Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What fetishes do fictional characters have?

I've wanted to Ask Reddit this one, but I figure I'll start here.

What fetishes do you think fictional characters have?

I think Kimmy Schmidt from the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has furry interests. She'd said something about Robin Hood from the Disney film and Tony the Tiger being attractive. I'd love to see a story where she learns about Furrydom and can't quite figure out why it turns her on. I think she'd be so amused by the fursuits and want to pet everyone.

20 hours ago, Brandie said:

I think Superman has a crossdressing fetish with a dash of exhibitionism. Changing in a phone booth...that is the exhibitionist part. 

Do you think that he can get some normally? I feel bad for him because of his super strength. He could break Lois...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Tohru from Dragon Maid has a piss, sweat, musk, armpit, and anything-to-do-with-Kobayashi fetish. 

Hana from Prison School definitely has a piss fetish. 

Lupin the Third sort of has a piss kink. At least enough to where he's pretty enthusiastic about the idea of Fujiko peeing on the floor when the gang's toilet was broken. 

I believe that Saul Goodman has a foot fetish solely because of the Bob Odenkirk Instagram incident of July 2022. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

I've always kind of wondered if Wolverine from the X-Men would have sort of a fetish for sadomasochism seeing as he can heal instantaneously from wounds but still feels the pain including the pain every time his claws come out. For a person with a fetish for pain I think that he would probably have the ideal situation because he can endure pain that would normally kill a person multiple times over without any real effect. Would make for an interesting story.