Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female big brother full clip searching

If I remember correctly, very little of this competition was shown in the tv-episode. I believe you might still find it on youtube if you wish to check. A full clips must have been ripped from the live feeds. I very much doubt that such a recording exists, seeing as this for most people is a very long and boring clip to have lying on an hdd . This was in 2006. 

7 hours ago, Hoolio79 said:

If I remember correctly, very little of this competition was shown in the tv-episode. I believe you might still find it on youtube if you wish to check. A full clips must have been ripped from the live feeds. I very much doubt that such a recording exists, seeing as this for most people is a very long and boring clip to have lying on an hdd . This was in 2006. 

on youtube there's nothing sadly

• 4 years later...
On 4/8/2018 at 6:11 AM, Hoolio79 said:

U got the full episode?