Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [Leaf]I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon!

4 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

It's great that you're doing this! No clue why the website stopped working for so many people - I'd guess it's an adblock or popup related thing but I don't know for sure.

For me it was browser extensions, yea. In firefox and chrome I just set ublock origin to turn off on that page and it works, and for my IE browser that has no extensions or anything it just works. Blocking the ads in any way seems to make the X you can click to close the ads (to read the comic) no longer work. Maybe other ad blocking solutions such as blocking them at the DNS level could also cause it? Not sure.

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems the artist Leaf (of DesperateLeafComic fame) has started an omorashi-based webcomic. It's really good, you can read it at the link here. Enjoy!

Hi again, sorry I took so long! It's probably not spectacular and I still struggle with some words. I did a rough pass of the first page. This is about the level of quality I can provide. If

Should I add this to the list of "Things I wanna see translated but will probably never happen"?

Posted Images

On 12/1/2018 at 10:35 PM, tenck5k said:

For me it was browser extensions, yea. In firefox and chrome I just set ublock origin to turn off on that page and it works, and for my IE browser that has no extensions or anything it just works. Blocking the ads in any way seems to make the X you can click to close the ads (to read the comic) no longer work. Maybe other ad blocking solutions such as blocking them at the DNS level could also cause it? Not sure.

Could be.. But I tried opening the page in IE. But got the same problem there as well. No ad-ons or plugins on that one

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah. Also for everyone else on the first page that was trying to find the rest of the chapters; it turns out that the files were still on the server and accessible if you knew the file path. Also thankfully the file path was predictable, so I created a quick web scraper to scrape the server for all the images from the comic. 

So here is the raws for Chapters 1-10 [Leaf]I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon! - RAW.zip

6 hours ago, Rinatro said:

Oh yeah. Also for everyone else on the first page that was trying to find the rest of the chapters; it turns out that the files were still on the server and accessible if you knew the file path. Also thankfully the file path was predictable, so I created a quick web scraper to scrape the server for all the images from the comic. 

So here is the raws for Chapters 1-10 [Leaf]I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon! - RAW.zip

Yea, we know. Because I pointed it out several posts before yours, on the first page of the thread, and already ripped every single chapter (including 10) and put it as a download on this site. I suggest you read threads before you post in them, when possible. You can find that download here:

• The topic was featured
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok: " 最新更新日:2月20日(水)/次回更新は4月19日(金)17時予定/コミックス最新2巻は4月12日(金)発売予定! "

Google says: Latest update date: February 20 (Wed) / The next update is scheduled for 17:00 on April 19 (Fri) / The latest two volumes of comics will be released on April 12 (Fri)

So nothing for a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not entirely sure anyone is paying attention to these, but chapter 14 is out an up. Date and chapter notes google translated here:

"Latest update date: May 20 (Fri) / Next update will be on sale until June 20 (Thursday) at 17:00 / Comics latest 2 volumes now on sale!

Author's comment: I was troubled for quite some time whether or not to let a certain character coming out wear stockings.
"

No omo content here, but the discussion in the chapter seems to be ABOUT omo content as far as I can tell with a quick skim. Something about having an accident being game over?

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 15 is out and up. Date and chapter notes google translated here:

"The latest update date: June 20 (Thu) / The next update is scheduled for 17:00 on July 19 (Fri). "

"Author's comment: I think that the akatsuki that this work turns into a game reveals the hidden map with the skill of the scholar, or it becomes possible to go through the place where you could not get through with the stealth line. I want to do it. "

No, the above doesn't make sense to me either.

Looks like omo=death? disappearance? I don't have the time to manual translate and find out...

On 5/23/2019 at 8:30 PM, Tyton said:

Is anyone making an English translation for this?

Nope. I'd need to look up most kanji since I'm at most a beginner, which is incredibly time consuming. Sorry 😞

• 4 weeks later...

Heyo it's that time again. This time I set a reminder to be prompt. It's up in the usual place as well as the download section, and here's the google translated date and comment:

"The latest update date: July 19 (Fri) / The next update is scheduled for 17:00 on August 30 (Fri).

LEVEL 16

Author's comment: A privately owned cake shop that had been a favorite last time has closed, and it is about this time that it has been difficult to know which cake to eat. I drew a cake of kelp, remembering the texture of the chocolate tart in the shop."