Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Some random thoughts about being "omo-sexual"

Hey everyone,

lately I've been thinking about our "special hobby" a whole lot, and I decided to share some random thoughts with you.
Being into omorashi is a - let's call it personal "preference" - like many other kinks, sexual orientations, random turn ons (fill the list as you wish) too. The crucial point to me is that you can distinguish all these different aspects of sexuality into two groups (maybe three):
Some preferences are socially accepted, and others are not (and some are partly, to name the third group). This is not a stigma, as you maybe can see when you look at some at these preferences over the time, or look at the acceptance in different cultural groups (I hope this point will become more clear as you read further).

Not long ago in germany there was a big "paradigm shift", when homosexual marriage was legalized and I can see kind of a movement over the last years, that points in the same direction (even if in some countries or cultural regions this is super far away). When we turn back our view to the past decades this was far away from imagination for the most, and hushed up nearly everywhere. I know, that there is still a long way to go, but for now just point out that - even if there are still loads of people not able to accept this liberalism in sexuality - being homosexual at least gained more acceptance to some degree.

Another example might be SM. I am totally aware of the fact that "50 shades of grey" is some very doubious and polarizing... eeeh... thing. But at least it put the whole topic up for debate, that was a taboo for so long time. Suddenly people freely start to talk about something, that would have made them blush immediately, when someone even mentioned it years before.

So where do we place ourselves when we consider ourselves being, what I want to call, "omo-sexual"?

Is the whole thing still a taboo? I mean, when I was a bit younger I can not really remember that this topic was being even mentioned in public. But nowadays I see celebrities in talk-shows talking about wetting themselves. I notice that the omorashi-community is growing, people get more daring and so on... But on the other hand there I see the same shyness and anxiety everywhere too, that I felt, when i discovered my "omo-sexuality" when i was about 14.

So, what do you think? Is omorashi "evolving" in a way? Or is it just the evolution of media, that makes me (and maybe you) feel like it is?

Thanks for listening/reading :)

best regards
Struggles

I agree with BENAir01 and also with Dr. Struggles.

What some centuries ago was called 'sexually uncovenient' (due to the Victorian prude era; in the Middle Ages there were much more sex freedom, at least among the heterosexual rich male) now is called 'showing your feet in public', or 'wearing a bathing suit that shows your belly'. What in the past was called 'going against nature', now it's called 'homosexuality'. And the same thought goes by our 'kink'...

The point is that the World is in constant change, culturally and socially. It had to come this day, sooner or later: we're lucky enough to enjoy it, using our forum platform and sharing videos and photos and stories :)

I'm really happy more and more people will become tolerant enough to treat us 'omo-sexual' like real people: we exist! And yes, media and internet played a major role on this kind of process, like with any other developmental process in the history, socially-talking.

First of all: Thanks for the replies so far :)
I hope many more statements will follow.

I want to add another thing to think about: Even if one day being omo-sexual is socially accepted, and everyone can openly talk about his or her preferences, without being judged... Wouldn't this be a "risk" too?
I mean, speaking of desperation and wetting: Let us assume for a short moment, that everyone in the whole wide world would be perfectly fine with it (not everyone would be sexually aroused, but at least it would be no big deal). Wouldn't this "evolution" be something "bad" in a way?

Let me explain the thought: If we feel a need and there is no possibility to go... The whole desperation-thing is driven by the thought, that we try to avoid something, that should "not happen". If everyone in the world would be totally okay with it, no judging, no risk of being bullied or no need for sympathies, for what is about to happen simply is "no big deal". Isn't there a risk that the originary idea of doing something "forbidden", something that is to be avoided simply lacks of grounding?

In other words: Does omo-sexuality depend to a certain degree on the premise of "not being socially accepted"?

I know this scenario goes far, and this point will assumably never be reached, even if the "kink" itself will be accepted. Maybe it's just the fact, that I'm not a native-speaker and cannot explain this better. I hope y'all know what I mean :D

Edited by Dr. Struggles (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Dr. Struggles said:

Isn't there a risk that the originary idea of doing something "forbidden", something that is to be avoided simply lacks of grounding?

In an extreme future, while robot colonizing the nations and Trump's toupe finally falling off his head, yes it could happen. Jokes aside, I see your point here.

But consider the SM (I'm quoting you, I'm so pro-player lol): even if now it's socially acceptable to talk about how I chain you and fustigate you with a leather wimp or whatever they do, it doesn't imply that I'm not going to enjoy this kind of behaviour when it will happen. So it will be with omo: even if this is going to be all play (and I'm not saying it will be), we will enjoy it though. At least I will...

I'm perfectly conscious of the difference between these two 'kinks': omo is not about playing all the time, but about seeing something so natural out of place (sometimes there's play). So, even in a future in which being omo-sexual is no shame, we people are not going around looking at every pair of squirming legs, at every pair of wet undies, at every long line out of the bathroom and saying to ourselves "no, I can't enjoy it, they know this arouses me so they immediately stops and it's no fun for me, because now they can do whatever they want and no one will punish them". Need to urinate is natural and accidents happens, and being stressed out about our biological functions is so really natural that I will not even begin with this topic. The idea of 'forbidden' will remain strong in us, don't worry: at least to not change our underwear every two hours.

I don't know if I'm entitled to do this, but I will advance a question: do you think you will be an 'out of the closet' omo-sexual when the time of taboo-destruction will come? Do you think you can tell the world 'yes, I'm a omo-sexual' one day and be positive with yourself? I don't know for myself...

Whohooo, yes you're truely a pro-player. If it wasn't written in german and totally off-topic I'd be on the edge of sending you my academic paper for my final exam, to start a debate :D

Back to topic ;)

I see your point, and that is what I meant, when i said, that the scenario goes far. But I don't even think that it has to be such a drastic scenario at all. It was just to illustrate the problem, that you have - very clearly - pointed out. The very nature of being omo-sexual (in contrast to other kinks) is indeed, that we are talking about something that comes from our very nature to relief ourselves now and then. It is (at least under normal circumstances) nothing, that we need to stage.
Yes, we still can enjoy peeing and wetting even in such a constructed world, we can still enjoy every bit of it even if Trump will be baldheaded (:P), but maybe our source of arousement might shift a bit. I know there are soooo many sources, hence everything I'll say next will be totally subjective.
But for the ones that draw most of the arousement out of the thought of putting themselves into the "risk of getting caught", those who maybe even enjoy the indigation of others seeing them... these omo-sexuals might have to focus on other aspects then (like the enjoyment of losing control over their own body, the beauty of a pee strain spreading over some textile, the comforting feeling of warmth, the... oh, I'm falling adrift to daydreams xD)..

To answer your question: I already am moving out of the closet. I talk very openly to my friends about this, and i only "really" hide it at work and towards my parents. The work-thing is self-explicatory I think, and regarding my parents... well... it's not that i explicitly don't talk to them about omorashi... I don't talk to them about my sexual life in general, because... well, because it's a bit weird I think :D

So what can I say: I feel good with this attitude. My personal experience is, that most of the people are not into it (or at least they cannot even imagine being into it), but i never experienced that someone quits a friendship because of this. Most of the non-omo-sexual friends are rather interested, although they don't understand the attraction of omorashi.
But i have to mention that my friends are very liberal. I was surrounded by all types of people in my life so far: People with open relationships and open marriages, polyarmor people (I myself have a polyarmorous tendency), a close fellow student who is transgender... so i wasn't really afraid of telling them. And when i took my first baby-steps towards this "attitude" and i saw, that the reactions weren't as negative as expected, i became more brave and started to talk to more "conservative" friends.

Never made one of them pee her/himself though :P

If you want, please send me your academic papers: I studied German at school (no joke). But if it was in Italian - my first language - it would be perfect lol

To the important part: sorry, I didn't mean to be so drastic. I'm always like this: white or black, no shades of grey (especially NO 50 shades...). But I think you're right! Maybe there could be less sources, but the enjoymeny will remain :)

To the other question/answer: you're brave, my German friend! I'm not like you! Before speaking up with my partners (in my life I had only two real sexual partners in my life, and I'm 25) I had a lot of troubles inside me: I had to think and rethink and think again before taking the courage of speaking freely. I had amazing experiences with both of them, by the way... honesty repaid me well! The same goes with my friends: despite being liberal (maybe a little less than yours), they have no idea that I'm omo-sexual. I'm too scared of being judged poorly by them: one time a really good friend of mine told me he was having sex with a girl and she asked me to pee on her; he was disgusted and said 'what kind of people wants that? Weirdo' (in Italian). I was so ashamed of my thoughts that I didn't said anything and blushed badly.

I see your point on not talking to it at work and with parents, it would have worried me the opposite way lol. Maybe I was raised in a more conservative land, like the super Catholic Italy... I don't know. I don't have your courage.

Maybe I am old fashioned but I don't want a label; omo-sexual or otherwise. I like what I like, and i doesn't hurt anyone. As far as I'm concerned, nobody needs to know. In general, I am a private person and its just my opinion, but I feel far too many in society go too far out of their way to push their proclivities upon other individuals, or society. "Look at me! I am into pee and I demand to be recognized! I demand to be accepted!". This is something I simply cannot get behind. I work hard, I try to live a good life, and have no wish to impact society or change the world.

I don't find anything wrong with deviating from the norm, as that would be hypocritical, being myself a deviant, but the norm exists for a reason. It is the space most people occupy, and making others uncomfortable in order to advance this type of agenda is, in my opinion, not cool.

Soooo first of all: Sono mezzo italiano. Posso parlare italiano, ma parlo molto male ;)
My father is from a small village near Lecce, but i was born and raised in germany and i unfortunately did not grow up bilingual.

After that is said, let's head back to the main topic ^^

I had similar experiences with my own girlfriend from back in the days. I don't even really know how the topic came up, but the girl i was in a relationship with had a similar reaction to it. I'm not saying that everyone, everytime is totally without prejudice. But as I grew older I was rethinking so many things about me and how I wish my life to be. There are so many factors, that are not up to you, but some are. And the main question for me was: Do I really want to be "someone else" and play a role my entire life, just to not lose people that are not accepting me the way i really am?
It took some time to overcome myself... but after some time... well I think I started a progess with myself, that is pretty similar to the progress I've started the topic with ;)

EDIT: Since our posts were overlapping @DiminishingReturns: I don't think, that you're old-fashioned. I've labeled this for the sake of arguing alongside the already "labeled" other examples I gave. I somehow found the term "omo-sexual" fitting and funny, so I continued using it, but in the end, if i want to be clear I like speaking of personal "preferences" better ;)

And there IS nothing wrong with deviating from the norm. I don't like the word "normal" at all. If we speak of things that are morally reprehensible or morally good, I'd say this is the more fitting line I'd personally distinguish to make a "judgement" if people would force me to. But this has nothing to do with "normality" :D

Edited by Dr. Struggles (see edit history)

I should add (and I apologize if this veers slightly off topic), because it is amusing that anyone who watches the news as heard about the Trump "pee pee" dossier.  Allegedly he was in a Russian hotel room watching two women urinate on each other. I'm not here to debate the validity of these allegations, or offer an opinion of Trump one way or the other. But now there is rumor of a video. If this turns up, and finds its way to the downloads section, I would appreciate if someone with better editing talents than I, remove or at least obfuscate any Trump footage or likeness, as well as possibly distort his voice if it is present.

One of my favorite vids already in the downloads section contains two women having wet fun in a hotel, and its quite hot. I think the downloads section is suffering from a lack of more "2 girls in a hotel" scenarios, but the viewer needs to be respected.

To the OP though, if these allegations are true, and there is a vid, how hilarious would it be for Trump to be, however inadvertently, responsible for the mainstreaming of omorashi? Strange times indeed.

La mia ragazza è di Lecce! Conosco molto bene la zona del Salento: ci vado ogni estate al mare, con la mia ragazza :)

@Dr. Struggles I can see your point, again. But for now I can't gather much courage to talk that freely with people around me. I'm not really a steady person (it can rely on my medical issues), but I can't be really stressed out about it now. I prefer them to think me as a 'normal' person... for now!

@DiminishingReturns I don't think you're old-fashioned either! It's sacre for a person to stay safe in its position, without wanting to reveal too much to other, maybe making them feel uncomfortable, as you said. And I also agree with Dr. Struggles answer...

About the Trump video: it would be very ironic that he could be, even in really distant way be responsable of the mainstreaming of omorashi. Lol