Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The amused chatter and giggling of long-time friends compelled Lynne to move forth. As Lynne walked deeper into the shower room, she eagerly stripped off her gown and tossed it into a pile in the corner, revealing her nude body. Lynne was comfortable in the shower room by now, after seeing her fellow cadets bathe numerous times. She did notice, however, that her body hair had grown uncomfortably thick over the long months of hypersleep. Proceeding forth, she felt warmed by the hot steam of the shower room. To her, it felt intense; the process of hypersleep chills one to the bone. Turning a corner, she saw the orderly row of suitcases atop folded, green jumpsuits. She scanned the alphabetical list, quickly finding “APIARY, LYNNE”. Lynne chuckled at the silly representation of her awkward colonial name, but understood their reason not to write “Lynne, Daughter of Hans of the Great Apiary”.

Lynne rifled through her messy suitcase, searching for shower supplies. One-by-one, she pulled her shampoo, conditioner, razor, and shaving cream from the messy heap of clothes, pictures, and computer accessories. Eager to shower at last, Lynne groaned as she put all of her weight into slamming the small, standard-issue suitcase. Though it appeared to be buckling from the stress, Lynne enjoyed a small feeling of pride; she had once again avoided organizing her things.

Through the soap-scented air of the steamy shower-room, Lynne recognized the voices of her friends. Marie stood on the left, scrubbing her slender legs with a bar of soap. Her soft skin was naturally dark and tanned. Her wild, frizzy, black hair only laid down when wet. Shampoo flowed down her back, pouring gently from her knotted locks. Through the roar of the shower, Marie failed to notice Lynne’s entrance. “Well it has to work itself out somehow. If you met your past self, the universe wouldn’t break. I don’t buy that.” Further away, to her right, Lynne heard Evelyn’s reply. “Well what WOULD happen then? You haven’t given me an answer.”

Despite her relative distance and the thundering, high-pressure shower, Lynne could easily distinguish the rich, alto voice of Evelyn. “Hey ladies, sleep in much?” asked Lynne. Startled, Marie turned around. Lynne noticed that she clenched her legs together for a moment before her approach. “Lynne! So great to see you!” shouted Marie. “Hypersleep was the most exciting class I’ve ever taken at the academy.”

Lynne chuckled, then saw Evelyn approaching. Her striking appearance was unmistakable. Hailing from a distant branch of the original humanity, Evelyn’s bright blue skin sparkled in the shower. The thick tendrils on her head moved slightly, betraying her excitement. To Lynne, the most fascinating parts of Evelyn were her incredible hands. They were wide, accommodating for her extra fingers. Despite the strangeness of her twelve fingers, her hands looked delicate and natural. “Lynne! I thought they’d never wake you up!” she exclaimed, bursting into a quick jog. Before she knew it, Lynne became wrapped in one of Evelyn’s signature hugs. Lynne blushed as their bodies pressed together.

When Evelyn broke off, Lynne candidly remarked “I could really use a shower and a shave about now.” Evelyn replied “Well hurry up, orientation starts soon!” Lynne replied “Easy for you to say. You don’t have a hair on your body to wash or shave!” Evelyn laughed. “Well that’s true. I’m about done anyway. I’ll see you two later.” As she finished speaking, Evelyn returned to her shower, turned the water off, and gathered her belongings. As Evelyn bent over, Lynne caught the full view of her exotic blue body. She didn’t mind much, and made no attempt to look away; Marie noticed. Using her signature snark, Marie teased “Someone’s been having some fun hypersleep dreams!”. Lynne lightly punched Marie on the shoulder. “Shut up!”.

They both giggled. As she laughed, Lynne felt a brief sense of alarm. She had accidentally released a few drops of pee down her legs. She hoped Marie would not notice. “Orientation starts soon, I should really get cleaned up.”, Lynne pointed out. “Damn right you do!” Marie countered. They both giggled again Abruptly, Lynne stepped back and turned on her shower, in an effort to conceal the tiny accident.

Lynne felt relief as she stood beneath the hot shower. First, she applied copious amounts of shampoo to her greasy hair. She moved on to rubbing her body with the bar of soap. As she applied the soap to her legs, she noticed more little leaks. It must have just been the shower that relaxed her muscles, but she didn’t usually pee in the shower with her friends present. Quietly, she rinsed herself as small droplets of urine flowed into the drain. Finally, Lynne decided to shave her legs. The razor against her skin felt satisfying and relaxing. As she traced it up her legs, she enjoyed the relief of her newfound smoothness. For a moment, Lynne internally debated shaving her thick pubic hair. As she was thinking, more pee dripped onto her hand. She decided not to shave, following the unspoken tradition of her generation of cadets. The academy seemed too orderly, and some things were meant to grow wild.

As the time for orientation drew nearer, Lynne rushed through the final stages of her routine. After rinsing, she collected her belongings and returned to the bench area. Through the application of an even greater force than before, Lynne managed to stuff her toiletries into her messy suitcase again. Meanwhile, Marie enjoyed a final rinse before joining Lynne. Lynne and Marie reached for towels and began drying themselves off. “What do you think they have in store for us at orientation?” Marie asked. Lynne replied “Probably the same boring stuff, just preparing us for another orbital departure.” Lynne noticed the jiggle of Marie’s ample breasts as she vigorously dried herself. After just a few seconds of drying, Marie’s unruly hair began to expand to its signature size. Each was jealous of the other’s hair; Lynne coveted Marie’s volume and Marie desired Lynne’s manageability.

Once again, Lynne upset the delicate equilibrium of her suitcase to retrieve her matching gray set of bra and panties. Lynne moved her suitcase aside, revealing the folded jumpsuit below. However, as she unfolded the jumpsuit, Lynne’s face turned beet red. Hidden in the folds of the custom-fit jumpsuit was a fresh pull-up diaper! In the scramble to hide it, Marie turned around, catching Lynne in the act of hiding the embarrassing garment.

Marie’s expressive eyes betrayed her surprise. Clearly panicked, Lynne feebly attempted to explain: “I-I didn’t know they would put this here!” As she nervously spoke, small jets of urine escaped, falling audibly on the floor. Lynne expended enormous effort to stop peeing on her legs. “You too, huh?” Marie responded. “What?” Lynne asked. “It happens to a lot of girls in hypersleep. Look, I got one too.” Marie unfolded her jumpsuit to reveal her own diaper. “This isn’t the first time I’ve dealt with this. Believe me, I understand.” Lynne calmed, waiting for what Marie would say next. “See, we’re in this together!” Marie retrieved her towel from the bench and showed Marie. Small, yellow stains dotted the center of the towel. Marie then wiped Lynne’s legs of the pee, gently reassuring her “It’s going to be fine. If you wear the diaper, you’ll be happy you did. Trust me.”

Marie confidently slipped on her pull-up before slipping into her jumpsuit. “Just try to keep moderately dry, otherwise they’ll send you into special training. Use the toilet often.” Before Lynne had a chance to ask Marie what she meant by “special training”, The digital bells rang over the intercom system. “Looks like it’s time to go!” Marie exclaimed, rushing to put on her boots.

What should Lynne do?

A: Take Marie’s advice and wear the diaper

B: Attempt to stay dry without it

• 3 weeks later...

Not only is this really well written and hot AF but I absolutely love the theme. Cryorsleep journey to a distant world, separate evolutionary branches of humanity, details about the world from the future and the place they live in. Damn this is so cool!

I just hope the special training doesn't go overboard and break the theme too much.

4 minutes ago, CBE said:

Not only is this really well written and hot AF but I absolutely love the theme. Cryorsleep journey to a distant world, separate evolutionary branches of humanity, details about the world from the future and the place they live in. Damn this is so cool!

I just hope the special training doesn't go overboard and break the theme too much.

Thank you so much! The omo stuff is a big focus, but keeping the story grounded is very important to me.