Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ive done a few acrylic, but i find acrylic tough for me because mixing color is hard to do and wastes a lot of paint in my mind, i follow youtube tutorials when i do water colors, if you did do watercolor but afraid of messing up, get a watercolor canvas, you can wash it off, i never use them, because then id get too OCD, i started small and work my way up with different tutorials which ill post along with next ones to give the artists credit

Here was my acrylic i did based off of a youtube tutorial from lanapolis, its very hard for me to blend colors, watercolor blends easier for me, i also give myself more of a challenge because professional water color painters use watercolor tube paints, the thick stuff, where as i use palet ones like you would buy as a kid

1 hour ago, 126 said:

Thank you for sharing your paintings!

I really would like to see more, you seem so talented (but I said that already). Do you use also other tecniques beside watercolor? 

I'm interested in becoming a painter (or, better, a guy-that-makes-his-canvases-dirty); any advice? :)

A44A7230-D2D5-4015-8C12-D9A16B9D4C9E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Brittanybunny said:

Here was my acrylic i did based off of a youtube tutorial from lanapolis, its very hard for me to blend colors, watercolor blends easier for me, i also give myself more of a challenge because professional water color painters use watercolor tube paints, the thick stuff, where as i use palet ones like you would buy as a kid

A44A7230-D2D5-4015-8C12-D9A16B9D4C9E.jpeg

Woha! Really nice! :)

How long have you been practising with paint?

Whoa! Really nice! Congratulations on being in an art show, you must be proud of yourself :)

I'm also into photography! What do you like to take photos at? I'm a 'detailer': I like to research for a single detail in very big group of people :) it's very difficult to take some good photos lol

I really like your graffiti style! :)