Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cute blonde girl holds her pee to break world record (youtube)

I found out this video browsing a "funny" part of Youtube today: this blonde-dye girl declares she wants to break the world record for holding pee, telling that peeing is a waste of natural resources and so on. I suppose the video's purpouse is to be funny, or at least to make the girl gain some popularity, but she ends up being obnoxious (imo). However, this girl is really cute, she likes to tease showing her tounge and she's squirming all the time, so it could be worth watching. Before anyone shout out 'underage', she says she's 18 in the video.

CRACKHEAD BLONDE ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE WORLD RECORD FOR HOLDING PEE.mp4    94.9 MB

3 hours ago, derektor_2000 said:

I don't 'get' the fascination to describe onesself as a Crackhead.  

Dafuq??

Peace,

Derek

I don't get it either. But also, I don't get the fuck she's saying for half of the video... She talks like she has all the knowledge of the universe and nothing in mind at the same time. 

1 hour ago, amasonbo1 said:

She's either high as fuck or on some kinky role play shit, or a little of both. 

I love it.

I thought that so!!!