Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wet myself outside my house

On 18/03/2018 at 10:54 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I hope it wasn't too bad for you, but you wanted us to enjoy it, so I'll say it was pretty enjoyable.

I didn’t enjoy it so much at the time, but looking back at it I definitely did. (Also, I know you’re on Fimfiction and I’m gonna be writing some MLP omorashi soon under @flashingdash if you’re interested ☺️) 

I'm interested, as long as they're peeing in an outfit that isn't a diaper.

Following you there now so I'll be notified when you write those stories. I'd recommend joining the groups My Little Toilet and My Little Fetish and adding your stories to those groups so more people with the fetishes will be able to find them. Just don't let kinkshamers or large amounts of downvotes get you down, fetish stories always get downvotes and kinkshamers are just rude.

7 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm interested, as long as they're peeing in an outfit that isn't a diaper.

Following you there now so I'll be notified when you write those stories. I'd recommend joining the groups My Little Toilet and My Little Fetish and adding your stories to those groups so more people with the fetishes will be able to find them. Just don't let kinkshamers or large amounts of downvotes get you down, fetish stories always get downvotes and kinkshamers are just rude.

Nah, I’m not interested in diaper wetting so that won’t be happening :) and I don’t really care about kinkshammers, not the kind of person to let people like that get me down :)

That's good

Also I have heard of other people who wet themselves accidentally and didn't enjoy it then but did in the long run, including one of our moderators, KozmoFox, who writes such amazing stories about her experiences and did quite an impressive challenge I call her the omorashi goddess

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That really was a great story.  It was very well written, incredibly exciting, and very sexy.  Part of the excitement for me is that I can totally relate to the experience, because I enjoy the thrill of being desperate to pee in public, while refraining from going to the bathroom until I'm at the point where I might not make it to the bathroom in time even if I want to.  But more than that, for me one of the sexiest and most exciting things ever is when a woman is desperate to pee and then pisses in her pants. Your story was excellent.  You did a great job of conveying the experience.  Thanks for sharing.

On 17.4.2018 at 7:33 PM, gottapee said:

I always feel like a young one on here so it’s good to know I’m not alone :)

I'm 19 too! Coming across this post made me happy I'm not the only young person here, I'm brand new and I really enjoyed reading this! It was well written despite your worries about it not being descriptive enough. I actually enjoyed the level of description a lot, some people tend to over-do it and it becomes a bit boring but this was well-paced. Great job!