Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ever sleep wet not in a bed?

I took a nap last week and soaked the couch. I've been going to sleep at night protected in case of bed-wetting and we have a water-proof cover, but I really don't want to put plastic on our furniture. Kind of super embarrassing.

Has anyone else ever wet in their sleep anywhere other than a bed?

The couch and covers on floor!!!! And once a sleeping bag n a tent!!! I generally wet my bed or used to my diaper n bed!!! My new gf don't know I wet the bed but need 2 tell herv so I relax and can fall asleep for REAL next to her instead staying up till she sleep then moving to my floor so she don't know but soon shell find out anyway and honestly she prolly knows or suspects I do...so embarrassing tho#!! I wish shed per her pants in front of me first or even wet the bed first!!! Then I may chill out sum and plus she tells on me I tell on her!!! I've had ex gfs blab bout my bedwetting!! Except Reanna she didn't even talk to me bout it just act like it didn't happen!!! But she peed her pants often wen really drunk!! We never discussed that either tho!!!! I used to feel her pissy crotch wen she was sleeping!!! Even pleasured myself with my free hand while the other felt her pissy jeans shorts and Sun-Times her panties 2!!!!@my way That's my story...anyone care to talk bout my situations or their or ask me anything...go ahead feel free...ill oblige!!!

On 2018-04-11 at 6:07 PM, pissypants2005 said:

Were these with or without protection?

Bit of both, when I was young and wetting the bed regularly, I'd always wear protection on planes and on long car trips. This is not to say that there were times when I forgot or leaked. I've definitely had my mom bring me a change and an airplane blanket after a particularly bad incident on the plane one time.

OMG, I also wet myself, not in protection when I was older, sleeping in an airport!

On 18/04/2018 at 7:31 PM, rachelkirwan said:

OMG, I also wet myself, not in protection when I was older, sleeping in an airport!

Story, please? 

I feel empathy to everyone on here. My embarrassment has been my own. I can only imagine how awful it must be waking wet with gawking bystanders glaring.

1 hour ago, Throwaway8626 said:

And I thought that time I spilled coke on myself 20 minutes into a 3 hour flight was bad. 

I almost forgot about this. I had a like 6 hour stopover and was jet lagged as hell. I fell asleep on an airport chair, woke up wet, 30 minutes before my flight, and spent that time drying my pants and underwear in the washroom. I definitely should share this story in detail some time soon. I had a faint odour about me the entire flight and was very uncomfortable.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 8:05 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I almost forgot about this. I had a like 6 hour stopover and was jet lagged as hell. I fell asleep on an airport chair, woke up wet, 30 minutes before my flight, and spent that time drying my pants and underwear in the washroom. I definitely should share this story in detail some time soon. I had a faint odour about me the entire flight and was very uncomfortable.

Please do share. I’d love to hear it

• 1 year later...

Yes, on car trips and airplanes.  I wet a chair at my ob/gyn once.  I often wear a pullup to these kinds of medical appointments because it's more convenient than a diaper.   And like many doctors, she was running late and I dozed off and when I was woken up by the office assistant I realized I had flooded my pullup.  Better that then when in the stirrups  (which happens),  I guess.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:31 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Bit of both, when I was young and wetting the bed regularly, I'd always wear protection on planes and on long car trips. This is not to say that there were times when I forgot or leaked. I've definitely had my mom bring me a change and an airplane blanket after a particularly bad incident on the plane one time.

yeah

I was at a dr. appointment prior to a spinal injection in my lower back. I've had bladder problems since my back issues. My diaper wes pretty wet when I went in. I was called in and when I sat in the chair my diaper leaked all over the chair soaking my shorts. The nurse went and got me a dry diaper but I had to walk out in obviously peed shorts.

• 2 months later...