Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So... I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, the writing itself is pretty good, easily in the upper tier of content I've read in the whole of 2018. On the other hand, each individual installment is so short that it got to be really annoying when I noticed the distance of time in between each installment as of late. I'm hardly one to make this criticism myself, but... about a thousand words a month is not a good average ?

In all seriousness (yeah that criticism was a joke), I do hope you keep going with this and manage to find the time to update it a little more frequently.

Also, and I know there was no vote for this, but I really hope the whole special training thing includes putting them back in tabbed diapers until their training is complete. ? I personally am more of a tape-on fan than a pull-up fan, but that's just me...

• 2 weeks later...

Lynne followed Marie in the direction of the nurse’s office, waddling significantly though the now bustling hallways. A large group of cadets were making their way towards the cafeteria for lunch. Among the crowd, Lynne spotted a familiar, blue face. Lynne made brief eye contact, but attempted to continue walking; her used padding grew progressively colder. “Lynne! Marie! Where are you going?” Evelyn yelled through the crowd. Still flustered, Lynne attempted to think of an excuse as Evelyn drew closer. Marie stopped and turned her attention to Evelyn. “We’re just registering for some classes last-minute. We’ll see you in the cafeteria.” Lynne noticed the nametag on Evelyn’s jumpsuit, which was even worse than her own. Instead of Evelyn’s single name, the tag simply read “NLN”. “OK, I’ll see you there!”, replied Evelyn, before continuing her stride to the cafeteria.

“Thanks for that. I sort of froze up.”, Lynne said to Marie. Marie compassionately responded “I’ve been through this before, it’s very nerve wracking. But this could be fun after all, since we could be roommates!” Lynne grew curious about this point, though she wanted to avoid talking about it in the hallway. In a class of cadets, gossip could spread like a fungus in the life support.

Lynne and Marie entered the office door to visit the nurse. They registered for a visit with Diane, then took a seat to wait with the other girls in the office. “Dr. Halsey really must not have known what to say back there”, said Marie. Lynne asked “Why do you say that?”. Marie joked “She talked about the weather for an hour!”. Lynne chuckled slightly; the reference was somewhat lost on her. She twiddled her thumbs a bit, nervous about what Diane would say and embarrassed that she had wet herself. The other girls in the room exhibited similar nervous behaviors. Marie attempted to lighten the mood: “Hey remember that time in weightless training when we slammed into each other? Lynne lightened up a little. “Yeah, I can still feel the phantom pains in my shins.” They both laughed. To Lynne, Marie seemed to have a calming presence. When they chatted or joked, Lynne always felt at peace. If Marie was by her side, special training wouldn’t be so bad. Just as quickly as she had begun to relax, Lynne suddenly came to her senses again. A few more dribbles of pee escaped into her saturated diaper, but she readily stifled the flow.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Diane’s perky assistant called for Lynne. “Good luck!”, said Marie as she patted her on the back. Lynne smiled, then slowly followed Petra into Diane’s office. The office was small and brightly lit, with a bed in the back. In the back corner was a strange chair that looked like it had a built-in booster seat. Oddly, it was plugged into the wall. At this point, Lynne’s pull-up sagged under the immense weight of her combined accidents. Lynne elected to stand up, fearing the leaks that may ensue if she sat too quickly. Diane soon entered the room, greeting Lynne before taking a seat. “So what seems to be the problem? Not feeling well from hypersleep?” Lynne felt herself choking up. “I feel fine, it’s just that…um, I had some bladder problems today” Diane flipped a page on her clipboard. “Yes, you were on the watchlist for bladder weakening. Did you wear the pull-up?” Lynne’s face turned red, and she nodded. “Well, some amount of leakage is normal on the first day. Would you mind if I check?” Despite Diane’s gentle, matter-of-fact tone, Lynne remained nervous. She hesitated for a moment, then replied “Yeah, sure” in a quiet voice. Lynne then unzipped her jumpsuit to reveal her soaking wet diaper. Yellowed up to the top, the leg guards were at the verge of giving way. A few drops of urine had escaped; they clung to her inner thighs. Diane took one look and said “You must be very uncomfortable. Let’s get you changed into a fresh one first.” Again, Lynne quietly nodded.

Diane opened a cabinet to her side, revealing several stacks of diapers, neatly organized into their many varieties. She acted quickly, realizing that Lynne’s soaking pull-up could leak at any moment. She reached into the cabinet and pulled out a thin pull-up and passed it to Lynne. “This is a testing diaper. We’ll figure out how bad your leakage is and see where we should go from there.” Lynne held the small diaper in her hands. Upon seeing the five blue lines on the front of the diaper, she worried silently about what the test would entail. The padding of the pull-up only covered a small area, with almost no protection in the rear. On the inside, Lynne located a small pocket. Diane moved swiftly to the other side of the room and stood on her tip-toes to hunt through a cabinet nearly out of her reach. She stretched her arms to feel blindly, eventually finding what she sought. The bland, matter-of-fact packaging she held read “flow-rate sensors”. Diane opened the package and retrieved a flat, triangular object from within. The triangular end was white in color, with some circular patterns cut in a grid. A long wire extended from its side, terminating in a digital connector.

Lynne watched Diane, becoming increasingly restless as she tried her best not to leak into her saturated pull-up. Diane, noticing her twitching legs, addressed her: “Let’s get you changed. Can I see that real quick?” Lynne handed the unfolded diaper over. Quickly, Diane inserted the sensor into the pocket of the testing diaper before returning it to Lynne. Diane moved to the back of the room, where a blue curtain hung on a rail near the wall. She pulled the curtain outwards, following the rounded rail that encircled Lynne and the bed she stood by. Diane instructed from the other side: “You can change into the testing diaper now. There should be some wipes to your right. Don’t use any powder for this part!” Lynne rolled her eyes at the thought of using baby powder on herself. She was, however, eager to change her diaper. Lynne stripped off her jumpsuit and stood in her bra and used pull-up. She then slid the plastic sides of her wet pull-up downwards, attempting to avoid contact with the pool of urine in her underwear. The diaper eventually plopped to the ground, thudding with watery weight.

The scent of urine filled the room. Lynne’s sensitive areas felt sticky and clammy, awash with the last drops of pee that failed to be absorbed. Reaching into the cabinet, Lynne found the wipes. She retrieved one and vigorously scrubbed her vagina and buttocks. Temporarily, the chemicals of the wipes moisturized her skin. Upon drying, she felt clean again. The used wipe she held was distinctively yellow. After pausing momentarily, Lynne took a deep breath and stepped into her second pull-up for the day. She held the thin wire in her hands and briefly examined the connector.

“I’m done!” Lynne said. Diane moved the curtain out of the way, then took the connector from Lynne’s hands. She plugged it into her portable computer and pressed some keys. “Okay, we’re ready to go. Step over here onto this thing. Don’t worry, I wiped it off.” As Diane motioned to the strange chair in the corner, Lynne’s curiosity about it greatly intensified. Puzzled, Lynne sat down. The hard, plastic seat had grooves that she sunk into. On the front, a hinge held another piece of plastic limply forward, between her legs. Diane pushed it forward until it clicked; the object rested snugly against Lynne’s crotch. “This is the test for bladder leakage. When I turn it on, it’s going to shake you around for a little while. I’ll start counting down, and when I reach ‘one’, try your hardest to hold your pee in.” Baffled, Lynne hesitantly replied “Okay.” Suddenly, Diane leaned over Lynne, reaching for a knob on the back of the chair.

Lynne felt Diane’s cool, minty breath on her neck: a striking juxtaposition with Diane’s warm presence. Diane softly counted down: “three” Lynne readied herself, clenching her muscles. The plastic between her legs prevented her from squeezing. “Two.” Lynne sat up straight. “One.” Diane turned the knob on the back of the chair, and the hard plastic began gently vibrating. Lynne gasped, holding on. The vibrations were soft, but Lynne felt herself becoming engaged with her situation. Her tight grip ensured that she wasn’t yet peeing, but the combination of vibrations and Diane’s close proximity caused her to experience other sensations.

Lynne bit her lip, knowing what was about to happen; she hoped that Diane’s little sensor wouldn’t pick it up. Lynne inhaled the scent of perfume emanating from Diane’s clothes and relished in the buzzing below. Her heart beat heavily in her chest, and she began to breathe deeper. Still clenching herself hard to avoid urinating, Lynne faced difficulty stopping the other kind of moisture growing below.

Diane gazed at her portable computer and furrowed her brow. From the minimal separation between them, Lynne blushed at the expression of intrigue on Diane’s face. Either she thought Lynne was already wetting herself, or she knew that Lynne was getting a lot more than results out of the test. Lynne didn’t know which was worse. The intensity of the vibration remained constant for a while, and Lynne grew restless. She did well to avoid peeing, but the temptation of pleasure teased her to frustration.

At long last, it seemed, Diane reached back to the knob again. Lynne held her breath briefly in tense anticipation. The fierce intensity of the vibrating chair rapidly increased, jarring Lynne in her seat. Startled, she disguised a pleasurable exhale as a chuckle. In the midst of furious oscillations, Lynne felt her throbbing pussy grow warm and wet. Nearly lost in a world of erotic sensation, Lynne summoned great willpower to resist periodically thrusting herself onto the hard plastic. Diane raised her eyes from the computer screen briefly after a particularly incriminating exhale. “You okay?” She asked.

Lynne snapped back to reality. “Just fine!” The shaking machinery masked the wavering, whispery qualities of her voice. Unable to focus, Lynne began losing control over her strained bladder. Drops began, increased in frequency, and coalesced to form quick bursts. Within the confines of the limited protection, hot moisture spread rapidly over Lynne’s engorged pussy. Every flowing eddy of warmth eroded away her willpower to hold on, letting free tides of pleasure into her sensitive areas.

The pressure within reached its critical point, and Lynne shakily subsided to ecstasy. She let out a loud moan and began to flood the thin garment. A steady stream of piss flowed outwards, carried upwards by capillary action. Just as she neared her climactic finish, Lynne noticed the leaks originating from the butt of the diaper. Virtually unprotected now, she relished as urine pooled around her ass and legs. A watery river rattled on the surface of the hard plastic, eventually dripping off of the legs and onto the floor.

The last leaks caught the attention of Diane, who had been looking at her portable computer. “Oh! Sorry!” she said, audibly surprised. To Lynne’s disappointment, Diane turned the knob in the opposing direction, causing the strong vibrations to die down. “I didn’t mean to turn you on – “ she stammered, “ – turn it on that high. Let’s get you cleaned up again.” Lynne took a breath, cleared her throat, and softly replied “Yeah, just couldn’t hold it anymore.” Both her sexual arousal and sexual frustration were at an all-time high after nestling the brink of orgasm, denied by her own bladder.

Diane opened the firm seat and Lynne stepped out, drops of urine sliding down her bare legs. Diane opened the curtain again and Lynne found herself in a familiar position. She stood by the bed as Diane rifled through the diaper cabinet again. Diane pulled out a thick, tabbed diaper and handed it to Lynne, saying “Based on your results, you should wear this.” Lynne held it, feeling the significant weight and softness. As she moved it in her hands, she noticed the audible crinkling of plastic. This one seemed similar to the one she wore in hypersleep, with several marks on the front to indicate wetness. She unfurled it from its neatly-folded state, and the compressed material within began to expand visibly.

Lynne thought to herself that she had probably pissed much less in the test diaper, but she felt increasingly, thoroughly soaked to the brim. Heavily, she ran her palm over the front of the test diaper. Pressing the hot material into herself, Lynne remarked at the fleeting warmth and pleasure of squeezing free drops onto the cold floor below. At last, she decided to inspect the damages. She pulled down the small diaper, which seemed to be little more than a pair of plastic panties with a pad inside. Not only had it exceeded peak capacity by a large volume, but sticky strands of Lynne’s thick juices connected her to the diaper. She blushed at the sight, causing her face to heat synchronously with her moist, sensitive area. One leg at a time, she stepped out of her dripping underwear.

Next, she grabbed another wipe from the adjacent shelf. Chills ran up Lynne’s back as she traced the sticky areas between her legs. Her thumping slit still demanded attention, pulsing as her fingers ran over the region. Through the curtain, Diane started explaining certain aspects of surface life to Lynne. “So today you had a little accident. It’s really no big deal, and lots of girls coming out of hypersleep go through this. You will probably have limited bladder control for a while, and it’s important to keep yourself protected. I can get you started with some more pull-ups, boosters, and diapers now. On the surface, you’ll have some…accommodations.” Lynne raised her eyebrows. She was already clean, yet continued stroking herself. “Your mattress is protected, for one. Most importantly, you’ll be enrolled in the special training program.” Lynne’s curiosity piqued. “It’s designed to help you get your bladder control back faster and reduce the amount of accidents you have. Lots of girls find it helpful. There’s a daily check-in every morning, and you’ll be taught how to manage if you wet yourself.” As Lynne considered the implications, the thought of additional bladder leakage tests entered her mind.

After a while, Lynne laid down to try and put on the fresh diaper, which had greatly expanded since she had initially unfurled it. She tried many times to align it correctly, the plastic crinkling below her. Through the curtain, Diane offered “Do you need some help with that?” Lynne contemplated her options.

What will Lynne do?

A: Satisfy her desire

B: Let Diane change her

C: Make up your own option

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...