scripted out lines learnt and acted out as best as possible as if it was a normal day to day situation that this all took place in! And that were filmed /made in good safe locations where no laws or rules will be broken and no harm or hurt comes to any one! So OK this all has to be done on a slim budget I understand but having made a few videos myself "Not wetting" I feel 80% is all about the planning  and  I would pay for these for sure and why not bring men in to some of these in different roles. Or a more mature woman maybe mother and daughter even say. And on this site they would ask before the video was made get members involved in ideas for feedback on what sort of scenario did people want say what clothes did they want used locations and all ideas. They would have a chance to buy outfits of there own choosing for the models to wear in the films throw it open much more before the video is even made get ideas situations and thoughts however wild these might be! Like I say you are never going to please us all sadly that's life but I have written so many time to different wetting sites with ideas which all seem to get shot down or people say that's to hard to do or make or to expensive!  This criticism of your own site and models does seem hard to me as I do appreciate it must be hard but I do think we are in need of a new fresh approach maybe looking back when I was 20 years old I was truly excited in the late 1970's at buying the Top Shelf Fiesta mag here in the UK as it started to publish a few readers letters about wetting! For the first time I felt I was not alone and these simple letters then way back then turned me on in there own way as much as any video out there today! Maybe we need to step back and re a praise what it is we are all after re this fetish and what we want when we pay for content!     
Kev.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

The feedback I've received from HD Wetting has always featured a broad spectrum of opinions.  Lately, however, I've been inundated with feedback that seems overwhelmingly negative and harsh.  I've even had messages encouraging me to shut down HD Wetting.

I am currently a member, and I certainly wouldn't be if I thought you should shut the site down. But I do think that improvements could be made, and honestly I do think that there sites out there nowadays that outdo your site in some regards.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

My goal with HD Wetting is to produce content that feels authentic- Too often in adult videos the whole thing feels so fake it is a distraction, to me.  The models never seem that into what they are doing- They are just doing another scene to get a pay check.  That is the exact opposite of what I want HD Wetting to be. 

In my opinion your success varies a bit in that regard. In most videos I do believe that the models are into the wetting. Sometimes it feels that they aren't necessarily that much into the scenario or story line. While this is the less important part, it still plays a role in how authentic a video feels. The models mostly aren't really great actors, and as soon as there is a storyline that requires more acting, the video feels a bit awkward. Videos with natural reactions and interaction of the models work far better for me. In comparison to your acted videos, the challenges and games that Lovewetting uses feel more authentic, and at least some of their models also seem to genuinely have fun with these.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

I want to produce content that is fun for everyone.  Fun for the production crew, fun for the models, and fun for the viewers.  This starts with recruiting models who are able to have fun shooting the scenes and who enjoy themselves when filming.  As a result, HD Wetting models do not typically have the standard look that one might expect from someone who is appearing in an adult video.  But, in my opinion, having models who are actually having fun ends up being way sexier, and feels way more authentic, than hiring adult models from an agency who are just doing another job.

I completely agree, but for the reasons stated above it doesn't work out for all of your videos.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

Based on the feedback I have been seeing lately, maybe I am an outlier in this regard?  Perhaps it would be better if I hired models through an agency who are just doing the videos for a paycheck, where it is just work.

For me, this would be the reason to give up on your site.

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

Here is some of the feedback I have been seeing-

I can't quote your original quotes here for some reason, but here's my opinion on that:

I do like that your models are different than typical adult models. I find some of them attractive, and some not so much. The thing is, recent content is almost exclusively Sosha, Alisha and recently Lyra. That is not much diversity. Honestly, I don't find Lyra very attractive, and that's of course personal taste. But it means that a good deal of your videos aren't all that appealing for me. Sosha did a couple shoots with a different style, with lots of makeup, no glasses (and even dyed hair?). I don't like these very much either, I love her otherwise very natural style. If possible, working with more different models gives you a much better chance to match the personal taste of more customers.

Of course this is absolutely no excuse for the very nasty comments on your models. I find these completely out of line.

About the price: with the relatively few models and updates compared to competition, and the limitations of the acted scenarios, your site has a bit of an outdated vibe for me, and your short term membership price is quite high for that. The discounted price of longer-term membership matches my perception of the value of your content for me as a customer much better. But I will take a break after the six month membership spell is over as my budget is limited and I also do like content of other sites.

As an aside, the structure and navigation of your site could improve. For example, in the member area, you never see the descriptions of the videos and photoshoots anymore that are on the public part of the site. And the pages for videos and photoshoots load quite slowly.

TVGuy regularly talks sense here when someone has a problem. His models appear to like what they do. Sosha has proved it by making her own videos. The enthusiastic wet lesbianism tells me she and Lyra enjoy that too. I'm not a subscriber because the price in my currency is fairly steep. All in all, hat's off to TVGuy and his models. Long may they rain!

Those comments seem an awful lot like the ones trolls make in youtube comments just to get a reaction out of people. They just say "oh it sucks" instead of "you could do this or that to make them better". Honestly I wouldn't put too much stock in comments like that.

Personally I like the the content that is put out. The quality is good and everyone involved genuinely seems like they're enjoying it too. The only thing I can think of is that a good number of the videos that are more story based focus mostly on the wetting scene itself and not as much on the story. I honestly think sometimes the story is what can make or break a video, which is probably not what you would think with this type of video. But that could just be me. Like a lot of people said here, you can't please every person every time.

@TVGuy You are by far one of the most passionate producers I have seen in this line of work. So I am going to give you my honest thoughts. It's past 2am my time, and I have work tomorrow, so I gotta keep it brief, but here are my thoughts.

I'm more into diapers than wetting. I do watch desperation/wetting videos, but I probably view diaper content 75% of the time. But I know you have HD-Diapers too, so this should be applicable.

Also, I almost never pay for content. I probably haven't in 3-4 years. I pirate almost everything or find free content in some way. I know with 100% certainty there are people who pay for content, but I would imagine they're few and far between.

But I can say, if I were to sign-up for a site or pay for content, I would almost certainly not pay for yours. And I don't say that to be mean - I'm saying that to be honest. There are several reasons why.

First of all, the models aren't great. Don't get me wrong - they aren't bad looking women. But they aren't women I'm going to pay to see - especially when there are more appealing options out there. Look at SkyMouse with WettingHerPanties and DiaperGal. Models like Faye, Natalia, Sasha, etc. Yeah, not all of them (in fact most of them) are legitimately into this type of thing (aka they're there for a paycheck), but some of them are, and they're almost always porn-star sexy. And when you see the same ones repeatedly (Kayla, etc.) I can kinda trick myself into thinking, "Damn, maybe that sexy girl is really into this type of thing!"

Look at the barely-legal young girls on Clips4Sale (e.g. Princess Puddlez, etc.) Again, they appeal to me more, and probably many others as well. Look at Tumblr - full of cute girls doing what we like, and they're not even getting; they're real & free! And sometimes, it just takes some amateur videos with a girl who's really into it. Remember DiaperedDaisy, she was a "bigger" girl, but her videos were awesome because she had so much fun, and it just seemed so real. Another example, I always liked Diapergirl Gaby's pics - I knew she was real.

Second, your descriptions just don't do it for me. I often get off to the written word. I'll sometimes browse Clips4Sale, and I'll get off simply read the descriptions. Even sites where the actual content isn't admittedly great (e.g. MyDiaperGirlfriend) still have fantastic descriptions. Sometimes I'll read ABDL stories. Your descriptions just have it.

Finally, I've just never found many of your plots that great. The best at this was probably FLBabyGirls. Their videos often struck a cord with me. Yeah, they were sometimes outlandish, but they often worked. I often liked their videos where one of their girls was supposedly a bedwetter, and she had to be put back into diapers. That kind of plot appeals to me. More importantly, they didn't have many plots that turned me off (though their were some).

A big thing for your site in particular - Once BDSM gets involved, I lose interest. Once unattractive diapers (e.g. adult pull-ups, cloth-backed diapers) get involved, I start to tune out. I also don't really like lesbian content. I prefer more innocent videos. For instance, plots such as being shamefully put back into diapers, or having a wetting accident... they such strike such a more deeply rooted cord for me.

Again, I almost never pay for content. But I like some simple things. I want a good model with a pretty face. A nice body is great, but if she has a butter-face, then I'm usually turned-off. Remember, I like diaper and clothes wetting content. I have no need (or really a desire) to see her naked. In fact, straight up nudity often turns me off. I'm here for the wetting. That's my fetish. I want a girl wetting her diaper or clothes. In fact, it's probably best he has a shirt on. The face and the wetness is mostly what I'm looking at. It's also really sexy to me if a girl is dressed "normally" only to reveal she has been wearing a diaper all day... and it's soaked.

I want good descriptions. The written word is powerful for me.

I want TALKING. A girl who talks in the video (about how wet her diaper is or how embarrassed she is that she had an accident.... that's sexy).

And I want consistency. I often mentally "pretend" that the model is really incontinent - she NEEDS diapers, she's ALWAYS having accidents, wetting herself is something she does frequently, it's a part of her life. When I start seeing the same models, then I can create that mental image. For example, Snuppa videos are hugely sexy to me. That girl has been featured in so many videos. And her acting is fairly solid. I immediately went to work with creating a mental backstory of her - she is ALWAYS wetting her pants, she probably needs to wear diapers, like seriously. I doubt I'm the only one who does this, but I really need to paint a bigger picture to get off. I want to think that the situation is part of a bigger part of her life, if that makes sense. And if there is a good description, that helps.

Now, I know you do that, using the same models. But then they reveal too much of their bodies or their face doesn't do it for me, or they do some kinky BDSM shoot, and it just ruins it for me. Or when you start using unsexy adult pull-up diapers, I just don't like it (I really only like tabbed adult diapers and, to a lesser extent, Goodnites and cloth diapers).

To tell you the truth, I don't know what to tell you @TVGuy. I know you're passionate about this. But I don't have some magic answer for you. It just seems like there's so much wrong from my perspective. You try from so many angles so there's "something for everybody", but then it loses its credibility. It's like, you go to a restaurant that serves everything but isn't particularly good at anything. I'd rather just go to a restaurant that's particularly good at one type of cuisine. And then none of the models have that "young and fresh" or "porn-star sexy" look, doesn't help either. And the descriptions never seem to excite me. I don't know man.

I'm sorry if this post came off as very scatterbrained, I'm pretty tired, and I'm not very good at offering constructive criticism. All I can say is, check out the other sites/models/content creators I mentioned throughout this post. They have it, all in uniquely different ways. HD Wetting and HD Diapers just doesn't have it. Whether it's the models, the descriptions, the bouncing around between different content (aka, it's hard for me to paint a consistent ongoing story for a model) or simply the fact that sometimes it's a little too "adult" for my liking (aka more nudity than I like, BDSM content, models look more "mature"), it's just not appealing to me.

I hope you figure it out. I know you want this. I know this is your passion. But go look at some content from WHP, Diapergal, Snuppa, the top Clips4Sale diaper creators (e.g. PrincessPuddlez), the top ABDL content on Tumblr, the better FLBabyGirls videos, the old DiaperedDaisy videos, the descriptions from MyDiaperGirlfriend. All that content I like. And while I almost never pay for it, I will scour for hours looking for it.

That's all I got.

Edited by poads (see edit history)

TVGuy,

Don't forget that sometimes one restaurant will post negative comments about a rival - I suspect something analogous may be going on in the messages you quote.

I don't like models that pout and strut - your young women act fairly natural, and any of them would make a wonderful wet girlfriend! The fact that you say that they come to work for you despite the fact that you don't pay top rates, makes me assume that they like wetting themselves. Even those that act disgusted after a shoot is complete, maybe secretly enjoy the whole process!

You produce wonderful videos, and my only mild criticism would be that you need a few more themes, and maybe less bondage. I think you could exploit the theme of wet lesbian romance, by showing a bit more of the early tentative stages before the final serious wetting on the bed. Another scenario might involve a lesbian romance that starts at a pop concert, where it is said some girls wet themselves rather than face the toilets!

I also think wetting inside the bed, with the top sheets rolled back would look more realistic.

You often say you are constrained by the number of wetting scenes you need to shoot at a time! Possibly it would be worth setting up a more elaborate scene on occasions, I don't know.

Alex_Wiseman (above) made some similar comments.

Do tell Lyra that she looks very sweet!

I honestly wouldn't worry at all - particularly if your sales hold up.

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)