Sign In

Mana Pools

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I...uhh....W-what should I do, girls? I want to go, but I might need the extra power!" I look at Scarlett, who is dancing side to side and shifting her legs. She's blushing as she looks pleading

"So what's our plan then?" I ask, taking another drink and then setting the beer down with a *thud*. "We could just stay in this inn - it's lovely here" Scarlett suggests. Me and Erika both ignore h

And nobody cares... k

Posted Images

"So which way should we go?" I ask the other two. They look at me for a moment while they think.

"Well watchtower's a nice little place nearby" says Erika. "They've got a general store, they've got an inn-"
"Everything most places have, you mean?" I say to her.
"Err, yeah." Erika says. "There's the Feline place nearby, I think it's called Tra'dahn or something. Little outpost, mostly traders and the like"
"Yeah I've heard of that place" I tell her. "I've heard they're thieves mostly - they sell stuff to you, then down the road they'll attack you and take it all back."
"That's a point." Erika notes. "Our other option is Oldhill. That's where the other students will be going because it's easiest for carts."
"Haven't you heard about that dwelling on the way there?" I ask. "Faery dwelling, they've been attacking travelers and the like"
"Maybe we should avoid it then" Says Erika.
"What do you think, Scarlett?" I ask. She looks at me over a half-minded grin.
"I think I need to get changed..."

For a moment I'd forgotten that Scarlett had just wet herself. The way she was sat casually, drinking and talking to us distracted me from the fact her clothes were darker and wetter than they usually are. Looking down at her legs now I can see that they're still glistening.
"Do you have any spare clothes, Red?" Erika asks. Scarlett shakes her head.
"Well." I begin. "We'd better find you some."
We finish our drinks, then we head out.

A quick look around Littlhove and we find a small clothes store. Nothing fancy, but it has clothes, and that's good enough.
We tell the store owner what we're doing and what's happened, but he seems remarkably disinterested in our journey to Aelthron. He shows more interest when we explain that Scarlett had an accident in her robes. Some people...

"I still can't just give you clothes for free." He says to us.
"But we're students! On a journey to a once-in-a-lifetime event!"
"And I'm a store owner." He reminds us. "On a journey to not giving away stock to every student that comes by."
"That's a good business tactic" Scarlett says. "You are right next to the college after all. We'd be down here all the time if you did!"
I turn to Scarlett. She doesn't notice my look of disdain. I turn back to the store owner.
"And you're sure you can't make an exception? She did wet herself after all."
"I don't care if she wet herself and everyone else in a ten-foot radius. I'm not giving away student robes."
"...Fine. How much for them?"
"Five guineas. "
"...Fine."

Scarlett's new clothes are apprentice pyromancer robes, nothing too fancy. They provide a buff to any fire casting she does, but not as much as her student robes did. However, they do come with a pair of leather bracers which add the slightest protection. So I guess now she's safe from butterflies and strong breezes. At least on her forearms.
"They comfy?" I ask as she flutters about.
"Yeah! They've got that new-clothes feeling to them, too!" She says, grinning.
"And they're a lot drier than your other ones" Erika says grinning. Scarlett casts a sarcastic grin back. "And if it happens again it's fine, because you can just move the skirt!"
"I really hope you wet yourself." Scarlett says. "Because I'm going to use everything you're saying now against you."
Erika just smirks.

"We still haven't answered the first question." I remind the other two. "Which way should we go?"
"Well, I don't want to get mugged..." says Erika.
"And I don't want to get in a fight with a bunch of faeries..." adds Scarlett.
"Watchtower then is it?" I ask
"Yeah." They both say at once.

The walk to Watchtower is fairly uneventful. Half an hour or so walking along the road. A couple of other travelers go past us, but nothing else. Given the time of day, there's nothing too threatening out there.
A goose did decide to chase Erika though. That was funny.
After it had made her run off the path a couple times she fell over onto her backside - at which point the goose should have accepted it's victory. However, it decided to attack her while she was down, so she punched it.
It left after that.

"How long until we get there?" Scarlett asks.
"Until we get where?" I ask. "To Watchtower, or to the end of my patience? Because if you ask me again, it won't be very long."
"The first one." Scarlett says. I frown at her.
"Not long now." I say to her.
"Why do you keep asking?" Erika steps in. "Do you need to pee again?"
"What? Oh, no." Scarlett says. "I'm just bored out my mind."
"You need to pee, don't you?" Erika says with a grin.
"No, I don't." Scarlett repeats. "Why are you obsessing over this? Do you need to pee?"
"...No."
"You two can stop fighting now." I sigh. "We're at Watchtower".

ManaProject008.thumb.png.d9286af49ded56356e8d691de38fc51f.png

"Great!" Scarlett says. "Let's find something to do!" She says before flying in, leaving me and Erika where we are.
"After you." I say to Erika, gesturing forward with one hand.
"Umm...While we're here, I do kinda need to go..."
"That's fine, right? Makes you stronger!" I remind her.
"I mean I guess so. But at the same time..."
"How does that work, anyway?" I ask, interrupting her. "I get the concentration thing, but how does it work?"
"Um, Well, it mostly increases the concentration of the mana involved, without using more of it. So a fireball will only use so much energy whether or not you're dying to pee, or if you've just been."
"What about for things like reviving? You can't revive me harder, right?"
"Oh, with those kind of spells it usually manifests as some sort of bonus. So a revive will also make you healthier, to the point of buffing you."
"But it doesn't use any more energy?"
"Not really. It takes the extra concentration energy, without taking mana energy."
"And you only get so much mana?"
"Right, and I've got enough mana in me to cast three revival spells, but that's if I cast nothing else. All spells draw from my total mana energy"
"Do you have any energy left after casting that many spells?"
"I can do really basic ones, like candle-light or something."
"What happens if you run out of energy?"
"Usually I'd faint" she says to me. "So I try not to."
"And sleeping restores energy?" I ask her.
"Yeah."
"If you sleep while desperate, do you restore more energy?"
"No..." She says, thinking for a moment. "Usually I just wet the bed. I have tried it before, and the outcome's always the same. Wet sheets."

Me and Erika walk into the village, and it doesn't take long to find Scarlett, who's bent over looking intently at the various bits and pieces the shops have displayed.
"How much money do we have on us?" Erika asks me. I finger my way into my purse and take out the contents.
"30 guineas" I tell her. "We would have 35 if Scarlett had any bladder control."
Scarlett comes running up to us.
"They've got really cool stuff here!" She says excitedly. "Come on, let's take a look around!"
"I know the blacksmith here is pretty famous." Erika points out. "We should go see him!"

We arrive at the blacksmith's place. The Smith himself is a monster of a man, easily twice Scarlett's height, and about Scarlet's height in width. His arms and upper-body are almost entirely muscle, toned from years of smithing. A huge white beard covers his chin, and similarly describable eyebrows almost cover his small sunken eyes. He looks up at us as we arrive.
"Students?" He growls as we walk up, making us jump a little.
"Y-yeah" Erika answers first. "We're going to-"
"To the coronation?" He cuts in. "Famous tradition, you girls are lucky."
"Uh, thanks." Erika responds.
"Here - a gift." He says, putting out his huge fist towards us. He drops two daggers onto the table. "I made these specifically for coronation." He tells us. "Only two though, didn't have time to make more. Have to make armour for guards."
"And they're free right?" Scarlett cuts in.
"Of course!." The smith shouts. "Is big occasion! If you take these there, is like you take a part of me. Makes me proud!"
"Thanks!" I say to the smith. "We'll be sure to keep them with us."
The Smith smiles at us, and let's us go on our way.

ManaProject009.thumb.png.53e95671c93a6c62581f760a2ebd2b19.png

We spend an hour or so browsing the village's shops, looking for things we might need. We all come up with a list of things we need and want, and then we head to the village inn to discuss these things over a drink.

"The Smith here is pretty great, right?" I begin. "I could get a new sword, or maybe a pole-arm from here, it'd probably be my best opportunity this half of Eorthston. Or he could upgrade my armour!  I'd be-"
"Broke. You'd be broke." Scarlett says to me, leaning forward with a mug of ale. "He's going to be absolutely expensive if he's half as good as you say he is. If you need extra defence though, there's a shop here that sells military surplus and other things. They've got one of the old commonwealth infantry shields for about six guineas."
"And I saw they've got a flintlock pistol in that place, too" Erika jumps in. "four guineas and it comes with a bullet pouch! And gunpowder!"
"Why do you need a gun?" Scarlett asks. "You've got us to defend you!".
I take a look at Scarlett. In the time I've known her, she's set her clothes on fire, her hair on fire, he friends on fire, and her entire dormitory on fire. And also she's wet herself on at least eight occasions, including today.
"Yeah we should probably get you that pistol, Erika" I conclude.
"We should head to the potion shop at some point." Erika says. "For health and mana potions, just in case."
"Ugh, I hate mana potions." Scarlett says. "They always make me need to-"
"Oh, the only toilets here we can use are this inn's. And they charge 2 guineas for each-"
"Two guineas? I'm not paying two guineas!" I shout. I try to ignore the heads turning towards me. "Two guineas...I'd rather go on the floor" I say in a quieter voice. "Besides, I don't need to go."
"Me neither" Adds Scarlett. "Do you, Erika?"
"No." She says. We both look at her for a moment. "Maybe." She updates herself. "Yes." She admits.
"Are you willing to pay two guineas when you could just go in the woods?"
"...yeah."
I sigh. "Erika, we've got thirty guineas. I don't want to start doing little jobs to earn money before we've even left the county"
"Just go in the woods, Eri" Scarlett adds on.
"...maybe." She adds.
"Speaking of the woods." Scarlett goes on. "We should get camping supplies. That way we can stay in the woods over night, rather than rent a room every night. It'll save money in the long run!"
"That's a good point, how much are they?" I ask.
"Ten guineas."
I recoil at that answer.

"So, what should we spend our money on?"

ManaProject010.thumb.png.287d352433a15755290fee510a25b806.png

You have 30G
Broadsword - 5G - Improve Valerie's attack
Halberd - 6G - significantly improve Valerie's attack
Shield - 6G - Improve Valerie's defence
Pistol - 4G - Significantly improve Erika's defence
Upgrade Armour - 10G - Significantly improve Valerie's defence
Food - 1G per unit.
Camping supplies - 10G
Mana potion - 1G
Health potion - 1G
Bathroom - 2G

You don't have to spend all the money.

"You could hold it, right Erika?" I ask her. She looks a little uncomfortable
"I mean I could for a bit..." She answers. She sounds very uncertain.
"You aren't leaking or anything?"
"N-no, it's nowhere near that bad?"
"Oh just wait until we're in the woods!" Scarlett cuts in. "Save money, and you'll be stronger until you do go!"
Erika just moans at that suggestion.

ManaProject011.thumb.png.a9a48805cec0c7c4c3bf46f091166c24.png

"Once we've got everything here, we'll have to start making our way to Oldbridge to cross the river." I tell the other two girls.
"R-river?" Erika repeats.
"Relax, Eri!" Scarlett says. "You can go before we reach the river!"
"Or you could go in the river" I point out. "It's not freshwater, so you're fine going in it."
"C-can we please stop talking about it? It's not helping..."

8 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

A goose did decide to chase Erika though. That was funny.
After it had made her run off the path a couple times she fell over onto her backside - at which point the goose should have accepted it's victory. However, it decided to attack her while she was down, so she punched it.
It left after that.

XD it's like watching an anime!

id say we get camping supplies so we can save money to get the LATE game stuff!

We probably need the camping gear if we spend most of our money here. Not being able to afford new clothes may be a problem x.x

Let's go with camping supplies for 10. We probably need to eat, so 3 food for 3g. Knight is already a super defensive class, so maybe pick up the halberd to keep up on the damage end. Passing up on fine quality weapons entirely would be sad, 6g.  Pistol so our cleric can defend herself seems good, 4. 2 health potions and 1 mana potion in case we need to revive and our cleric has no mana, so 3g. 

That spends 26, and leaves us with 4. Not great, but we'll be pretty well equipped. 

• 3 weeks later...

"So what's our plan then?" I ask, taking another drink and then setting the beer down with a *thud*.
"We could just stay in this inn - it's lovely here" Scarlett suggests. Me and Erika both ignore her. It is a nice inn though.
"I guess there's no harm in you taking the Halberd we saw earlier" Erika says to me, trying her best to look natural in front of me and Scarlett. "If it's made by that blacksmith, it could last you a good while"
"That's true" I say, leaning back and thinking. "Polearms like that are great for defending yourself, too..."
"Unless you're in the woods" Scarlett adds, and I can't tell if she's being silly or if she thinks she's helping. "Or inside. Or in a crowd. Or asleep"
"Nothing can help you if you're asleep, Red." Erika says, cutting off Scarlett's list.
"What about a fire rune?" Scarlett retorts.
"Remember how your last fire rune went?" Erika asks her. Scarlett goes a bit pale - obviously she does. I remember it too, and I wish I didn't.
It falls silent for a second as we all take another drink.
"Camping supplies." Scarlett points out. "Like a tent, and sleeping bags! We can go camping some time!"
"We're on our way to a coronation. We don't have time to-"
"Actually Erika." I cut over her. "Scarlett might be right - we can't always stay in inns and hotels, getting a tent and some sleeping bags is a good idea."
"And some deck chairs, and some picnic food, and some-"
"A tent and some sleeping bags." I reiterate. Scarlett's face falls a bit glum for a second. "This isn't a camping holiday."
"We could use some potions though." Erika points out. She leans forward and tries to look much more casual than desperate to pee - which she obviously is. "Some food, too."
"That sounds sensible." I admit.
"Oh, and I need that gun." Erika says. "Just in case Scarlett does try making a fire rune again!"

ManaProject012.thumb.png.663d8934f31656f531b61fc04298ccfc.png

"I see you come back!" The Blacksmith shouts with a smile as we walk up. "My steel is this good, you are back so soon!"
"Hello again!" Scarlett chirps. "We're about to set off!" She adds on.
"And you come for last minute supply?" The Smith asks. "You come to right place!"
"I was thinking about getting a halberd." I tell him, causing him to grin wildly. "Figured it's the most useful tool for keeping us safe on the road ahead.
"I have good halberd for you - best you are finding, I promise you!" He shouts. He turns around and bounds into his store house, leaving the three of us outside for just a moment. We all look at each other with mildly confused gazes, but we stop once he charges back outside with a beautiful looking halberd clasped in his hands.
"This!" He exclaims. "This is my pride and happy. I am making this like no other. Forged of the finest steel, with heart of enchanted Mythril for strength! This is never of breaking, NEVER of getting dull, and NEVER of letting you down!"
The halberd is a thing of beauty - the head is ornately carved - the blade itself is visibly sharp, with an enchanted gold cutting edge. On the sides of the axe-head is an engraving of a lion leaping forward, claws bared. The fastening between the axe and spear point is delicately carved into the shape of an eagle, with it's wings spread back as if diving onto it's prey. The spear has an obsidian tip, held in place with titanium, with gold barbs coming down around the widest point. It gleams in the sun as the smith shows it to us. The handle is made of beautifully carved and sanded ebony wood, with a pattern of vines and flowers all the way to the base.
"This weapon is thing of beauty. Is take me five years to making just one. It can cutting through stone like is knife through butter. Is yours for Ten-thousand - no, for you on your journey, only Nine-thousand Guineas!"
I stare at the halberd. The eyes of the eagle below the spear seem to glare at me. Each feather is intricately carved into the metal work.
"N-nine hundred?" Scarlett asks, shattering my shocked silence. She turns to me. "Val, we don't have that many guineas." I look toward Erika, who's just gone pale. She looks at the halberd like she's in love with it. I know I sure am.
"So." The smith says to us. "Will you be of buying?"
"Nine...thousand..." I repeat.
"Is bargain, yes? Real Mythril heart, if you are of breaking THAT - then I am...". He take a moment to think of what he might do. "Then I am being very surprised!".
"Nine... Thousand."
"Yes." He repeats. I look up to him - he's beaming with pride.
"Do you have anything, erm, cheaper?"
"Cheaper?"
"Y-yes."
His face falls. "I can do eight thousand five hundred."
"Err, cheaper still." I say to him.
"Any cheaper and I am not making money here."
"We don't have that much money." I tell him.
"How much are you having?" He asks.
"Th-thirty...."
"Thirty?"
"Y-yeah..."He sighs, and becomes much quieter.
"Thirty is not getting you much at my smith." He tells us, leaning in. "Perhaps is buying you knife and fork. Perhaps letter opener, or maybe belt buckle with your initials inscribed."
"We don't want to spend all thirty guineas at once." Erika tells him. He almost frowns.
"Nothing here is costing below fifteen. My cheapest weapon is eighty guineas - I am making these things for local guard."
"What's the cheapest thing you can offer us?" Scarlett asks.
"Give me moment." he says, disappearing into his store house again.
"Nine. Thousand. Guineas." I say once more, pictures of that halberd running through my mind. "What I wouldn't give for that halberd..." The smith comes back outside.
"I am teaching my little girl how to be smith, like her daddy." He says, handing over a very simple halberd. "She is of making this as practice - I think is pretty good - can we are saying ten guineas?"
"Five guineas." Scarlett says, without hesitating. The smith frowns.
"Nine."
"Five."
"Eight."
"Four."
"Six."
"Three."
"Twenty."
"Err, six."
"Six it is." The smith says, glaring. "I am of melting this down otherwise anyway, but is good weapon. Can cut into wood. Can spread butter onto bread. Is not bad. After all, I am the one who is teaching her!" He says, laughing again. He hands me the halberd and we hand him six guineas. It feels quite sturdy - much better than the ones at the college's training hall. I run my finger over the axe-blade - it's sharp. It doesn't cut into me because I don't use any pressure - I've made that mistake before - but it probably could.
"How old is your daughter?" I ask him, looking up at him. "This is pretty well made." He beams with pride as I say this to him.
"My little girl! She is eight this week!"

We spend about five minutes picking up everything else we need - two Health and two mana potions, two meals worth of food, the camping supplies, and a neat little flintlock pistol for Erika.
"You won't actually shoot me, will you?" Scarlett asks with a tone that suggests actual fear. Erika smirks at her and doesn't answer.
The three of us begin our way out the town, now with just 6 Guineas between us. Erika opens her luggage spell again and we keep the potions and tent inside, while I hold onto my Halberd and she her pistol.
"How long until we reach Oldbridge?" Erika asks.
"Shouldn't be too far from here." I tell her. Scarlett nudges me and points over to Erika. She's holding herself between the legs. "I guess you need to go pretty bad, huh?"
She nods.
"Hey, we should get injured now, so your healing spells heal us the most! We can make the most of this!" Scarlett says.
"Why would you want to get hurt?" I ask her.
"Otherwise we're wasting Erika's full bladder!" she points out.
"So? She can fill it again."

We reach the last checkpoint out the town, the small road leading out. There's a small guard's booth and a map. There are three guardsmen, both equipped with good-looking halberds. We were going to walk past them in silence, but they pull us over.
"Hey, you three." Says the first one. This guard is wearing a soft cap, unlike the other two who are wearing metal helmets that glint in the afternoon sun. "Where are you headed?"
"Why, who's asking?" I ask them. He gives me a look.
"I'm asking. I'm the guard captain of Watchtower." That would explain the soft cap, the halberd, and the guard post reading 'Watchtower Guard Post.
"Err, why are you asking?"
"Because I'm the guard captain of - look, where are you going?"
"We're off to Aelthron for the coronation!" Scarlett blurts out. "It's tradition!"
"Just the three of you?" The captain asks. "On your own?". Now it's my turn to give him a look.
"Don't you get any funny ideas..." I tell him. He frowns.
"I won't. Because I'm the guard captain, for fu- look, what I was trying to tell you is to be careful on the road ahead. We've had reports of highway men."
"What's a wayman?" Scarlett asks.
"Highway man, Scarlett." I tell her. "Highway men are bandits who prey on travellers."
"Why not just call them bandits?" She asks. I consider that for a moment.
"It's because they operate on roads." The guard captain answers. "They avoid small villages and towns to keep away from the guards, and they stay on the move to keep away from any militia that might hunt them down."
"Uhh, guys?" Erika cuts in. "C-could we - you know."
"Yep, of course." The guardsman says. "Sorry to keep you waiting - good luck ahead."
"Oh, what do we do if we see any highway men?" Scarlett asks.
"Depends." I answer. "We can either fight them or run away."
"Or give them what they want, that's the safest bet." The guardsman says.
"Sod that." I respond. "What they want is a swift kick in the -"
"Val? C-can we go? I really gotta..." Erika moans.
"Yeah, let's get going." I say to Scarlett and Erika. "Thanks for the advice, err, guardsman." He nods and pulls the front of his cap.

We keep walking along the road, and before long there are trees on either side of us as we walk into the wood. The trees grow denser and denser, until the sun is almost completely hidden by leaves. The woods are silent, save our footsteps, the clinking of my armour, and the occasional moans coming from Erika, which have been getting more frequent as we've been going along. She decides talking will keep her urges at bay.

"S-so tell me - what's Oldbridge like?" She says. "You've been there, right Val?"
"A couple times..." I say, thinking back. "It's a small island in the river ahead. Nice little place - we could stay there tonight if you'd like."
"S-sounds nice." Erika says, only half paying attention. "W-what's the river like?"
"It's a pretty big river, quite rapid on the far side of the island, but this side is pretty quiet. It's a great place to sit in the evening with a friend as the sun goes down, feet in the water, watching the sunset..." I tell her. I remember a year or two ago, me and a friend had done just that. It was mid-summer, and me and another Draconian girl called Freyda had spent the day walking about the local area, just seeing what there was. That had been a great night, just me and her. We had lunch at one of the inns in the town, walked between the local places - just seeing what there was, then sitting at the river bank, letting the water lap over our feet and watching the sun go down. Then we'd laid in the field, watching the stars. We'd done some other stuff too, over the course of the day, but I'm sure that wouldn't interest you.
When we woke up the next morning in the same field, the college had put out a search for us, and we very nearly joined a local search party - we only stopped because we realised the faces on the posters were ours. That was a fun weekend.
"I think you shouldn't have spoke about the river." Scarlett says, interrupting my nostalgia trip. She gestures behind us - Erika is stood quite still.
"You okay there, Eri?"
"F-f-fine!" She blurts out. "Fine! completely f-faaah!"
"You aren't fine, are you?" Scarlett says to her. She shakes her head.
"I...I can't hold it." She tells us, staring at her feet. She screws up her face and I notice a single drip fall from between her legs and land at her feet.
"Okay. Don't hold it any more." I tell her.
"W-what?"
"Go pee - in a bush or something.
"What? No!" She says.
"Alright then, go in your clothes."
"She already is!" Scarlett says, poking me. I swat limply away at her.
"Look, you can either let it out now, or it's going to let itself out in about five minutes.". She moans something that sounds like 'I'll be fine', even though she won't.
"If you wet yourself on purpose now, it won't be embarrassing because you did it on purpose." Scarlett says. "It's pretty embarrassing if you have an accident."
"You'd know, wouldn't you?" I remind her. She blushes a little.
"I-I'll be fine!" Erika insists. The damp spot on the ground where the drip fell is telling me otherwise.
"It's quite a walk to Oldbrige Erika - there's no shame in going behind a bush." I tell her.
"Or on a tree." Scarlett adds.
"Just...just keep going!" Erika insists.

ManaProject013.thumb.png.70436cd06d420daa35e8ecb07e2b96a7.png

"Okay, but which way?" Scarlett asks. I turn to her.
"What?" I ask.
"There's a fork in the road here." Scarlett says. "The main road to the left, or this smaller path to the right."
"Err, the main one." I say, putting in minimal thought."
"But the highway men?" Scarlett reminds me. I hadn't thought about them.
"We can fend them off." I tell her. "There's three of us."
"What if there's like twenty of them? Or worse - twenty two of them?" Scarlett says. She does raise a good point. What if there are twenty of them? Or twenty two?
"What if they're down the small road?" Erika says. It seems the highway men seem to have us beaten already. "W-what if they're here?". I roll my eyes.

"I don't know, I guess we go -

A: "We go down the main road. It's the quickest way for sure, and if the worst happens, we can get help quickly."
B: "We'll take the little road. It's too small for any major group of bandits to hit us.

Another drip punctuates me. It's Erika again. "Look, Erika, you really should just -

1)" Go behind a bush before you completely pee yourself."
2)"Stand up and pee on a tree or something - before you pee in your dress."
3)"Wet yourself now and get it out the way - pee while you walk so we don't waste time. Wash yourself off in the river when we get there."
4)"Never mind, you can hold it. You'll be fine."

1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

A so if we do get attacked we can make better use of our halberd.  

4 Erika seems to want to hold on as long as possible.  

I was going to say B, because something something the road less traveled. But I'll vote A because, yeah, Halberd.

I'll say 4, in case there's trouble.

9 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

only Nine-thousand Guineas!

Nine... Thousand.

Nine... Thousand.

Nine. Thousand. Guineas.

I mean uh, it IS 9000... crap!

oh well! We're still gonna have to do a LOT of grinding to get that! Let us head to the main road to grind out some bandits

and make sure you hold it Erika! We need you at your best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...