Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Doctor Who (Classic)

As a massive fan of Doctor Who, Especially the 2nd Doctor and his companions, I thought about how hot it would be if Victoria were to have fan fic or artwork depicting her wetting herself (preferably fan fic) I imagine Victoria, possibly in the ice warriors outfit and maybe in that Snowy setting though it doesn't matter, drenching herself out of fear of some monsters or whatnot. I also imagine Victoria's piss as being hot, which is why in the snowy ice warrior setting steam could rise. God if someone writes Victoria omo I'd be so happy ( I assume it hasn't been done before) maybe I'll try having ago writing it myself.

There is a selection of Dr. Whos and a selection of companions that would make good choices for a fanfic story.  While one might expect that the Doctor could have superhuman holding ability - and perhaps too much confidence in it - we have no reason to expect that in a companion.  They needn't lose control out of fear, but maybe just too many hours away from a toilet.  

Years ago there was a cartoon character that appeared in Viz comic called Dr. Poo where he was searching through time and space to find somewhere to take a dump. Every time he got his pants down he was attacked by Daleks or whatever and couldn’t finish. It was hilarious and used just about every bit of British slang associated with defecation. I’ll have a look see if I can find it on the internet, although it must be over 20 years ago now. 

Maybe we need a similar Dr. Pee?

The gangrenous glistening flesh of the Vervoid shined in the bright overhead lights. The beings shambled nearer their prey.

Melanie Bush turned round at the odd scraping sound. Before her were tall monsters, covered in what looked to be leaves. Their heads were like that of a cauliflower and the blushed privates of a lady.

Fear bubbled up within Melanie and she let loose a piercing scream. The terror curdled in her belly and her bladder released. A stream of steaming urine flowed down her legs, rivulets pooled in her boots. She shot a hand to her soaked middle, and she clenched it between her legs. Shame and embarrassment reddened her cheeks and she bit her lower lip.

Once regaining her wherewithal, she dashed away, wet and terrified, running for her life.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2018 at 8:57 PM, hoimi said:

The gangrenous glistening flesh of the Vervoid shined in the bright overhead lights. The beings shambled nearer their prey.

Melanie Bush turned round at the odd scraping sound. Before her were tall monsters, covered in what looked to be leaves. Their heads were like that of a cauliflower and the blushed privates of a lady.

Fear bubbled up within Melanie and she let loose a piercing scream. The terror curdled in her belly and her bladder released. A stream of steaming urine flowed down her legs, rivulets pooled in her boots. She shot a hand to her soaked middle, and she clenched it between her legs. Shame and embarrassment reddened her cheeks and she bit her lower lip.

Once regaining her wherewithal, she dashed away, wet and terrified, running for her life.

If only there was more of this!

On 26/03/2018 at 8:57 PM, hoimi said:

I've  just made an attempt to write a scene for Peri, let me know what you think

On 4/3/2018 at 11:03 PM, Matt2208 said:

I've  just made an attempt to write a scene for Peri, let me know what you think...

I loved this! Peri seems to be the most openly sexual companion in classic and I think her interests and curiosity were absolutely in character.

I might need to throw together something with my old hero, Ace.

• 2 weeks later...

3rd Doctor  John Pertwee.........had an assistant called Liz Shaw.......a very intelligent young woman........the episode was one of those with the mannequins that came to life.   She squatted in a garden looking at something...and the camera was full on her white panties for a second or so......I could not believe what I had seen, had to re run a few times...and yes  white panties.   Of course everyone remembers Peri stripping to a bikini and going for a swim !!!

2 minutes ago, WetG/F said:

3rd Doctor  John Pertwee.........had an assistant called Liz Shaw.......a very intelligent young woman........the episode was one of those with the mannequins that came to life.   She squatted in a garden looking at something...and the camera was full on her white panties for a second or so......I could not believe what I had seen, had to re run a few times...and yes  white panties.   Of course everyone remembers Peri stripping to a bikini and going for a swim !!!

Ahh spearhead from space, I re watched that not long ago, how did I miss this twice?

• 4 years later...