Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Lezzie Gynophile's complete collection videos

5 hours ago, CookieRain said:

She is so adorable. We need more girls like her.

thanks for the clips. So this is the complete collection. Did she end making videos?

Your welcome! And I'm right, she is adorable indeed! 

I assumed this is the complete collection, but I'm not sure 100%. Maybe there is some video left sonwhere, but I really don't know. I'm almost certain she stopped doing videos...

1 hour ago, GreenChile said:

Great collection!

Thank you! :)

I could go on. I think the thing that always excited me about her was that she's outside on her balcony. Looks like an apartment balcony as well with a piece of black fabric hung on the rails. Imagine that you see this lovely built girl next door hanging outside every now and then. You can see the top part of her having a smoke, but what you can't see or tell that she's having a soaking good time. I could go for a neighbor like that any day in this life.

Love it.

13 hours ago, Hedonist said:

Thank YOU!!  Seriously, she was amazing!

4 hours ago, Hedonist said:

I could go on. I think the thing that always excited me about her was that she's outside on her balcony. Looks like an apartment balcony as well with a piece of black fabric hung on the rails. Imagine that you see this lovely built girl next door hanging outside every now and then. You can see the top part of her having a smoke, but what you can't see or tell that she's having a soaking good time. I could go for a neighbor like that any day in this life.

Love it.

Your welcome! :)

And yes, I always had the same thought about her. And beside all of that, I love her body! She's sexy as hell!

3 minutes ago, Dealer said:

Your welcome! :)

And yes, I always had the same thought about her. And beside all of that, I love her body! She's sexy as hell!

The video with the kitty litter box really shows her rocking body off too. Plus, she was gutsy and didn't care about her face being seen. It'd be cool if Lezzie was a part of this community. Just so she can see how much we appreciated her.

I'm sure the lot of us have these, but it's cool to add in her first two videos of her standing in the tub half naked with jeans on. They're still some of my favorites.

Just to complete the collection on this post. :happy:

In this I remember her writing that she had some drinks first.

lezzie2.mp4      

This is her first one, in which she talked about how she got a little pee shy and it took a little bit to go in her pants.

lezzie.mp4

Edited by Hedonist (see edit history)
46 minutes ago, Hedonist said:

I'm sure the lot of us have these, but it's cool to add in her first two videos of her standing in the tub half naked with jeans on. They're still some of my favorites.

Just to complete the collection on this post. :happy:

lezzie2.mp4

lezzie.mp4

Oh thank you! :)

I saw these videos ages ago, but I didn't know she was Lezzie! Well, thank you again! :)

Edited by Dealer (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...