Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have you ever Wet the bed with partner next to you??

I am a rare bedwetter. Once or twice a year. It always happens when I have a dream that I am peeing. I never know when I will have that dream.... But I always let partners know it can happen so they are not too shocked. Usually I do wake up from the dream before I completely wet the bed so the wetness is localized to me or my side of the bed. I do find it interesting that when I tell a partner about it they are always supportive and not worried if it happens and often they become disappointed when it does not happen soon. Not disappointed because they want to sleep in a wet bed...but because they think I am trying too hard to not do it if that makes sense to anyone else?

There was the one girl I met. She was a bit into peeing and stuff. One night we drunk far to mucht. So I decided the one morning to just let it go and see how she would react.

At first she was shocked. Because it was unecpected. But afterwards she liked it. I could convince her to wet as well. And we had the best sex haha :)
But this was sandly the only time this happend. And I think it will never happen again :(

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Last weekend actually (male). I was turned on my right side, and she was spooning me from behind.

I had a dream where I walked into a bathroom, and sat down on the toilet. I was unaware I was in a dream, but the fact that I somehow had a PS2 copy of a "Resident Evil Outbreak 5" sitting on the counter should've tipped me off.

I began to go while reading the back of the game box, and started to get annoyed that the stream I was producing seemed to be bouncing off the toilet bowl and splattering me. I was getting wet with my own pee, and despite all that, it felt good so I just kept going.

Then something didn't feel right... no, this had to be a dream! I woke myself up to my fiancee's arm over me, and as i lifted the blankets to assess... Yep, a giant puddle. My boxers were wet, it went up to my shirt... hell, the corner of my pillow case got damp!

"We gotta get up!" I said to my groggy fiancee. "Huh?" I received. "We gotta get up... I... peed the bed"

"What!?" She sprang awake. "Oh no! If its not the cat, it's you!" She said exasperated. 

Our cat has been marking our bed on occasion and we don't know why. We have a brand new mattress and he still does it, so thankfully we have a waterproof cover on the bed.

"I'm sorry babe" she said, changing her tone. "Lets strip it and I'll start the laundry and you go shower"

I was pretty frustrated with myself the rest of the day, but at least she wouldn't let me beat myself up.

Yes, I have done it maybe ten times. Last time was just last friday.

i woke up around 04.30 and really had to pee. But at the same time I was very tired and didn´t want to get out of the bed to go to the bathroom. I turned around and fell asleep again. One hour later I woke up again. And this time I was desperate, I could already feel that my panties were a little damp. 

Then the urge hit me. My heart started to race, I had to hold myself for not to burst. I felt a spurt, followed by another one. I could litterary hear my heart beating. I wanted to wet myself so much. I looked to my side were my husband was sleeping in his bed. Then I didn´t had time for more and I just let it happen. I was laying at my side and I could feel the wet and warm running over my leg and spread under me. It soaked into our unprotected matress, making all of my bed really wet. 

When I finished peeling I lay in my wet bed. And as always I kind of regretted the situation. I had to go up and get some towels to put in my bed and change panties and t-shirt in order to be able to sleep some more.

Later in the morning I woke up first. So I stayed in bed until my husband woke up. We sad goodmorning and something I don´t remember. I started to cuddle him and leaned over and whispered ”I have wet myself tonight.” ”Mmh”, was his only respons and I continued ”so my bed is a wet as well”. ” Mmh”, he said again and kissed me and smiled. He is well awere of my omo interest.

Then we went on and talked about the day.

Later that day I told him that I want to buy a waterproof matress protector. He said I could do that, but just for a single bed because he thinks it will be to hot to sleep on. But he didn´t dissagree, so in the future I can wet whenever I want. And he is fine with it. I will not do it to often, but anyway. I love my husband so much!

Edited by Helena (see edit history)

I,ve never wet the bed but I have had about 5 partners (female)  wet the bed beside me.....only one was because of alcohol....and it was her bed........the others were just so glad that I wasn't angry.....two of them hadn't told me that they were bedwetters.......Even if I did not like girls who pee in their panties or wet the bed....I would never be angry if a girls did that...hey..it happens......and guy or girls who gets angry because a sleeping partner/lover wet the bed is a prize jerk.

Ummm..ive pissed my bed around 5-10 times next to my girlfriend...the first time I was like 16 or 17 in high school...I had wet my bed alone a couple times for the first time since being potty trained but assumed it was a fluke until...one night it happened and with my gf n bed next to me!!!! I remember waking up around 430 am and feeling very warm and sweaty...as I began to move a little I noticed I felt very wet and warm between my legs but still didn't realize id peed myself n bed!!! Until I reached my hand to my crotch to find it sopping wet and still extremely warm!!! I began to panic as i realized my gf was sleeping next to me...I laid there covering my wet spot so she didn't notice...but eventually she would wake..I planned to hide it from her...but that was not gonna happen...she rolled over and tried cuddling close to me around 530 am 30 mins b4 the alarm was to go off for school!! I tried rolling on my stomach over my wet puddle but she kept trying to wrap her arms around me and eventually she woke up and said stop pushing me away and she quickly threw her hands to my crotch b4 I could stop her!!! She didn't say anything for a second and I pretended to be asleep...after a few minutes of her feeling around my wet crotch and bed...she shook me awake and said babe I think u had a little mishap last night...I pretended to wake and was so embarrassed I almost cried!!! I was n high school and wet my bed with my gf next to me!!! She told me it was ok and our little secret which I later discovered it was not!!! She helped me strip my bed and put my wet things n my hamper but didn't have time b4 school to wash them so she said we would rite after school!!!i got up stripped out of my now cold wet pjs and bxerbriefs!!! I showered quickly and we went to school...I found out later she told sum of her close friends 22nd I read a note from a few of them to her and they were laughing bout me and calling me jd-bw...my initials and bedwetter!!! One girl Cassie would even call me BW to my face to which I would turn red and pretend to not hear!!! Anyway that day after school we came back to my room and instantly could smell my pissy linens and bed!!! We looked at my mattress and saw a large basketball sized yellow stain on it...we scrubbed it with soapy water and sprayed it with febreeze and eventually flipped it and he saw a couple recent stains id created without her!!! She said to me this isn't the first time is it??? At first I lied and said yea but she wouldn't let it go and made me admit that I recently began to randomly wet the bed!!! Anyway I would remain dry after that for weeks until one night it happened again and this time I soaked her I was sleeping spooning her butt!!!! I even tried to say maybe she wet on me instead of the truth... She pulled down her pjs to show me the crotch of her panties were dry and mine not so much...it happened again very soon after that and she decided to have a talk to me bout goodnites for teen boys so less laundry nd to save my mattress!!! I made her buy them for me bc I was 2 shy!!! The diapers ended up making it worse as i regressed bc I or used to wearing them and didn't  bout my pjs or bed!!! Or her butt!!! Well after we broke up I ran out of them and turned to soaking my undies pjs bed etc...my room began to smell like a pissy diaper and knew my mother had to notice...plus I did laundry often...i started putting my pissy things in a trashbag and hid them n my closet for up to a week...one day I found  a bed pad my mom put on my pissy stained mattress  on both sides!!! She never confronted me tho...anyway I have much more to tell bout my adventures in bedwetting...feel free to ask ill be honest!!!!@$k away!!!

Only once. I was horrendously blackout drunk, he was a FwB, and it was his bed. Woke up in the middle of the night still drunk and soaking wet and had to wake him up and explain.

Worst part was I was so drunk and queasy I didn’t help change the bed or even shower...I just sat on the floor and then crawled back into bed once the sheets had been changed. He was surprisingly chill about the whole thing.

A few times.

The first time was while I was only 17, I had been with my boyfriend for about 8 months and we were staying in a lake house that his step-dad had owned. The day had been unusually hot and hence I had drunk a lot that day. We had been out for dinner and i ordered three glasses of lemonade, which was followed by a lovely night time walk through the woods. It was quite cool (not chilly just cool) that night so i threw one of his shirts over me before we went to bed together. I woke up abruptly i was quite groggy and tired but i remember i as i moved to turn around i felt something wet. I woke up to check what it was and realised i had wet the bed, there was a pretty big wet spot on his shirt and a massive stain on the bed (luckily it stayed towards my side). With my boyfriend next to me :-( I was so embarrassed and had no idea what to do, i had to wake him up but was so nervous about how he would react to my accident. I shuffled him awake and began to tell him nearly crying, thankfully being the amazing person he is <3 he totally understood and hugged me and reassured me, he helped me and undress and I hopped in the shower while he sorted out the bed and stuff

On 4/14/2018 at 11:49 AM, WetG/F said:

I,ve never wet the bed but I have had about 5 partners (female)  wet the bed beside me.....only one was because of alcohol....and it was her bed........the others were just so glad that I wasn't angry.....two of them hadn't told me that they were bedwetters.......Even if I did not like girls who pee in their panties or wet the bed....I would never be angry if a girls did that...hey..it happens......and guy or girls who gets angry because a sleeping partner/lover wet the bed is a prize jerk.

I have to add to this and repeat something that I told ages ago.....I actually remember the sadness of this especially with one of the girls...we were literally up all night with me talking to her and reassuring her and her starting crying all over again.   I woke to her gently sobbing beside me and asked what was the matter........she told me I would hate her and throw her out...by this time I had felt a little of the wetness, which was not a worry because I had a very good quality mattress protector (I have 2)......Through her tears she told me that she had wet the bed and that she hoped it would not happen in my bed and that she had always been a bedwetter.....only later did I find that she was also a pantie wetter.....If you read my earlier reports, this was the girl who's father had left the mother and the mother let the girl do just about anything including peeing her panties around the house......anything so that the girl would stay with her, rather than decide to go and live with the father....I remember that I even persuaded her to pee again on the bed just to prove I didn't mind.....or would she like me to do it?   We changed the bed and cuddled up and made love some more then fell asleep and slept in (weekend).   It was the next day and over the next few dates that I got the full story.   Like how she started wetting her bed as a young teen when her father left......she had always wet sometimes, but it then became regular, like every night......she began to realise that her mother never, complained and just cleaned up after her......she took to sitting around in wet pyjamas and then to wetting on the sofa whilst watching something.....maybe to 'test ' her mother?  but she became more audacious and would wet on her way home from school, or around the house etc.......by the time I met her she was only doing it at home and rarely whilst out.......I got her back into it....and I always expected her to wet the bed, we made a ritual of changing the bed together and sometimes she even wet again......I actually preferred if she wet through panties.....But I will always remember all the crying and upset that first night.....she really did think I would be angry....what a surprise she got.!.....(I was about  12 years older than her).....we only split (amicably) because she won a place at a university far away from me.   She also knew the next girl who was a wetter for a similar reason.