Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Black men and omo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@LilMissMandi, this isn't what you are looking for but it might lead something you find interesting. There is a twitter feed Ketty Wetting  https://twitter.com/kettywetting69 who is a young black woman. Her entire feed that I have seen is stills an videos of her wetting an the aftermath of wetting. Hope you can find what you want. I'm sure it's out there. 

7 hours ago, scinosensation said:

@LilMissMandi, this isn't what you are looking for but it might lead something you find interesting. There is a twitter feed Ketty Wetting  https://twitter.com/kettywetting69 who is a young black woman. Her entire feed that I have seen is stills an videos of her wetting an the aftermath of wetting. Hope you can find what you want. I'm sure it's out there. 

Wow, that’s a great find! It certainly is perfect for me! I’m a white guy but love black women, and it’s rare to see stuff like this.

thanks!

On 6/17/2018 at 3:08 AM, LilMissMandi said:

Thanks to everyone who upvoted this topic and kept it from beimg negative.

You’re welcome! Whenever I see something downvoted unnecessarily I always give an upvote to offset it. 

Some people seem to go around just down voting everything for no good reason and with no comment to explain why. I always look to see who they are and in future avoid up voting anything they post.

13 hours ago, WetDave said:

Some people seem to go around just down voting everything for no good reason and with no comment to explain why. I always look to see who they are and in future avoid up voting anything they post.

I am happy that we are given this freedom to upvote and downvote posts publicly, and I like to use the system to tell people if a post gives me positive or negative feelings. I love almost all of the posts I see including those which I downvote, and I love almost every reaction I receive even if it is a downvote. It is all a part of this wonderful freedom we have to express ourselves here.

It makes me extremely proud and happy to be part of a community where people appreciate thoughtfulness and friendship, and who will encourage their peers to be considerate of others. It just goes to show that a melding of minds in public is greater than when the many are led by the few.

It is a common topic of discourse these days in which people discuss racism, what it is, where it is, how to identify it, and that we should avoid it. I love people's consideration for their fellow humans, and for common decency. But I think sometimes we mistake race recognition for race stigmatization, and it is only the second which we strive to avoid. Sexual interests are extremely subjective, and it is very real for someone to be interested in one race more than another. I've always had a fancy for southeast Asian women, and in more recent years I have been gaining more attraction toward sub-Saharan African women. Race is fun and this racial diversity leads to so many exotic people to drool over.

Keep on being awesome, all of you!

• 4 weeks later...

I mean...I'd imagine it's very hard to tell the race of someone on a fetish community unless it's explicitly stated. I, for one, happen to be African-American, and I know of like one other person here whose volunteered that information as well...

In my mind, it's just sort of a thing that doesn't really come up. That, and the fact that the majority of omorashi content seems to be from either Europe or Japan, which leads one to believe that those demographics are the target audience.

For me, the focus has always been on the bladder and how much it bulges when bursting...race doesn't normally play a factor in for me UNLESS I'm like looking for some sort of four way interracial holding contest (which I don't think exists, but definitely should >.<) 

That being said, this is actually a pretty gratifying post, all things considered ☺️