Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [Leaf]I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems the artist Leaf (of DesperateLeafComic fame) has started an omorashi-based webcomic. It's really good, you can read it at the link here. Enjoy!

Hi again, sorry I took so long! It's probably not spectacular and I still struggle with some words. I did a rough pass of the first page. This is about the level of quality I can provide. If

Should I add this to the list of "Things I wanna see translated but will probably never happen"?

Posted Images

Just from flicking through a few pages quickly, I think this would be a cute and fun webcomic to read (if it was translated ;_; )

We must perform the ritual to summon @Lisk and offer a blood sacrifice to have this comic translated, even then the capricious Lisk may not wish to translate this.

Little craziness over, it would be nice. Let's hope that one of the kind translators for Moon Runes on this site can offer enlightenment to us.

Even without a translation the general direction is easy enough to pick up. I'm familiar with the artist and I LOVE to see they're still making new stuff like this!

It was unbearably cute all the way through. The misunderstanding about needing to pick flowers was the best! Thank you so much for sharing this one, DerivativeWings! You seem to be really good at finding these hidden gems!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, whiteblack said:

I checked, turned off adblock.. tried again, nothing.

Don't know what to tell you then. I tried it in chrome, firefox, and IE, as well as with both chapters 6 and 5. Every single one of them worked once ublock was disabled and the comic reloaded, once I pressed the X to close the ads. Try other browsers and try disabling other addons maybe.

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)
41 minutes ago, tenck5k said:

Don't know what to tell you then. I tried it in chrome, firefox, and IE, as well as with both chapters 6 and 5. Every single one of them worked once ublock was disabled and the comic reloaded, once I pressed the X to close the ads. Try other browsers and try disabling other addons maybe.

That's really odd. I am using Firefox..

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, daveshuyi said:

im getting a 404 error

you're probably trying one of the chapters that has already gone down. The website only keeps up the first 3 chapters and the latest 2-3 chapters. Use the link on the first post to see the available chapters. Not sure where you can see the ones in the middle at the moment, though someone like @Lisk might.

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

A couple of Comic Ryu's other series updated recently, and it looks like the most recent chapter of this one might be relevant to our interests...

https://comic-ryu.jp/_youryukai/comic/17.html

(warning-omo content involves non-monstergirl dragon)

You should probably make a new thread for things like this that only somewhat relate to the thread's main focus.

Anyway, in case anyone is curious, Leaf's comic seems to update on the 15th of each month, or at least it seems that the next one is December 15th. I'll probably download the images around then and update my upload. Might as well see it through.

2 minutes ago, tenck5k said:

You should probably make a new thread for things like this that only somewhat relate to the thread's main focus.

Anyway, in case anyone is curious, Leaf's comic seems to update on the 15th of each month, or at least it seems that the next one is December 15th. I'll probably download the images around then and update my upload. Might as well see it through.

It's great that you're doing this! No clue why the website stopped working for so many people - I'd guess it's an adblock or popup related thing but I don't know for sure.