Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale How I used to fake going to the toilet

So this occurred in preschool, back when I wasn't yet used to public bathrooms yet, and a way I guess I slowly got used to using them.

Whenever we had like, class bathroom lines, before I got used to using the public toilets, here's what I would do. After I went in, I'd either let go into my diaper, wash my hands, and come out, or if someone was in there with me, I'd go into a stall, remove my pants, sit on the toilet, and just go in my diaper.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 2:42 AM, PaddedPixel said:

I used to do this for any public toilet until my bladder capacity greatly increased past what my nappy could hold. It felt more secure to let go in my nappy instead of the public toilets just because of the abysmal state of them, and it for some reason made me feel unsafe. Glad I'm not the only one who did this!

Yeah, I was rather uncomfortable using public bathrooms when I was very young

On 3/24/2018 at 12:13 AM, diokno44x said:

So this occurred in preschool, back when I wasn't yet used to public bathrooms yet, and a way I guess I slowly got used to using them.

Whenever we had like, class bathroom lines, before I got used to using the public toilets, here's what I would do. After I went in, I'd either let go into my diaper, wash my hands, and come out, or if someone was in there with me, I'd go into a stall, remove my pants, sit on the toilet, and just go in my diaper.

I totally did this as well, or rather, I'd usually pretend to use the toilet or pee in it a little even if my pullup was already wet. 

• 3 weeks later...