Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [Leaf]I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon!

On 8/17/2020 at 6:47 PM, CookeWawa said:

Any chance this will ever be translated? It looks like such a great work...

No idea. Instead, here's the next chapter:

"Latest update date: August 28th (Fri) / Next update scheduled for Wednesday, September 30th at 17:00 / Up to the latest 4 volumes of comics are on sale!

LEVEL 26
Author's comment: About one day has finally passed since the princess was missing at the festival in Episode 12!"

Download at the usual place.
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems the artist Leaf (of DesperateLeafComic fame) has started an omorashi-based webcomic. It's really good, you can read it at the link here. Enjoy!

Hi again, sorry I took so long! It's probably not spectacular and I still struggle with some words. I did a rough pass of the first page. This is about the level of quality I can provide. If

Should I add this to the list of "Things I wanna see translated but will probably never happen"?

Posted Images

Anotha One:

Latest update date: September 30th (Wednesday) / Next update is scheduled for October 30th (Friday) 17:00 / The latest 4 volumes of comics are now on sale!
LEVEL 27
Author's comment: When I drew a lot of Kelpie this time, I searched for a lot of materials for horseshoes without horseshoes, but I decided to fill them with solid ...

At the usual place.

• 5 weeks later...

If you live in the US, Vote. Here's the author's note autotranslated:

Latest update date: October 30th (Friday) / Next update is scheduled for November 30th (Monday) 17:00 / The latest 4 volumes of comics are now on sale!

Author's comment: RPG over time, RPG that depicts the process of the birth of the Demon King ... I've been playing various RPGs since I was little, and this manga is made by accumulating such memories.

Can be found in the usual place. So scroll up a post for that link.
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if people still read these posts. Anyway, short on time, here's the next update:

Latest update date: November 30th (Monday) / Next update is scheduled for December 25th (Monday) 17:00 / Up to the latest 4 volumes of comics are now on sale! Author's comment: The coffee shop I used to go to has disappeared, and I'm wondering where to think about it from now on.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the next update is going to be awhile, in March:

Latest update date: December 25th (Friday) / Next update is scheduled for March 10th (Wednesday) 17:00 / The latest 5 volumes of comics will be released on March 13th (Saturday)! LEVEL30 Author's comment: When I draw the children who appear for the first time in a while, I want to say "How were you?"

• 2 months later...

And now it is March, so here we are again.

Latest update date: March 10 (Wednesday) / Next update is scheduled for April 15 (Thursday) 17:00 / Comics latest 5 volumes will be released on March 13 (Saturday)!

Author's comment: The age at the time of the imp seal was "444" years ago, of course, because it was "shhhhhh", but it was a playful setting, and what kind of cultural difference would be different in medieval fantasy in the 5th century? It was a past episode that I was very worried about whether it would happen.

At the usual place, use above link.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 32 is here, and so am I. Here's the Author's note, as...odd as it is:

Latest update date: April 15th (Thursday) / Next update is scheduled for May 14th (Friday) 17:00 / Comics Volume 5 is now on sale! Author's comment: This is a trip between a swordsman and a mage for the first time in a while. In drawing the story, I did a lot of research on the excretory organs of fish, but it is unknown whether I could make use of it.

Check out the file link in one of the other posts on this page. Or don't. I'm not your mom.

• 1 month later...

q-q-q-quadra post!

...I do hope people still actually want this done. Sometimes it feels like I'm just doing this for completion's sake really.

Latest update date: May 14th (Friday) / Next update is scheduled for June 15th (Tuesday) 17:00 / Comics Volume 5 is now on sale! Author's comment: I want to let the princess, the swordsman, and the mage stay overnight ... When I drew it with that in mind, it turned out to be a "diaper time".

Scroll up for a link to the download.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad people still want this job done, else I'd feel a bit silly doing it. Nonetheless, the show goes on:

Latest update date: June 15th (Tuesday) / Next update is scheduled for July 15th (Thursday) 17:00 / Comics Volume 5 is now on sale! Author's comment: Have you ever been too focused and forgot about drowsiness and urgency to work? I recently bought a plastic model more than 30 years ago and made it, but sometimes it happens.

Here's the download link again in case this post starts a new page:

• 5 weeks later...

Sup. I'm traveling for a bit, but got some hotel internets so here's the next update thing:

Latest update date: July 15th (Thursday) / Next update is scheduled for August 12th (Thursday) 17:00 / Comics Volume 5 is now on sale! Author's comment: If you think about it, it came a long way, and this time it's LEVEL35 (35 episodes). If it's an RPG from the NES era, it's about time you can confront the last boss.

Read it on its usual website or download here

• 5 weeks later...

Well shit. Surprise, it's the last chapter? Maybe it would have been less sudden if I could understand what was going on at all.

Author's comment: This is the end of the adventure about "flower picking". Thank you to everyone involved in the production and to everyone who loved this story!

oh well. Hope this was useful to some of you. That's all folks.

Oh and for the heck of it, here's the script I made to download each chapter. It's not good. But it worked.

echo off
SetLocal EnableDelayedExpansion

SET n=36

md "Chapter %n%"

FOR /L %%i IN (1,1,9) DO (
bitsadmin /transfer n "https://comic-ryu.jp/_ohanatsumi/comic/comic/%n%/0%%i.jpg" "D:\Downloads\ohanatsumi\Chapter %n%\0%%i.jpg"
)
FOR /L %%i IN (10,1,40) DO (
bitsadmin /transfer n "https://comic-ryu.jp/_ohanatsumi/comic/comic/%n%/%%i.jpg" "D:\Downloads\ohanatsumi\Chapter %n%\%%i.jpg"
)
cmd /k