Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, how many of you are also furries?

I'm, well I'm not 100% sure what I am.

I recently found Shine and I read the heck out of that.  Along with Star's other work.  I like it.  Coming from the (cringe....) FN@F fandom, there's a lot of Furry art that re-visualizes the animatronics into anthro charcters and generally they are super c00t.  I have friends who are furries and some have entire suits.

Then I look at myself, I can't draw to save my life, I have nothing more than a pair of Brookstone Cat Ear headphones, and that's about it.  So....I dunno what I am but yeah.

Guest Super C18

I'm not a Full-On Furry (I don't have a 'Fursona') but I am into Animal-like Girls (also Non who are Carmelita Fox, Lola Bunny, Rouge The Bat, Kitty Katswell, Blaze the Cat, Tikal the Echidna, Angewomon (Digimon), Kazemon (Digimon), Tawna (from CRASH Bandicoot), & Coco Bandicoot. I would consider myself as a Semi-Furry (I do however imagine/fantasize to have sex with the girls I listed). I see people judge & bully Furries which I find both Understandable but so Wrong to do so. For me I just question it & don't condone such behavior (mean/harsh/threatening). 

On 4/6/2018 at 1:44 PM, Cyan said:

I don't consider myself a full furry (no fursona or wish to wear a fur suit etc), but I really love Furry art, have for years. Cute kinds and erotic kinds mostly

I want to echo a lot of others here. I don't really identify as a furry or have a fursona or anything. But I've got a great appreciation for the artwork and anthropomorphic characters. I read Shine a couple times through and love Star's work. I also like others like Ashi, of course.  I love it when new art pops up here with a ws/omo focus. 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mais justement le fait de pouvoir parlé librement ici fait que je suis curieux de tout fantasme qui peu y avoir même si je ne le partage pas.

connaitre d'autres fétiche est très intéressant 😄

but the fact that I can speak freely here makes me curious about any fantasy that may exist even if I don't share it.

to know other fetishes is very interesting 😄

On 7/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, silvermoon said:

What exactly is a furry? I've heard some of my friends use the term before.

Someone who finds anthropomorphic animals in fictional media attractive basically.  I'm definitely one myself, big fan of Judy Hopps(fun fact-Disney actually asked furries to help promote Zootopia on social media, no joke, and judging by the box-office gross it paid off big time), Sally Acorn, Jessica Rabbit, Rouge the Bat and Lola Bunny especially.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...