Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trying to be a good girlfriend

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am working on it Gemmy I promise. I have about 3 half written stories on the go, I don't know which order I will finish them in, but part 2 of this is over half done. I don't want to rush it, and I also want it to feel realistic. Happy with where I am at the moment, but not sure how I want it to develop. There will be lots of desperation though, I can promise you that!

3 minutes ago, pguy69 said:

I am working on it Gemmy I promise. I have about 3 half written stories on the go, I don't know which order I will finish them in, but part 2 of this is over half done. I don't want to rush it, and I also want it to feel realistic. Happy with where I am at the moment, but not sure how I want it to develop. There will be lots of desperation though, I can promise you that!

This is most good news. I am glad to hear it is in the works and more glad you aren't rushing it, I love your stories as they are obviously thought out and have had time put into them which is why I keep coming back to them. I am happy knowing there is a part 2 coming and it hasn't just been left in suspense. Yay for lots of desperation, I love the way you write desperation and the detail you use. Keep up the awesome work!!! ??

I love it! Desperation is definitely my kink, and my stories, often based on real life events that I've witnessed, are really just me writing out some of my deepest fantasies. If I don't turn myself on writing them, they ain't getting posted. Sometimes I turn myself on too much, and they need doing over a few sittings. (Hope that isn't too much detail!). I have loads of ideas for endings, and need the right ones to fit the characters I create. Again, most are based on real girls that I know, so I imagine what I think they would do or how they would react in certain situations

For the title I think It was about a girl trying to hold her pee or get into omorashi for her boyfriend more or less like the story " my tomboy girlfriend " I love this story and your story too, I'm looking forward for a part 2 lol ( I think I could request in the future some commission depicting some scenes from this story lol )

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

Beautiful one. The way you penned down the details of her rising desperation, especially towards the end when Patsy reached the toilets....Commendable!

Thank you for this story. Eagerly waiting for the next part!

Thankyou, I am glad you enjoyed it. I have been writing part 2 for a long time. It is a struggle between getting the desperation right and keeping it realistic. It is a story I will return to though!

On 4/2/2020 at 4:08 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

Sorry to bump, but I often come back to this story and am still hoping for an update!

I love that mine is one of the stories that you revisit! I have a few of those myself on this site. See my reply above. It is a story I do plan to return to. Sorry it is taking to long.