Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well, i did it! First i slept in my diaper then later the next day i peed in it. (i only went to pee once in the morning to the toilet,after that i hold it straight)

Gotta say i'm pretty dissapointed. I didn't get the feeling that i thought i'm going to get. I thin , the fact that the tapes did not worked functionaly (1 or 2 of them got a bit dirty, so i had to use some duck tapes to solve the problem) as they supposed to was one of the reason why i was frustrated.

I think it's a shame for me, but that's it. Maybe i don't belong in diapers and only enjoy watching others who wear/use them.

Maybe one day i'm going to give it another try,but that's it for now sadly.

Altough i really want to thanks anyone who answered to my previous topcis about my questions.

PS:i made pictures,(but i think they are a bit trash and i'm very unconfident ),so if anyone interested in send them to the comment sections.

Edited by ShallowBear52 (see edit history)

I also felt disappointed after the first time I wore. It's the same kind of disappointment I felt after the first time I had sex, the first time I ate kobe beef, etc. Kind of like, that's it? You build it up to be something it can never be. For me, wearing became a lot more fun when I got over it a little bit, knew how it would make me feel, and just enjoyed that feeling. You'll know if you want to do it again, and if you do, just roll with it.

4 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

I also felt disappointed after the first time I wore. It's the same kind of disappointment I felt after the first time I had sex, the first time I ate kobe beef, etc. Kind of like, that's it? You build it up to be something it can never be. For me, wearing became a lot more fun when I got over it a little bit, knew how it would make me feel, and just enjoyed that feeling. You'll know if you want to do it again, and if you do, just roll with it.

yeah, but i kinda feel like that's it,it's just ruined my imagination about the whole diaper fantasys and i feel down very much

On 4/14/2018 at 3:30 PM, ShallowBear52 said:

yeah, but i kinda feel like that's it,it's just ruined my imagination about the whole diaper fantasys and i feel down very much

On 4/14/2018 at 3:30 PM, ShallowBear52 said:

Then again, you might need to try an actual ABDL diapers. You feel differently in them then just the regular normal white ones that are for people with leakage  

Unless they open your mail and y’all share bank accounts they won’t find out. Most diaper companies skip discreetly.

AB universe, just says Medical or something vague like that. And ABDL company just says AB on the bank statement.

They also ship in a lone brown box, no one knows what is in it. I live with my parents and brother. I have shipped many diapers and no one opened my box and found out. 

3 hours ago, SeverusSnapeFan said:

Unless they open your mail and y’all share bank accounts they won’t find out. Most diaper companies skip discreetly.

AB universe, just says Medical or something vague like that. And ABDL company just says AB on the bank statement.

They also ship in a lone brown box, no one knows what is in it. I live with my parents and brother. I have shipped many diapers and no one opened my box and found out. 

Good for you, but my parents known fo opening my deliverys (if i ever got any,the only excpetions are when they see what i order on the internet) and they would be suspicius if i don't tell them what's in the box.Not to mention that i wouln't be able to use them. I only had the chance not long ago becuase my parents and my sister went to a vacation for a week and i'm currently still alone home with my grandmother.

9 hours ago, ShallowBear52 said:

Good for you, but my parents known fo opening my deliverys (if i ever got any,the only excpetions are when they see what i order on the internet) and they would be suspicius if i don't tell them what's in the box.Not to mention that i wouln't be able to use them. I only had the chance not long ago becuase my parents and my sister went to a vacation for a week and i'm currently still alone home with my grandmother

Interesting....you could do a decoy box, buy something ](anything really)  and when it comes, let everyone know  what is is, so when the diapers do come you can be like; its the same thing as what i ordered. and wonder out loud why they didnt ship together lol. That also depends on how much you want those diapers. If it comes down to it, i can ship you a few in an envelope with a decoy item inside. I've done that before for a friend and her parents never found out lol.

9 hours ago, SeverusSnapeFan said:

Interesting....you could do a decoy box, buy something ](anything really)  and when it comes, let everyone know  what is is, so when the diapers do come you can be like; its the same thing as what i ordered. and wonder out loud why they didnt ship together lol. That also depends on how much you want those diapers. If it comes down to it, i can ship you a few in an envelope with a decoy item inside. I've done that before for a friend and her parents never found out lol.

hmm thanks for the idea and everything,i'm going to think about it.But my family is going to arrive tomorrow i won't be able to use diapers that much, and they rarely go out from home. But it would be so much easier if my annoying sister move out now since she insist that she want's an own flat far away from us lol.

Lol good luck with everything!

9 hours ago, ShallowBear52 said:

hmm thanks for the idea and everything,i'm going to think about it.But my family is going to arrive tomorrow i won't be able to use diapers that much, and they rarely go out from home. But it would be so much easier if my annoying sister move out now since she insist that she want's an own flat far away from us lol.