Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Honestly, this "asiancontentx" is horrible. ive been saying it for years. Their attempt at camera work is so subpar, I've literally seen 10 year olds make better videos. I don't usually bash people's work, but I wouldn't consider paying money for this stuff.

Horrible camera angles, usually terrible lighting, and horrendous acting by models. From what i've, you barely ever seen anything other than after the wetting (barely at that) The girls themselves are cute, and have so much potential, especially considering that they are minorities in the world of pee fetish. Yet, I can't fathom how little effort is put into the content.

I've paid for Hdwetting, bound2burst, ineed2pee, and lovewetting content in the past. They all have imperfections, but they put in so much effort to make quality content; not to mention, their prices are far better that asiancontent. This may seem harsh, but I feel like the camera man is filming while jerking it and looking at facebook with his other hand.

8 hours ago, realmadrid said:

Honestly, this "asiancontentx" is horrible. ive been saying it for years. Their attempt at camera work is so subpar, I've literally seen 10 year olds make better videos. I don't usually bash people's work, but I wouldn't consider paying money for this stuff.

Horrible camera angles, usually terrible lighting, and horrendous acting by models. From what i've, you barely ever seen anything other than after the wetting (barely at that) The girls themselves are cute, and have so much potential, especially considering that they are minorities in the world of pee fetish. Yet, I can't fathom how little effort is put into the content.

I've paid for Hdwetting, bound2burst, ineed2pee, and lovewetting content in the past. They all have imperfections, but they put in so much effort to make quality content; not to mention, their prices are far better that asiancontent. This may seem harsh, but I feel like the camera man is filming while jerking it and looking at facebook with his other hand.

:) happy to see that you still following me for last several years and putting your efforts in making comments :). I guess that you feel that everyone here don't have their own mind to make their decisions and you are the father of everyone here to teach them. Why do you care making negative comment on my post? I don't care. I make amateur content with non-models and I'm doing it for my satisfaction. I'm happy with my content. People who are buying every copy of my content are happy too. 

9 hours ago, AsianXContent said:

:) happy to see that you still following me for last several years and putting your efforts in making comments :). I guess that you feel that everyone here don't have their own mind to make their decisions and you are the father of everyone here to teach them. Why do you care making negative comment on my post? I don't care. I make amateur content with non-models and I'm doing it for my satisfaction. I'm happy with my content. People who are buying every copy of my content are happy too. 

@realmadrid can say whatever he wants, and you have this right too. But the difference between what you said are:

1. Realmadrid said HIS opinion on the content and all other contents regarding what you produce, and he didn't ever said to anyone "you don't have to buy this stuff because I, the great realmadrid, emperor of all the opinions in the universe , have spoken this way". He said what he thought about your content.

2. You care! I can see why you are so pissed at him, but you are pissed for wrong reasons. Accept this comment and go on: if you really have happy customers, why bother to an unhappy one? Focus on the satisfied ones and make videos for them. If anyone in the world that recieved a bad review will act the same way as you did, there will be no more commerce. Amazon would be closed in 30 seconds.

3. He even suggested something to improve your videos (in his opinion)! Why be so aggresive and try to discourage him and other people to express their opinion regarding your videos? And if I or any other omorashi lover of Earth and beyond would like to make a suggestion for a video (in which we would spend OUR money) would you be so aggressive to not consider it and make ourselves feel dumb for even daring to ask you? Try to think about it...

4. Your comment makes me desire even less to purchase your videos (connected to point 3). I know your video for long times now, and I don't want to express an opinion about it because this would make my post counterproductive, but try to picture the following. A new omorashi lover with pockets full of fresh cash would like to spend a dozillions € or £ or ¥ or $ or whatever in a video and maybe he/she bumped up to your post and read the comment from realmadrid. It could be that he/she would think "why is this guy with a spanish name is saying? I want to be more informed about it and maybe make my own opinion about it and jack off if it's worthy" (at least that's what I would think). And then he/she bumped in your comment! For God's sake, could he/she be still interested in paying for videos made from a person that can't be critical? Or he/she would be more inclined to purchase videos from a person that listen to their (possible) customers? I think I made my point.

I said it all. My fingers are on fire. 

If you will reply to me in an aggressive way, don't wait for an answer, it will not arrive. I don't have time to waste in fights like that. I just wanted to make a point.

Sorry realmadrid. I don't think you needed me to "protect" you, I wrote only what I thought it was right.

Have a happy evening!

13 hours ago, AsianXContent said:

People who are buying every copy of my content are happy too. 

Obviously not, if he is here complaining. And I'd have to agree with him. It's very shitty work most of the time, and the models hardly even have to pee, and are just acting it up. When you have a title like "Vanessa lost control-Peeing & Wetting Her Yoga Pants", I'd expect some real desperation with an absolute flood in her pants. It's like you give them 3 Dixie cups of water and tell them "pretend like you're bursting and then just let go". As  @realmadrid said, you do have some hot models, but you need to learn a few things first. I'd start with at least making them truly desperate, not faking it. Then move onto lighting, camera, and I noticed that you don't seem to have a windscreen on your mic, so outdoor scenes are just a auditory blur of wind. 

I apologize for not knowing the exact ethnicity of the women in these videos, I thought they were Indian but I thought I saw somewhere that they were Thai, but you are the only producer out there making videos with these types of girls. We just want to help you.

19 hours ago, AsianXContent said:

Despite being harsh, i'd love to get your content, but your "amateur" content for which you do charge professional prices is falsely advertised. Just because you have customers doesn't mean its good quality.

With that said, I feel I should inform people on this site, whose reviews I typically trust, about what I think about your content. Quite frankly, you pop up on this site periodically, but you don't seem to value some legitimate concerns from (past customers-me), and potential future customers.

On 3/29/2018 at 9:18 PM, AsianXContent said:

Bro your models actually use sponges and squeeze them to fake wettings in your videos. My phone also takes better video in low light than whatever you guys are using.

This studio's videos are shit and their PR is shit. Good job.

Edited by Aozorize (see edit history)

this is what you are telling the wrong. None of my model in any of my videos use sponges and squeeze them. In this video too, there is no editing. They pee in real. Yes, I got upset when someone is making false statements. In 99% of my videos, models takes off their jeans/shorts and wet panties just after pee (and this is done in continuous video, not in edited video). 

Many websites do not shoot videos themselves, models shoot videos for them. When the same model shoot video for another website, then for some people, it's a great video. But same model, same videographer for my website, it's bad camera angles. In this Heena video, is the camera is the shaking too much that video is not watchable? But, without watching the video, he start making bad mouthing about my contents. That's what hurt. People email me the scripts, people ask me for specific requests and give suggestions. I always like to listen and improve. But if someone is doing bad mouthing intentionally, why will I listen?   

Edited by AsianXContent (see edit history)
On 3/30/2018 at 7:52 PM, 126 said:

@realmadrid can say whatever he wants, and you have this right too. But the difference between what you said are:

1. Realmadrid said HIS opinion on the content and all other contents regarding what you produce, and he didn't ever said to anyone "you don't have to buy this stuff because I, the great realmadrid, emperor of all the opinions in the universe , have spoken this way". He said what he thought about your content.

2. You care! I can see why you are so pissed at him, but you are pissed for wrong reasons. Accept this comment and go on: if you really have happy customers, why bother to an unhappy one? Focus on the satisfied ones and make videos for them. If anyone in the world that recieved a bad review will act the same way as you did, there will be no more commerce. Amazon would be closed in 30 seconds.

3. He even suggested something to improve your videos (in his opinion)! Why be so aggresive and try to discourage him and other people to express their opinion regarding your videos? And if I or any other omorashi lover of Earth and beyond would like to make a suggestion for a video (in which we would spend OUR money) would you be so aggressive to not consider it and make ourselves feel dumb for even daring to ask you? Try to think about it...

4. Your comment makes me desire even less to purchase your videos (connected to point 3). I know your video for long times now, and I don't want to express an opinion about it because this would make my post counterproductive, but try to picture the following. A new omorashi lover with pockets full of fresh cash would like to spend a dozillions € or £ or ¥ or $ or whatever in a video and maybe he/she bumped up to your post and read the comment from realmadrid. It could be that he/she would think "why is this guy with a spanish name is saying? I want to be more informed about it and maybe make my own opinion about it and jack off if it's worthy" (at least that's what I would think). And then he/she bumped in your comment! For God's sake, could he/she be still interested in paying for videos made from a person that can't be critical? Or he/she would be more inclined to purchase videos from a person that listen to their (possible) customers? I think I made my point.

I said it all. My fingers are on fire. 

If you will reply to me in an aggressive way, don't wait for an answer, it will not arrive. I don't have time to waste in fights like that. I just wanted to make a point.

Sorry realmadrid. I don't think you needed me to "protect" you, I wrote only what I thought it was right.

Have a happy evening!

Dear sir, there is no reason to be harsh with you. I was harsh to a person who is doing bad mouthing for last several years intentionally. This is not about his single post on my contents or on my posts. As soon as I post any content, his bad comments comes. For past several years, I'm keeping patience, but this is happening every time. Many times, only because of him, I deleted many of my contents on omorashi.org  

2 hours ago, AsianXContent said:

Dear sir, there is no reason to be harsh with you. I was harsh to a person who is doing bad mouthing for last several years intentionally. This is not about his single post on my contents or on my posts. As soon as I post any content, his bad comments comes. For past several years, I'm keeping patience, but this is happening every time. Many times, only because of him, I deleted many of my contents on omorashi.org  

He is expressing his opinions regarding your contents. If he do find your content unsatisfying, why not tell everybody (in the more polite and respectful way) what he thinks? That's the exact purpouse of a forum.

However, you have the same right as he has to let out your opinions about what he wrote you; I never said the opposite of that. But do you think it could be advantageous? In my opinion, no it isn't.

Beside that, why do you care about his opinion? You can simply swip it and leave it there collecting dust. Furthermore, I don't understand why you deleted many comments/posts/contents because of realmadrid. Did he threated you? Did he said something like "if you don't delete this post I will kill your little children", mob-style? I doubt it.

If realmadrid is giving you problems (and only if he's going against the rules of omo.org), report his comments to moderator; they'll know what to do. That's the only way to solve this 'fight' on here...

1 minute ago, 126 said:

He is expressing his opinions regarding your contents. If he do find your content unsatisfying, why not tell everybody (in the more polite and respectful way) what he thinks? That's the exact purpouse of a forum.

However, you have the same right as he has to let out your opinions about what he wrote you; I never said the opposite of that. But do you think it could be advantageous? In my opinion, no it isn't.

Beside that, why do you care about his opinion? You can simply swip it and leave it there collecting dust. Furthermore, I don't understand why you deleted many comments/posts/contents because of realmadrid. Did he threated you? Did he said something like "if you don't delete this post I will kill your little children", mob-style? I doubt it.

If realmadrid is giving you problems (and only if he's going against the rules of omo.org), report his comments to moderator; they'll know what to do. That's the only way to solve this 'fight' on here...

Yes, you are right. I should avoid. Thanks for suggestion.

3 hours ago, MasterP said:

What I think is funny is that realmadrid got positive points for his review and AsianXcontent got a negative points for responding with a lot less teeth.  This seems illogical to me.

People can express their opinions: if they thought that realmadrid's comments were the ones to privilege, then it's fine; don't you agree? And it's the same with the comments from asianxcontent.

It's in your power to upvote or downvote anyone. Do what you want :)

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2018 at 3:18 PM, AsianXContent said:

I make amateur content with non-models and I'm doing it for my satisfaction. I'm happy with my content. People who are buying every copy of my content are happy too. 

No more like you steal or fake that content, example these 2 clips which are obviously not yours and you've probably taken them from vk and yet you've uploaded them on YOUR store as YOUR own expecting other people to pay for shit that you haven't done.... The style of filming, the models, the wetting and the quality is completely different to what your other clips are.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/141749/21505739/Rubina+Holding+Pee+%26+Wetting+Jeans https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/141749/21518779/Celeb+Holding+Pee+%26+Wetting+Jeans+-+Elle+Fanning