Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Got stuck on the London Outer Orbital motorway yesterday morning and ended up busting for a piss. I somehow held it in until I could drive off the motorway and find a petrol station but I was leaking into my underwear as I walked from the car. I am an older guy who has difficulty holding on at the best of times!

The only trouble was others were in the same situation and I ended up in a queue outside the only unisex toilet. And I clearly wasn't the only one in a desperate state. Before I got in to relieve myself more piss escaped and I wet my jeans. These pics were taken when I got home.

Do other people find that they can hold themselves in the car but as soon as they to to walk they start to lose control?

wet jeans 2.JPG

Wet jeans 1.JPG

On 4/4/2018 at 9:32 PM, wetchris said:

Do other people find that they can hold themselves in the car but as soon as they to to walk they start to lose control?

It's standard for me now. As BENAir01 says, it comes with age. It happens to me even when I stand up out of an armchair. Mind you, I encourage it by not going to the toilet when I first get the signal. If I have to be dry because I'm out somewhere, I don't drink beforehand, at all.

This sounds all too familiar - the trials (and pleasures) of an enlarged prostate, something that affects most older men to some degree. Holding on is getting more problematic these days with stress leaks and sudden urgency when having had to hold on such as during a journey and finally being able to dash to the toilet. As I'd rather not take the usual OAB drugs due to side effects I've chosen to live with it and just take sensible precautions away from home if I know getting to a toilet might be difficult. The Tena shaped pads for men are very good for smaller leaks while in a high risk situation, for a long road trip, flying etc the new male Tena pants take away the stress and deal discreetly with an accident. Ironic really that after years of enjoying woman having accidents in their knickers I'm now having accidents myself, though as apparently over 20% of men over 50 have incontinence problems it's actually quite common, just not talked about.