Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar...

(This is a small collab I'm doing with PinkTheDinosaur. Just a small side project for the both of us to do during our free time. This story contains sexual themes so if that is not your thing please leave.)

“Come on Melissa, Please!” Kari begged.

“Fine, but only for a bit,” Melissa said annoyed at her best friend. “But you do know Hypnosis is fake right?”

“Well see!” Kari yelled excitedly as the 7-year-old turned off the lights and pulled out a lighter.

Kari had her friend look at the flame and began trying to put Melissa into a trance.

After 2 tries, Kari had done it!

Melissa stood there, staring blankly at the flame and slightly drooling.

Kari had no idea what to do now that her friend was like this. But she had to test it out.

“Melissa, suck on your thumb,” Kari told her friend.

Melissa raised her hand and began sucking on her thumb.

“Awesome!” Kari cheered. “Ok, ok, Melissa, whenever I say “nighty night meli” you will fall into this trance.

Melissa nodded.

“You will do everything I say and not remember I said it,” Kari told her friend who nodded again.

Kari then snapped her fingers and Melissa was taken out of the trance.

“Whap?” Melissa said as she realized she was sucking her thumb. “Why am I…”

“I made you do it with hypnosis!”Kari exclaimed.

“Kari, there's no such thing as hypnosis,” Melissa told her friend.

“Is too! I just did it to you!” Kari shouted.

“Fine, then prove it,” Melissa demanded. “Make me do something that I wouldn't do otherwise.”

“Fine! nighty night meli!” Kari shouted and Melissa went into her trance. 

But Kari had no idea what to do. Her mind was racing and she wasn't thinking straight. If she was she would say something like,

“Write a letter to yourself revealing a secret and saying hypnosis is real.” 
“Every time you say hypnosis isn't real you'll pinch yourself.”
“You'll cluck like a chicken every few seconds until you admit hypnosis is real.”

But no, part of her was mad that she didn't believe her, so…

“Poop in your pants next time you say hypnosis isn't real,” Kari told her then snapped.

“Well?” Melissa asked.

“I did it already,” Kari told her.

Melissa looked around but saw nothing different and nothing to show she was hypnotized. “Right… believe what you want but hypnosis still isn't real.”

Suddenly Melissa let out a loud fart that made both girls jump. Then Melissa’s eyes went wide as she began pooping into her panties!

Melissa let out a loud scream before rushing to the bathroom but it was too late. Melissa’s mom heard the scream and came to see her daughter had pooped in her white panties and left a brown stain on them.

Kari was then sent home while Melissa’s mom dealt with her daughter.

The last thing Kari remembers about her old friend was that she had to wear pull ups for a week after that. Then she moved away.

Kari was very upset that her friend was now gone but they promised that they would see each other again one day and that they would always be friends.

Only one of those came true…

Years later, when Kari turned 16, Melissa moved back. 

But Melissa had become a stuck up bitch.

Melissa was hot and she knew it. Well-toned, curves, nice ass, B-cup boobs, long blond hair.

Kari? She was tall and thin. But not much else.

At first, Kari was excited to see her old friend. Hoping they could still connect after all these years!

But that didn't happen. Instead, Melissa had forgotten all about Kari. 

While this upset Kari, she at least hoped her the best and hoped to possibly become friends with her again. 

Instead, Melissa pulled an evil prank on Kari in order to get in with the other popular crowd of Kari's school. 

During gym, Melissa pored itching powder down the front of Kari’s underwear while she was changing. 

“Wow Kari, do you got crabs or something?” Melissa asked as Kari began itching in front of the other girls in the locker room. 

And that's what Kari became known for. 

For the next 2 years, Melissa continued to bully Kari.

Pulling pranks, spreading rumors, and doing everything she could just to humiliate Kari.

Then one day, when both happen to go to the college bathroom at the same time, Kari confronted her about it.

Kari told Melissa all about how they use to be friends, played together, took baths together, and shared secrets with each other.

But Melissa denied it. Then Kari brought up the last time she saw Melissa was when she pooped her panties.

That's when Kari remembered the hypnosis.

“nighty night meli,” Kari told her bully and had her fall into her old trance.

Kari was surprised it still worked. It’s been almost 10 years since it was used! But as soon as she knew it worked, Kari began to think of how she could get back at her bully. 

Make her run around the school naked?
Give a few nerds a blowjob?
Have her do something embarrassing in front of her “friends”? 

No, if she was going to do this, Kari wanted to do it right and take it nice and slow…

*********** a few months later *********

“Melissa, your brother and I are going to the store. We'll be back in a little while!” Melissa’s mom yelled.

“OK!” Melissa yelled back.

Melissa listens for the front door to open and shut before Melissa got up.

“Finally! I can get some privacy!” Melissa yelled as she walked out of her room.

It was now summer time and Melissa was grounded.

Her mom had ground her because of her bad grades. She now wasn't allowed out of the house all summer. Plus she wasn't allowed to have electronics at all.

When Melissa had tried to sneak her brother's phone into her room to search the internet, her mom decided she couldn't be trusted behind a closed door and removed it.

This had really frustrated Melissa. Now she had no phone, no computer, no privacy, and worst of all, nowhere to masturbate.

Melissa was the type of person that needed to rub one out at least once every 3-4 days or she will get really frustrated.

Melissa decided to check the whole house just to be certain that her mother was gone before she made her way to her little brother's room.

Melissa can only get off while wearing underwear, but she has a small problem, she pees every time she climaxes. She's forgotten how long this has been happening but its been a while.

Melissa had to be very careful at hiding her wet panties and has ruined at least a third of her underwear already. Then Melissa thought up a workaround. Her little brother was 6 and still a bedwetter. All Melissa had to do was were his underwear and their mom will just think it was from his accidents. Perfect!

She pulled open his underwear drawer and pulled out one of his tighty whities. She slipped out of her underwear and pulled the new ones on.

They were a little tight but fit just enough to feel like panties.

She is already very excited about all of this and can already feel her pussy getting wet. She’ll just head to the bathroom and rub one out before her mom gets home. 

But as she turns to leave, something catches her eye. Her brother's body pillow.

Melissa isn't a stranger to humping a pillow, but after ruining one of her's she hasn't done it since. But she remembered how good it felt.

“Maybe just for a minute and I'll finish in the bathroom,” Melissa said out loud to no one as she got on her little brother's bed and sat down on the body pillow.

Once she was there she began to grind her body on the pillow while one hand stroked her pussy. 

Melissa loved the feeling of the underwear over her pussy as she got herself excited before she began to hump the pillow.

The pillow was soft and fluffy as Melissa rubbed her crotch on it.

“I-i love this!” Melissa yelled as she humped the pillow. 

On any normal day, she would use her hand or a toy to get herself off, but a soft pillow was just as good for Melissa.

Melissa could feel that she was on the edge, could feel the pressure building up. She knew she should head to the bathroom and finish, she knew what would happen if she didn't, but the pillow just felt too good!

“I'm almost there!” Melissa yelled as she began humping harder and faster. “IM CUMMING IM CUMMING!!!!!”

Melissa closed her eyes as she screamed out in pleaser and she had a great orgasm!

But as she was panting and opened her eyes, she saw her wide-eyed mother staring back at her in shock.

Then, Melissa began peeing in her little brother's underwear while still on top of his pillow and bed.

“And that's what led little Melissa here to need a babysitter.” Melissa’s mom said as she leads the babysitter to Melissa’s room. “She’s to stay in those pull-ups all summer and possibly all of the next school year.”

Melissa was fuming as her mom led the babysitter into her room without asking. She was bright red as she tried to pull her shirt down to cover her pull up.

Her mother had taken away all of her underwear and locked up her pants and skirts. The only time she got pants now was when her mother was taking her somewhere in public.

“Know I know this is a weird circumstance, but I have no other option. With my husband gone and Melissa unreliable to watch Danny, I just needed someone to watch the two of them.”

“It's no problem, I'll make sure they both stay in line,” Kari told Melissa’s mother with a smile on her face.

(I hope you all like the first chapter to our story. If you like it, please check out one of our other stories.we would greatly appreciate it. Also, we have a challenge you you all! FINISH THE JOKE!

A mom, her baby girl, and her sissy walk into a bar…

Whoever can come up with the funniest joke will have it be part of the chapter! And will get a shout out from us!)

Edited by lightman (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Ch2 Why the baby and sissy didn't duck, I'll never know

(thank you diaprbayb for the funny punch line!)

Melissa was beyond pissed at what her mother was doing. 

Not only was she forced to wear those stupid pull-ups, but now she was being forced to have a babysitter that was her own age!

“Mom! I don't need a babysitter!” Melissa yelled at her.

“Oh really?!” her mom sarcastically shot back. “So it was all my imagination that I found you masturbating in your little brother's underwear on his bed before you pissed yourself?”

“Oh my, that's what she did?” Kari asked faking knot knowing what happened. “When you told me she was naughty and peed herself I didn't think it was for that.”

In actuality, Kari set the whole thing up.

She made Melissa have her new fetish for masturbating with underwear and peeing herself. And she made it so that her mom would catch her.

What really surprised Kari was that Melissa was in her little brother's underwear and humping a pillow. That wasn't planned, but it still worked.

“Anyway, if Melissa wants to be naughty then that's fine. I've got a few things for her.” the mom said.

In one corner of the room was a little pink potty for Melissa.

“From now on she cant use the bathroom like a big girl. She now needs someone to put her on that potty since I can't trust her not to pee on everything now.” the mother told Kari.

This was another thing Kari did. Something to add to Melissa’s embarrassment. What's more, they all think its a reasonable punishment.

“Anyway, let me introduce you to my son Danny.” the mom said as she then looked at her daughter. “Let's hope miss potty pants here stays good with no one watching her for a minute,”

Melissa’s face was bright red and looked like she wanted to yell at her mother, but she didn't.

Kari just smiled as she thought of other ways to mess with her now former bully.

After they left Melissa’s room, they went to Danny’s room. 

He was a cute little boy with dark hair. 

“Danny, this is your new babysitter Kari.” the mom introduces her.

“Hi!” Danny said with a smile on his face. 

“So far Danny is my only good kid right now.” the mom said as thought about her daughter. “I hope I never find you touching your sister's underwear.”

“I won't.” the little boy said and that gave Kari an idea.

After a quick hypnosis, Kari and the mom were on there way to the front door.

“Thank you again for doing this.” the mom said with a smile as she walked out.

“It's no problem. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun with them.” Kari said with a smile on her face. And she wasn't lying.

Up in her room, Melissa lay on her bed frustrated. It's been over a week since her punishment started and she hasn't cum since. Now she is just really frustrated.

Every now and then, her hands go for her crotch and she starts to rub to get some release but must stop when she hears someone come by.

its gotten so bad her mother has almost caught her twice. that would just earn Melissa even more scoldings.

Not to mention the threat of being put into diapers if her mom catches her in a wet pull up. Something she really doesn't what to happen.

“Well well. Look how the mighty have fallen.” Kari said as she came into the room.

“Just get out of here you crab infested slut!” Melissa yells as she throws a pillow at Kari.

"My, my. What a naughty baby.” Kari jokes as she catches the pillow. “Might have to punish you for that later.”

Melissa just glares at her with her teeth clenched. She knows there's no way Kari wouldn't take a picture or blackmail her into doing something. She has to think of something to shut her up fast!

“Anyway, your mommy made you some lunch,” Kari said as she starts to leave. “So bring your diapered butt downstairs to eat.”

Under normal circumstances, Melissa would just ignore her and try her hardest to undermine her authority. But she skipped breakfast this morning and was now getting hungry.

As Melissa gets to the kitchen, without warning, she is grabbed by the hand and lead to a chair and pushed into it before she hears a soft click.

“What the?” Melissa said as she looks down and sees she’s now sitting in a toddlers booster seat!

“That's were little babies like you sit when you eat,” Kari said with a smile as she yelled for Danny to come eat.

“You can't do this to me!” Melissa yelled as she struggled to get out of the seat. But it was strapped to the chare and had a locking bar in place to hold her there.

“Yes, I can. I'm the babysitter and your the baby.” Kari said with a smile as she watched the girl squirm.

As Danny got downstairs he began to laugh that his sister was in a booster seat.

“Shut up you fucken brat!” Melissa screamed.

“IM TELLING MOM!” Danny yelled.

“ENOUGH!” Kari yelled shocking both of them. “Danny. Apologize to your sister now. This is her punishment and she doesn't need to be mocked by you. not unless you want to be put into a pull up as well.”

“S-sorry…” Danny mumbled as he looked away.

“Melissa, you apologize to or after lunch I'll leave you there,” Kari told her.

Melissa didn't want too but knew Kari would have no problem keeping her word.

“Whatever, sorry,” Melissa said before crossing her arms.

“Good, now you two can eat,” Kari said before placing two plates on the table.

Both were sandwiches and chips, but only one was cut up into little triangles and had the crust cut off. You can guess who got what.

Next was the drinks. Danny got a coke while Melissa got a bottle of milk.

“Your momma told me you aren't allowed out of your booster seat until half of everything is gone,” Kari told Melissa.

But Melissa tried to ignore her. 

As Melissa eat, she tried to get herself into a slightly more comfortable position when she found something. The booster seat was meant for someone smaller than her and just barely fit. The bar holding her in place had a bar going between her legs and Melissa found it pressing firmly on her crotch.

Melissa did her best not to move, for when she did she couldn't help but feel more aroused in her pent-up state.

She had to get her mind off it. She tried to focus solely on her lunch and wound up eating everything. By now she was getting very aroused and needed out of the seat now!

“Ok, I'm done. Let me out.” Melissa told Kari.

“Nope, you still haven't touched your milk,” Kari told her as Danny snickered at the thought of his sister drinking from a bottle. “Enough Danny. Since you're done go play or something.”

Danny took off and Kari got up to take his plate and wash the dishes.

Melissa wanted out so badly she finally grabbed the bottle and began drinking.

“See. was that so hard?” Kari asked as she came back a minute later to see half the bottle gone. “Wait… BAD GIRL!” 

The sudden shout had caused Melissa to drop her bottle and wonder what just happened. Then Kari grabbed Melissa’s hand and pulled it away from her pullup. She was so horny she didn't realize she was masturbating!

Kari stormed out of the room and returned a minute later. Kari grabbed Melissa’s arms, and despite a struggle, put something over them.

“There, that should keep naughty babies like you from touching yourself,” Kari stated as Melissa looked down at the huge mittens on her hands!

“WHAT THE HELL!” Malissa screamed.

“Something Mommy suggested,” Kari said as she picked up the bottle off the floor. “Now if you want out you're going to have to finish this.”

Kari then set the bottle on the table in front of Melissa.

“That's not fair! You said I had to finish half! Now let me out!” Melissa yelled as she struggled once more in vain.

“Yes, but that was before you decided to be naughty. Now finish your baba.” Kari told her with a smile.

Melissa began screaming and yelling for a while as she tried her hardest to get out but it didn't work.

Eventually, Melissa picked up the bottle with her padded hands.

“See, now isn't that much better than fussing?” Kair asked her,

“Fuck you bitch,” Melissa told her as she finished the bottle.

With the bottle finally done, Kari took out a little key and unlocked Melissa from her chare.

Finally free, Melissa leaped up and tried to get as far away from Kari as possible but stopped a mere few feet when she felt a sudden cramp in her stomach.

“whats wrong Melissa?” Kari asked.

“N-nothing!” Melissa stuttered before another cramp hit.

“Well, I got to clean the kitchen, you can do whatever you want now,” Kari told her as she gave Melissa’s diapered bottom a pat before going back into the kitchen. 

Melissa knew she couldn't hold it for long so she ran to the bathroom as fast as she could but found it locked.

Melissa's mom now kept the bathroom doors locked and only she had the key. Now Kari has the key since she is watching them.

Melissa could try to ask Kari for the key, but she knew it would be pointless.

So she went to her room and to her little potty. But to her shock, it too had a lock now.

‘Babies need supervision when on the potty. Find mommy, Danny, or an adult to help you.’ a note said on the potty.

Melissa was close to tears but had no choice. She ran to Danny’s room.

“PLEASE UNLOCK MY POTTY!” She begged him, coming so close to pooping herself.

“Ok!” Danny said with a smile as he pulled out the key to the potty and went to unlock it for his big sister.

Once the lock was gone and the potty was ready, Melissa let out a sigh of relief. She was going to make it!

She didn't care that her brother was standing right there, she didn't care that she was about to use a child's potty, she was just glad she wouldn't poop herself!

But as she tried to remove her pull up, she discovered she couldn't. The mittens on her hands were too thick to move the pullup!

“D-Danny, pull my pullup down! I need to go right now!” Melissa yelled as she tried desperately to hold it.

“I can't,” Danny told her,

“WHY!” Melissa screamed. 

“Mommy said to never touch your underwear,” Danny told her. “Besides, little baby sisters like going potty in their pants.”

A trigger Kari setup activated and Melissa’s body suddenly squatted down and pushed.

“NOOOOO!” Melissa screamed as she realized what she was doing but couldn't force herself to stop it.

Standing by the doorway with her phone recording the whole thing was Kari.

“Aww, looks like baby made boom boom,” Kari said out loud.

Melissa looked over and just started bawling like a baby as she saw the camera. Her life was officially over.

There was no way the girl Melissa was bullying wouldn't share that video. And the moment she did, her social life was over!

“Danny, be a good boy and go play outside. I need to take care of the baby.” Kari said as Danny ran off to play.

Kari smiled as she put the phone away.

“Ok Melissa, I'll make you a deal I know you won't refuse,” Kari told the still sniveling Melissa. “You're going to do what I ask and then I'll give you a diaper change. And if your really good, I won't show anyone this video.”

Melissa was too upset to ague. Even if she could, it would be useless. So she nodded her head.

“Ok, stand up and lean over the bed.”

Melissa did as she was told and yelped when Kari cupped the mess Melissa made in the back of her pull-up.

Tears ran down Melissa’s face as she felt the mess be moved around her butt and patted down.

“Tell me you're a naughty girl,” Kari told Melissa.

But Melissa didn't say a word until Kari spanked her bottom!

“I'M A NAUGHTY GIRL!” Melissa screamed.

“Good, and I know just what naughty girls like you want,” Kari said as she sat down on the bed. “All naughty girls want to cum. right?”

Kari cupped the front of Melissa’s pull-up and being as horny as she already was, she screamed out yes!

Kari smiled as she lifted her knee up

“Ok little girl, you got 3 minutes to cum using my leg, if you don't, you get a spanking with your diaper change,” Kari told her.

Melissa hesitated once more. The rational part of her brain screaming not to do it. But the horny part of her couldn't help it as she pressed her crotch against Kari’s knee.

Melisa let out a loud moan as she began riding Kari's knee!

“My what a naughty baby you are,” Kair commented as she herself began getting a little excited and began playing with her breast.

Melisa grabbed onto Kari’s leg with her padded hands to help her balance more as she got to her toes and rubbed Kari’s knee all over to pleasure herself.

“You like this don't you?” Kari asked.

“Y-yes,” Melissa told her. No longer thinking straight.

“From now on you call me big sister. Tell your big sister how much you're enjoying this.” Kari told her as she slipped her hand down her own pants to play with herself.

“I-i like it a lot b-big s-sister!” Melissa told Kari as she got close to climaxing.

“Tell big sister when you're about to cum,” Kari told Melissa.

“I'M ABOUT TO CUM, IM GOING TO CUM!” Melissa screamed as her entire body shakes with pleasure as Melissa has the best orgasm of her life!

Kari grabbed Melissa and pulled her in close as her body still shook with pleasure before releasing a stream of pee into her already messy and now sticky pull up.

“Did that feel good baby?” Kari asked as she rubbed Melissa's back and held her,

“Y-yes big s-sister,” Melissa said with a big smile on her face. 

“Good, because from now on, I'll make sure your mommy will be so happy when she sees how you not only pooped in your pull-up but even masturbated in it,” Kari told Melissa.

W-what?” Melissa asked as she tried to sit up but Kari hugged her tighter. then Kari smacked the messy pull-up. 

“How do you think she’ll react when she finds the pull-ups you've been hiding from her. All messy and hidden away.”

“B-but I've never pooped in my pull up before!” Melissa yelled as she tried to get away.”

“I know, but when your mommy gets home, I'll show her the poopy pull-ups I have and tell her I found them in your room.”

“W-what? NO!” Melisa screamed as she finally pushed herself away from Kari.

“Well, someone looks fussy, I think it's time someone said night night,” Kari said to Melissa.

Melissa wanted to run from Kari, to call her mom and tell her what Kari was planning to do. 

“Night night.” Melissa said as her body forced her against her will to get into bed.

“Well, your mommy will be very mad when she see's how bad your pull-up is. Even though I just changed you. “ Kari said as she gave Melissa’s diaper one last pet before she covered the girl up. “Now say goodnight and forget what has just happened in the last 10 minutes.”

“Good night.” Melissa said as she closed her eyes as her mind screamed to know what was going on, but it was already too late…

An hour later, Melissa’s mommy just stares madly at the sleeping Melissa.

“I knew something was up. So she’s been sneaking extra pull-ups and pleasuring herself at night when I was asleep.” the mom said in a harsh whisper to Kari.

“Ya, I found 4 of them in the closet. And they all looked a little sticky as well.” Kari told her as she pointed at the 4 soaked pull-ups and one messy one next to the bed.

That was a lie. Actually, Kari just had Danny ware two of them when he needed to use the bathroom and made him forget. Kari also wore 2 and peed in them to help with the effect. But there wasn't anything else in them.

“And look at what she decided to do before she took a nap.” Kari whispered as she lifted up the blanket to reveal a very messy pull-up. “She thought no one would somehow not notice the smell coming from her.”

“Well, if she wants to act like a baby ill fucking treat her like one!” the mom said angrily.

“Actually, I might be able to help you.” Kari told the women.

“How?” she asked.

“Let her stay with me for a few weeks, I'm positive when you get her back she’ll be just the perfect little girl.” Kari suggested.

The mother smiled at the idea.

“Ya, if this is what she wants then this is what she’ll get.” the mother said as she smiled down at her oldest daughter. Not once thinking about how strange it all was.

Kari was very happy her plan was going just the way she wanted. Now she’ll have all the time she needed to really break Melissa.

With that out of the way, it was time for Kari to go home and get things set up. She also needed to check up on her other job. Just like Melisa, Kari was going to turn them into a baby as well, but this one will be special. he would be a sissy baby!

(finally got the next chapter done! Next chapter will be made by pinkthedinosaur! We got another qwstion for you. Should the sissy be in a 
Bunny costume,
Maid uniform,
Cheerleader, 
Or something else(make suggestions!)

• 4 weeks later...

here is pinks chapter ?

ch3

Kari was so happy to finally have things started.

Now it was time to deal with one more problem she had.

As she pulled into the driveway, she got out of her car and walked into the nice house out in the woods.

Its been a few days since she’s been here, and just as she suspected, it was trashed. 

“Fuck!” Kari heard from the living room.

As she walked in, she could see her “boyfriend” sitting on the couch playing a video game.

She could only smile as she sent a text to someone before walking over to her boyfriend and hugged him from behind.

“Surprise!” she yelled

This shocked her boyfriend who didn't even notice the door opening and surprised to see her but happy all the same.

“BABE!” he yelled as he got up to hug Kari.

He was short, being 5 foot, and his face was shoved right into Kari's breast.

“Shouldn't you be at summer school Addon?” Kari asked him as they separated.

“Nah, missing one day of summer school isn't going to kill me,” Addon said as he plopped back down on the couch.

This was one of the reasons Kari hatted Addon.

Addon was given everything. His grandpa worked hard to maintain a big business and when he passed away Addon’s dad took over. Ever since Addon has been spoiled. All he has to do is ask mommy or daddy for something and they give it to him.

What's worse is the people around him treat him like a king as well hoping he gives them money.

Even most of the school turns a blind eye to him. Despite him barely doing any work, most teachers pass him. Well, except a few who actually take their job seriously and failed him. This has led to Addon being held back 2 years and despite him being 19, is still in high school.

Now all of this is not why Kari really hated him. No, its only part of the reason. It's what he did to her cousin George that she hated.

George is gay and he was in the closet about it for a very long time. Only telling a few people. Then one day, Addon got mad at him. don't know why, maybe he bumped into Addon or something, but Addon was mad and got one of George's friends to tell the secret.

Addon paraded the info around and made my cousin very upset. It was a secret he wasn't ready to let out yet. And in a fit of blind rage, he hit Addon.

This led to Addon’s family pressing charges and getting George sent to juvie for 6 months for “attacking Addon unprovoked.” 

When her cousin got out, he was avoided like the plague. Rumors spread of him beating up smaller guys and fucking them spread like wildfire and led to him nearly killing himself.

If Kari wasn't around to stop him that is….

she wound up hypnotizing him to save his life and to help him a deal with everything better.

But so long as Addon was around, that would be hard to do. So, just like Melissa, Kari planned for a way to get back at him for what he’s done.

Something about hypnosis people get wrong is they think they can force people to do anything. And while that's partly true, it's never that simple.

A simple “become a chicken” will wind up having the person act like a chicken for a while, but eventually, it will break and you're forced to redo it again and again. But they may grow an immunity for it.

No, for the best results, you must make them believe in it themselves. 

Set triggers, like cluck when you hear…., flap your wings doing this, peck at ……, and eventually, their conscious mind will start to enforce them over time. Especially when stimulated constantly. Until eventually, the person starts acting like a chicken full time.

This is why Kari hasn't gotten her revenge yet, and why she's pretending to be his girlfriend for the last few months.

But now it's time she finally got things started.

“Well, seeing as you're already here, want to have some ‘fun’ with me?” she whispered into his ear and the reaction was almost instant.

A tent pitched right up in his sweats.

Kari didn't wait for him to respond as she reached over and grabbed his rod and began stroking. Leading to him letting out a moan of pleasure.

For months she’s been setting him up like this.

always refuse to have sex saying, “I'm scared,’ or, ‘i'm just not ready yet.” but she always offered a hand job to make up for it. Which he now accepts without fail.

“Does that feel good?” Kari asked

“Yes,” Addon replied with another moan

Kari slid her hand down under his sweets and underwear until she grabbed his hard member.

It honestly wasn't anything special.

She stroked and kissed Addon’s neck until she thought he was ready.

“Why don't you take off those nasty clothes and feel more comfortable?” Kari suggested.

That wasn't even a trigger and he still sprung into action pulling everything off until he was completely naked.

“My, someone looks happy,” Kari commented on his erect member. “And I know just what would make him happier.”

she smiled as she pulled panties out of her pocket. Addon’s eyes light up at seeing them and he looks ready to bust a nut just seeing them.

Just another thing Kari helped reinforce.

She took the panties and wrap them around his dick before she began stroking. The soft fabric of the underwear felt like heaven for Addon. But she then stopped.

“Why you stop babe?” Addon asked, still slightly panting.

“Would you like a surprise?” she asked as she gave him a sly smile.

Thinking of something completely different, Addon smiles back and nods.

“Good, then just keep stroking yourself until you cum,” Kari tell him as she put one of his hands on the panties and helped him stroke a moment. “I'll be right back.”

That activated a trigger where he wouldn't be able to cum for about 5 minutes but he won't stop stroking until he either cums or is surprised. And boy, would he be surprised.

Kari walked out of the room and got the final touch ready as she waited for ‘her’ to show up in the next 2 minutes.

Addon doesn't even realize what is going on around him. All he can think about is wanting to cum with these soft panties. He never realized just how soft and good they felt on his skin until Kari showed him.

He could finally feel the pressure building up inside of him as he knew he was about to cum. Faster and faster he stroked, until…

“ADDON!” a woman yelled and surprising Addon so much he literally jumped to his feet and turned to see who yelled.

There he locked eyes with his mother.

She could not believe what she was seeing from her son, naked while masturbating with underwear hanging off his penis. 

“MOM!!!!” Addon yelled as he scrambled to hide while trying to grab his clothes off the floor.

But without saying a word, Addon's mother marched over and grabbed the boy by the ear and dragged him to the arm of the couch and threw him over it, his ass in the air.

“MOM! WHAT ARE YOU-OWWWWW!” Addon screamed as the first smack hit his backside.

“BAD! VERY BAD!” she screams as the spanking continues while Addon is flailing around helplessly as it happens. “You have this house to yourself for 2 months and look how trashed it is! Then I get a call that you missed school again and find you masturbating with someone's panties!?”

“And this isn't the only time.” Kari chimed in as she walked back into the room. “The little pervert's been stealing my underwear for a while.”

“What!?” addon yelled but was silenced by another spank.

In her hands, she held a shoe box and dumped the contents. At least 15 pairs on panties fall to the couch. Each one covered in dried up cum.

“Not only that, I had the house cleaned 3 days ago and I come back to this.” that was a lie, but based on the furious face Addon’s mother had, Kari doubted she would notice as she starts spanking him harder.

“I knew I couldn't trust you to take care of yourself!” Addon’s mother yelled. “But even with a caretaker you still make things hard!”

“W-what a-are y-you talking a-about?” Addon asked while trying not to cry. “I-i don't have a-a caretaker.”

But his mother smacked him again.

“You know damn well Kari here is your caretaker, and you've been nothing but a pain for her!” his mother yelled.

“B-but, s-she’s my girlfriend!” Addon yelled. 

For a moment we all went silent except for Addon’s slight whimper from being spanked. Then his mother and Kari burst out laughing.

“Aww ain't that cute, the little brat thought I was his girlfriend just because I took care of him,” Kari said while laughing. “Sorry sweetie, but you're a little too bratty for my tastes.”

“With the way he acts, it's no wonder he can't find himself a girlfriend.” his mother comments. Then she looked down at the cum covered underwear. “Whats this?”

She picked up one of the panties that were slightly different from the rest. The rest were dark and sexy looking, but this one was different. It was bright pink with 3 little bows. His mother recognized it almost immediately as she began spanking her son even harder than before.

“YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!” She screamed. “YOU STOLE YOUR SISTER'S UNDERWEAR!!!!”

Addon’s sister was 14 and Kari was actually the one to take the underwear. Not that she was going to emit that as everything was going as she plan.

“That's disgusting!” Kari cried out, doing her best to look revolted at the thought of a brother using his sister's underwear to get off.

Addon tried to protest, to say it wasn't him, or there was a mistake, but the spanking just continued.

“I think this pervert needs to be thought a lesson,” Kari said out loud.

“I couldn't agree more, but what punishment could fit a pervert like him?” his mother asked.

“Well, I've dealt with someone like him before, if you would like, I could completely change the way he is.” Kari offered. 

“That sounds like a wonderful idea.” Addon's mother replied.

“If you wouldn't mind, could you go get me a box I have in the attic. Its labeled “for punishments only.” Kari asked Addons mother who happily accepted and walked out of the room. Leaving her with a crying Addon with his backside completely red and beaten. 

“W-wh-what's g-going o-on.” Addon whimpered out as he tried to stand up but Kari made him yelp as she smacked his ass hard before grabbing his arm and put it behind his back.

Addon was then made to stand up straight and she could still see his dick still fully erect. Most likely from the adrenaline pumping through him despite just having his ass beaten by his mother.

“Looks like someone is still wanting some attention,” Kari whispered into addons ear as she took his sister's panties and start stroking him with them. “Seeing as these must by your favorite panties, why don't you cum on them like a good sissy.”

That was yet another trigger as he didn't fight her as she continued to stroke him so fast he came within seconds.

Not long after that did his mother come back in with a box made just for Addon. When she opened the box, the first thing she saw made her smile.

“Ok Addon, seeing how you can't help yourself but be a little pervert, we're going to help you with that problem,” Kari told him as his mother walked over and knelt down over her sons now limp penis.

“W-what are you…” Addon started to ask when he felt something cover his dick and then he heard a click.

When his mother moved away, Addon could see the bright pink cage encasing his dick, and he freaked.

Frantically trying his hardest to remove it, yelling at them to take it off, saying they couldn't do this to him, and finally threatening to call the cops.

“Go right ahead Addon.” his mother told him.  “Because starting right now you are completely cut off.”

“W-what?” Addon sniveled as he heard this.

“You heard me.” his mom told him. “Your father and I are sick of you and your poor choices. We have given you everything. This house, that game system, your clothes. And all you do is take advantage of it. Well no more. Your father and I are far too busy to deal with you, so we will be leaving you in Kari’s hands.”

Addon just stared at her in shock, no idea what was going on.

“If you want to stay in this house, eat the food we pay for, then you will have to listen to what Kari tells you. You will do what she says, or you will get out of this house and go live without our money. She will determine if you are ready to handle yourself or if you are just helpless.”

“And to help make sure you stay good,” Kari said as she held up a little remote and press the button.

Addon jumps and screams in pain as he reached for his dick that was just shocked.

20 minutes later Kari sits back and watches as a still sniveling Addon is now forced to clean the whole house, almost completely naked except for the pink panties he is now forced to wear.

Kari giggles as he bends over and she can see the wet spot on the back of the panties were he blew his last male load on. From now on, he’ll be nothing more than her little sissy.

• 1 month later...

this chapter was made by pink.

Joke! A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar...

Mom: "I'll take 2 vodkas and a chocolate milk."
Bartender: "don't you mean 1 vodka and 2 chocolate milks?"
Mom: "No. I'm driving."

Kari just smirks as she views Addon scrubbing a toilet in his frilly maid dress.

It's been about 2 days since Kari made Addon into a sissy and he absolutely hated it.

Kari had him clean the entire house from top to bottom. Each room one at a time. 

If he messed up or tried to say he was done before the room was finished, he would be pulled over her lap and spanked. 

What's worse, because he tried to hide out in the bathroom when he should have been cleaning, Kari has restricted his Bathroom use to 3 times a day. Before breakfast, after lunch, and after dinner.

Thankfully he goes back to summer school tomorrow and can get a break from all of this. He hoped.

“You missed a spot sissy,” Kari told Addon as she pointed to a small spot on the tile floor. 

Addon looked down and nearly rolled his eyes as he bent down to scrub the spot. As he did, the frills of his short maid skirt rose up and showed off his pink panties that said: “Spank me, I'm a bad girl.” 

“That's very tempting right now,” Kari said as she read the panties she forced Addon to ware.

All of Addon's clothes were locked up. Only Kari had the key to them and she would only give him normal clothes when he needed to go to summer classes. But after school, he would be forced to be back into his maid outfit.

“Ok sissy, that's enough for now. Go make us some lunch then you can work on your room.” Kari told Addon.

Addon reluctantly nodded.

The house was a nice sized house with 4 large rooms. One master, 2 gest, and one Addon turned into a workout room he barely used. Then there were 2 bathrooms. One in the master bedroom and a large master bathroom.

Then there was the large living room, kitchen, and garage. 

For the last two days, Kari hasn't let Addon into his room at all and has been forcing him to stay in the guest room.

As Addon went into the kitchen, he made one of the few things he knew how to make, scrambled eggs.

“You know, we might just have to start teaching you how to cook more than just eggs,” Kari commented as she took a bite.

“Whatever,” Addon grumbled. As he poked at his food.

“What was that?” Kari asked.

Addon did not respond or even look at Kari.

“Looks like someone is being disrespectful. As punishment no bathroom break for you for another 2 hours.” Kari told Addon.

“WHAT” Addon yelled. “YOU CAN'T DO THA-” but he was cut off as Kari shot up, grabbed Addon by his hair and forced him to bend over the table and right on top of his food.

“This little sissy needs to learn her place,” Kari said as she started to spank Addon. “I'M in charge. YOU do as I say! Do you understand!” 

“Y_YES!” Addon screamed from pain before Kari let him go and roughly sat him back into his chair. He winced from the pain of his bright red bottom.

Eggs were now all over him and the table.

“Finish eating then clean up your mess,” Kari told her sissy sternly.

Addon only nodded and tried to hold back a sniffle as he eats what was left on his plate.

When they were done eating, and Addon had cleaned up the mess, Kari led Adoon back to his room.

There he saw the state of his room. It was trashed. Random stuff everywhere. The only thing not in his room was his clothes as Kari already took those.

Beside his large bed were 2 large boxes and a trash can.

“Ok, you are going to clean this entire room,” Kari told him. “And you're going to put everything you want to keep into these boxes. When your punishment is over you will get all your stuff back.”

Addon wanted to say no. that this was his stuff. That he could do what he wanted with it. But he knew that would only lead to another spanking. Probably worse.

Reluctantly, he started to clean his room.

Some of the first things to go into the box were his computer and PlayStation. Next was his large stack of comic books and manga. After that, it was just random nick nacks and stuff he thought were cool when he got them.

When Addon had reached under his bed to clean under it, he pulled out one of his underwear.

A pair Kari “forgot”.

“Oh, looks like I missed one,” Kari said as she stood between the trash and keep box. “So, where are you going to put that?”

Addon looked at the underwear in his hands and couldn't help but feel the panties that hugged his waist.  The thin smooth underwear. Addon would happily trade what he had just to put his underwear back on. But he knew he couldn't. Reluctantly, he put the underwear into the keep box.

Kari was smiling as he did that.

After everything was packed away and placed into the living room, Addon started to really clean the room. 

But after only an hour Addon felt the need to go.

“K-Kari, can I use the bathroom?” Addon asked.

“Nope. not for another hour.” Kari told him “you're a big boy, you can hold it.”

But Kari knows that's not true. She’s had him on a tight bathroom schedule for months without him knowing. He’ll be pushing his limit by then. 

Addon was squirming the entire time he was cleaning. Not only did he need to pee, but he also needs to poop.

He had gotten most of the room clean but needed to finish under his bed. 

“Just need to finish this and I'm done,” Addon whispered to himself. His face already sweety from holding.

His urge to poop was so bad he was clenching his butt as tight as he could as he slowly lowered himself down to the floor and started to clean.

“Just a little longer,” he whispered again as another cramp hit him and he was forced to stop and let it pass before starting again.

“You're doing such a good job sissy,” Kari said as she walked over and started to rub Addons butt.

“P-please stop…” Addon whimpered in fear of what might happen.

“Guess what sissy,” Kari whispered into his ear as she continued to rub.

“W-what?” Addon asked already feeling another cramp coming on.

“Your 2 hours are up. So you can now go potty.” Kari told Addon before she raised her hand and smacked Addon's butt as hard as she could!

“YEP!” Addon screeched then let out a loud fart. “NOOOO!”

The sudden shock from the smack broke Addon’s concentration on holding and he let go of everything.

On his hands and knees, piss sprayed out the front of the panties, while the rear bulged out as poop filed the panties.

“SISSY! ARE YOU POOPING YOURSELF!” Kari yelled in fack surprise. 

Despite this not being one of her triggers, she’s already got Addon unknowingly trained just for these situations and now she can start what she really wants to do.

“BAD SISSY!” Kari yells as she grabs Addon by his hair.

“I-im sorry!” Addon yells as he is dragged from the bedroom by his hair. His panties sagging from the heavy lad in them.

Kari drags Addon into the bathroom.

“Get yourself cleaned up. As soon as your done your in trouble!” Kari tells him as she leaves him in the bathroom.

Addon was trying his hardest not to start crying in shame as he pulled the soiled panties down. 

Soon he was in the shower and trying to get himself clean after what he just did.

When he got out, he was wrapped in a towel and was greeted by Kari. Kari wasted no time yanking away the towel and grabbing Addon’s ear.

“OW!” Addon yelled as he was dragged back into his room and forced to kneel over the puddle of piss he left behind.

“YOU SEE THIS!?” Kari yelled as she grabbed her paddle and macked Addon’s bare bottom and made him scream. “YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID!”

“YES!” Addon yelled as he was spanked again and screamed in pain.

“Do you think big boys piss their panties?!” Kari yelled and smacked again.

“NO!” Addon yelled as tears streamed his face.

“RIGHT! You're JUST A SISSY PISSY PANTS!” Kary yelled and smacked him again. 

Kari finally stopped the spanking and helped Addon stand up. Tears running down his face as he rubbed his very sour bottom.

“Seeing as your not big enough to be trusted not to soil yourself, you're going to wear these,” Kari said as she picked up a package of pink girl pull-ups.

“N-no!” Addon whined.

“Is someone wanting another spanking? This time over there soiled panties?” Kari asked and Addon immediately shook his head. “Then put them on.”

Kari handed him the pull-ups and watched as he opened the package and pull out his first pink pull-up.  Addon let out a sob as he reluctantly put the pull up on.

“Looks like Sissy has something to match her cage now.” Kari joke as she giggled a little.

She left her sissy in only a pull-up as she had him clean up his mess and finish cleaning the room like he was told to do. Sadly, he didn't have the right cleaning supplies and the piss left a stain on the carpet.

Addon remained silent the rest of the day, fearing retaliation should he try to speak.

He still wasn't allowed to sleep in his room but after the day he had, he was just glad to go to sleep. Hoping the next day would be better.

He should have known better…

The next morning, Kari woke Addon up early and had him get ready for school. This included having to wear what she picked out.

Addon was forced to wear tight skinny genes over his pink pull-up and yellow tank top he normally wore with shorts at the beach.

“I-i can't go out like this!” Addon said as he tried to pull his shirt further down to hide the top of the pull-up poking out of his pants.

“Just wrap this around it to hid it,” Kari said as she handed him a light blue thin jacket.

If Addon had some type of hair accessory or makeup, he might have past for a young teen girl with his very thin and slim body frame.

“Looks like my little sissy is all ready for school.” Kari beamed with a big smile.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Addon looked really confused as they were in the middle of nowhere. Who would be here at this time in the morning?

“Oh, your ride is here,” Kari told Addon.

“M-my what?” Addon asked as Kari opened the door.

“Hi, George! Come in!” Kari said as she let her cousin into the house.

George was already 6 foot tall, but thanks to Kari, he’s bulked out a little over the last few months.

“W-why is he here!” Addon asked nervously.

Kary smiled.

“Well, I can't watch you at school now can I sissy. So I'm asking George, who is a teaching assistant at your school for the summer, to keep a special eye on you.” Kari told him

“Wow, sissy, relay?” George asked in mock surprise.

“I-im not a sissy!” Addon yelled. But he soon regretted it as Kary bent him over and pulled his skinny jeans down over his bottom to show off his pull-up before he was spanked in front of a laughing George.

“Now sissy, are you going to be good now?” Kari asked.

Reluctantly Addon nodded.

“Good, now gorge is going to keep watch over you. And that includes when you need to go the bathroom.” Kari told him.

“W-what!?” Addon yelled in surprise.

“Well seeing how you pooped your big girl panties (George busted up laughing again.) I can't trust you with the potty. So if you want it, George will have to take you. And if he tells me you were bad or used your pullup, you will be in very big trouble.” Kari warned and looked over to where she had her paddle.

Addon just gulped and nodded in agreement.

“Ok, have a good day at school sweety!” Kari said as she gave Addon a kiss on the forehead and waved goodbye to him and her cousin as they drove off. “With that done, let's get started on today.”

Kary made a phone call and 20 minutes later a moving truck and movers came to the house.

“While sissy is at school, I'll need to set up the baby's room,” Kari said with a smile.

• 1 year later...

chapter 5 (sorry for the long wait!)

George sat at his desk, periodically looking up at the little Sissy Addon sitting at the back of the computer class they used for the summer school. 

Basically, George’s job was a glorified babysitter for the students here and to help them out when needed and keep them on task.

Classes only lasted roughly 4 hours, but that was more than enough time for most students to finish up their make up work within a month.

But as George sat back at his desk and looked at his computer screen attached to all the other computers, he could see what everyone was doing. And out of everyone, 2 weren't doing work.

One because they finished their school work earlier and was now finished with summer school and just had to finish the day before he was good to go. 

The other was Addon who was currently reading Manga online instead of doing his work. But George did nothing about this. No, he had other ideas and decided best just to let things continue like this. Besides, George could see the Sissy shaking at his computer as his bathroom time was coming up. 

Addon really needed to pee. Normally, he would just get up and ask for a bathroom pass right about now, but with his outfit, he didn't want to.

He was forced to come to summer school wearing skinny jeans a yellow tank top, and a pull-up. With the pull-up being barely visible with the pants. Thankfully Addon and George got to the classroom first so no one saw Addon, but if he asked for the bathroom, someone was sure to notice his pull-up. So he had to wait.

“Come on, come on, come on!” Addon groaned to himself as he stopped reading his Manga and started watching the clock. 

Every minute felt like torture for him! Legs were crossed, and one hand firmly planted at his crotch in a vain attempt to hold it in.

5 minutes till the bell.
4 minutes till the bell!
3 minutes till the bell!!
2 minutes till the bell!!!
1 minute till the bell!!!!

The bell finally rang! 

Addon still had to wait a few minutes for the class to gather their stuff and leave first, but now he could finally piss!

He got up and, while still trying to hold it in, began making his way to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” George asked.

“Bathroom,” Addon said as he started to walk past him.

But George grabbed his arm.

“Nope, we're going to be here another hour since you decided not to do any work,” George told him.

“What?” Addon said confused. “I did my work, now let me use the bathroom!

“Sissy, I can see all the monitors from mine. I know you've done nothing but read comic books for the last 4 hours.”

Suddenly, Addons heart sank.

“Just wait till Kari hears about this,” George said with a smirk.

“Y-you can't do that!” Addon told him. 

“Really? She asked me to keep an eye on you sissy, and to make sure you pass summer school.” George tells him. “Wonder what she will do next?”

That thought nearly made Addon piss himself.

“Please! Don't tell her!” Addon begged. “I'll give you my PS4! My computer! Anything! Just don't tell her!”

Addon almost immediately regretted ever saying that after seeing George’s face.

George took Addon’s hand and forced him to follow across the school until they reached the locker rooms. Here, George pulled out a set of keys the teachers lent him and opened up the girl's locker room and forced Addon inside.

“W-what are we doing here?” Addon asked nervously.

“I'm going to let you use the bathroom,” George tells him. “But first, I want you to wear this.”

George tosses Addon a short skirt.

“W-why do you have this?” Addon questioned.

“Found it in the lost and found,” George told him. “Not the first time the school has found them. Now put it on, or no potty time.”

Addon blushed but knew it was pointless to try to argue. So Addon unbuttoned his skinny jeans and slowly pulled them off. His full bladder screaming for release as he began sweating. He quickly pulled the skirt up and looked at George.

“My, my sissy, with that skirt, you practically look like a girl.” George says as Addon blushes even more.

“I did it! Now can I please use the toilet!” Addon begged.

“Just one more thing,” George said as he pulls Addon over to the toilet. 

But instead of Addon pulling his pants, or skirt, down, it was George as he sits down with a huge hard-on!

“What are you doing!” Addon yelled as he tried to back away but got his hand grabbed.

“School is out sissy, the janitor has already locked up the other bathrooms by now so this is the only toilet in the school,” George tells him. “If you want it, you have to earn it.”

Addon had no other options! Or at least none that came to his mind thanks to Kari’s hypnotic suggestion to not even think of removing his underpants unless he was about to use the bathroom. A simple command that's useless under normal circumstances, but here, means he can't even take them off to piss on the floor if he wanted.

“What's it going to be sissy?” George asks, “think you could last another hour and a bumpy car ride home?”

Addon knew he couldn't. So slowly, Addon got onto his knees and stared at George’s cock. One that was bigger than his own.

“You know what to do Sissy,” George tells him as he watches Addons disgusted, teary-eyed face, slowly open his mouth and take the cock. “Good girl.”

George let out a little moan as the sissy began to suck.

“That's it, no teeth, just think of it like a popsicle.” George moaned.

Tears filled Addons eyes as he felt humiliated and disgusted. But he knew he had no choice as his head slowly started to bob up and down.

‘How long do I have to do this?’ Addon asked himself as he slurped on the dick. ‘This is disgusting! Just hurry up and finish!’

That's when Addon’s blader reached its peak and a little pee squirts out.

“P-please!” Addon begged as he stopped sucking. “I'm about to pee and..”

But George pulled him back and shoved his dick into the sissy’s mouth.

“You're not done yet, but that's ok, that's why you wear protection,” George said with a smirk as he forces the little sissy to continue what the started.

Addon was now fully crying as his head was forced up and down. He wanted to do something, anything to stop this! But for the life of him, he just couldn't bite down!

George stood up and began face fucking the little sissy, loving the teary-eyed look on his bully's face. The guy who was the cause of him nearly losing his life was now just a sissy bitch! And as the sound of Addon pissing his diaper reached George’s ears, it was the most beautiful sound he ever heard.

Addon didn't just get a surprise in his pull-up, he also got one shot down his throat as George shoved his dick as far back as he could and came with a mighty moan!

When that dick finally left Addon’s throat, he shoved past George to get to the toilet behind him and threw up into it.

“Guess I was a little too forcefully. Sorry, sissy, I didn't mean to.” George sais as he takes the opportunity to left up Addon’s skirt to see the soaked, and leaking pull-up. Leaving a small puddle of piss on the floor.

“You,...you...bastard.” Addon sais between moments of dry heaving.

“Don't worry sissy, this won't be the last time you do this,”  George tells him.

“Like hell…I will!” Addon yells and glared at him.

George smirks and looks up. Addon follows and looks up as well and nearly threw up again. Pointed right at them was a camera with a red flashing light. 

“Hi Kari, hoped you liked the show,” George tells the camera. “I'm sure all of Addon’s friends and family would love to see this.”

Addon remains motionless as he stared at the camera. To shocked to do anything!

“From here till the end of summer school, you'll be tasting it every day. And who knows, if you don't pass your classes, it might be for longer.” George then took a few steps back and let the little sissy's world just crumble beneath him.

After a few minutes, Addon finally gets up and slowly starts to follow George out.

“Not going to put your pants back on?” George asks.

Addon stops and looks at the pants, the slight bit of masculinity he still had with them. He took the skirt off and began pulling the pants on.

This was very hard to do with such a full pull up, but by being ever so gentle, Addon was able to just barely put the skinny jeans on without too much of a leak. If anyone saw, they wouldn't notice the two tiny wet spots near his legs.

But as Addon felt just a little bit of happiness that he managed to put the pants on over his diaper, George came over and grabbed Addons crotch! Squeezing the pullup and causing it to leak!

His legs turned a dark wet color as the piss ran down his legs and soaked into his jeans. 

“Aww, sorry little girl, looks like it might be a little too soon for big girl pants,” Geoge said mockingly.

• 2 weeks later...