Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting for the First Time in Years

Hi everyone! I’m Curry, and new to this site, but I’ve been passionate about wetting for a very long time. Just yesterday I fully wet for the first time in years, and I was so thrilled I thought I’d join this site and share it with all of you. 

It’s been years since I’ve had a proper bedroom and bathroom private enough to indulge regularly, but finally I do. I still have roommates, but we’re rarely home at the same times. I was feeling a bit impulsive, kinda needed to pee, and I also needed to shower, so I decided to give it a go (pun intended). I went into my bedroom to pull out some old sweatpants and panties to wet. 

I ended up with some gray sweatpants that I normally wear for painting and panties juuuust this side of tight (purple, btw). I put on the panties but felt so nervous! I was so scared and excited I thought my knees might give out. To maybe let myself calm down a bit, I made myself spurt in my panties (I’d been doing this to indulge myself for years, so it seemed logical to my horny brain anyway). More than anticipated came out and I got the floor a little wet, so I stood in the shower before I let any more go. 

At this point, i fully intended just to go in my panties, but I just couldn’t. So I pulled on the sweatpants and sat on the toilet to get started. 

This worked like a charm, and I LOVED the feeling as it ran to the seat of my pants. Still, though, I kinda wanted to be standing. So I stopped peeing for a bot and rushed to the shower (the drips down the backs of my legs felt SO GOOD. how did i never try this before). I let out a couple spurts standing, but I didn’t like that it just puddled beneath me and didn’t run down my legs lowly, so I sat down with my legs pushed together. 

That position was the best so far. If I pressed my thighs together the piss would puddle between them and then soak into my pants and it was the best feeling and this is SO going to be my go-to position for wetting again. 

I showered and washed the pants and panties afterwards, but it was so worth every second! I hope to do it again tonight. 

(On a related note: Does anyone have any good diaper recommendations for first time diaper users? Asking for a friend ;) )

On 4/1/2018 at 7:47 PM, CurryRiceGal said:

Hi everyone! I’m Curry, and new to this site, but I’ve been passionate about wetting for a very long time. Just yesterday I fully wet for the first time in years, and I was so thrilled I thought I’d join this site and share it with all of you. 

It’s been years since I’ve had a proper bedroom and bathroom private enough to indulge regularly, but finally I do. I still have roommates, but we’re rarely home at the same times. I was feeling a bit impulsive, kinda needed to pee, and I also needed to shower, so I decided to give it a go (pun intended). I went into my bedroom to pull out some old sweatpants and panties to wet. 

I ended up with some gray sweatpants that I normally wear for painting and panties juuuust this side of tight (purple, btw). I put on the panties but felt so nervous! I was so scared and excited I thought my knees might give out. To maybe let myself calm down a bit, I made myself spurt in my panties (I’d been doing this to indulge myself for years, so it seemed logical to my horny brain anyway). More than anticipated came out and I got the floor a little wet, so I stood in the shower before I let any more go. 

At this point, i fully intended just to go in my panties, but I just couldn’t. So I pulled on the sweatpants and sat on the toilet to get started. 

This worked like a charm, and I LOVED the feeling as it ran to the seat of my pants. Still, though, I kinda wanted to be standing. So I stopped peeing for a bot and rushed to the shower (the drips down the backs of my legs felt SO GOOD. how did i never try this before). I let out a couple spurts standing, but I didn’t like that it just puddled beneath me and didn’t run down my legs lowly, so I sat down with my legs pushed together. 

That position was the best so far. If I pressed my thighs together the piss would puddle between them and then soak into my pants and it was the best feeling and this is SO going to be my go-to position for wetting again. 

I showered and washed the pants and panties afterwards, but it was so worth every second! I hope to do it again tonight. 

(On a related note: Does anyone have any good diaper recommendations for first time diaper users? Asking for a friend ;) )

sweet, and well written experience story. Btw, is your username "curryrice" because you are indian?

Great story. It would be amazing to watch you do that in person. Since your story involved roommates not being around, it reminded me of a time in college when my roommate went away for the weekend.  I had been wanting an opportunity to wet my pants without getting caught, so it worked out nicely.  I had drunk some coffee that day, and when I had to pee really bad, I went back to my room.  I actually had to pee so bad that I wasn't sure that I would make it back to my dorm without pissing myself, which was really exciting. When I got back to my room, my jeans were still dry, and I had to piss like a friggin' racehorse. So, for the first time ever, I completely peed my pants on purpose. It was so much fun and just felt so friggin' good.   Needless to say, I've pissed in my pants countless times since then.....

• 2 weeks later...