Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah sure, when he gets told off it's fine but when I get told off noooooo! I just get downvoted like crazy!

Hey Nerds! I'm Jessie, and I'm bored! Completely Bored. Like absolutely bored. I got a week off work, but all my plans kinda fell through. And now into day two, I'm bored out my mi

Posted Images

"Why don't you start off by getting something to drink."
"Agreed, start by getting a drink."
"Maybe get a drink"
"first we should definitely grab a drink, don't wanna get dehydrated..."
"agreed grab a drink"

"get some drinks lol"

Wow, looks like there's a consensus there. I better go get a drink then!

Bedroom003.thumb.png.a7c07f90febec5548317c7d100a2e5af.png

Nice cup of tea! Tea always kinda goes through me though, so I probably shouldn't drink too much. Doesn't usually stop me though! Maybe later I can tell you about that time I got a new tea pot and decided to drink the whole thing on my own. Let's just say I had laundry to do about half an hour once I'd finished drinking it...

I'm getting off topic! What else did you lot want me to do?

"Okay..... Then show your Bra and panties"

Jokes on you smart ass! I'm not wearing a bra!

Bedroom002.thumb.png.3708665e3da0c08ae38bede2a21b077b.png

I bet you feel real smart now!

Okay, anything else now? Oh, Ice cream!

"Go buy Ice Cream"
"head down to the icecream shop"
"start getting ready for a walk to the ice cream shop"

I can't say I expected you to ask for ice cream...I don't have any in the house, I better get dressed to go out and get some.

"I'm sure those legs look great in a skirt"
"throw on a cute outfit"

Bedroom004.thumb.png.78cb0357a2503e6780e1bfd3f9092e72.png

Ta-dah! What do you think? I won't bother changing my PJ Tee shirt, but I'll put on my favourite skirt for you! Oh, gonna throw on a jacket if IU'm going out, it's a bit chilly out at this time of night!

If you think I look good, I'll head to the ice cream shop!

Oh! What sort of ice cream should I get? Classic vanilla cone thing, or maybe an ice-pole or something? I could go to the local corner shop which is a bit more expensive but real close, or maybe walk a bit further and save some money at the convenience store...it's a lot cheaper there, and they do have some really nice drinks there. They've got their own craft beer which is really very nice! A bit on the strong end though...

What do you guys think?

Saving money is always a good idea so you should go to the convenience store.   For ice cream why don't you get stuff for rootbeer floats.  

4 hours ago, Charisk_trash said:

I agree with convience store. I also think that a first person interactive with no 4th wall is very unique I haven't seen it before.

If you're liking this OmoCommando has done the same thing in the past for a couple interactives.  

I have to agree on choosing the convenience store.
We'll have to see what they've got before making a decision on the beer, though, I'd say...

On 3/19/2018 at 1:22 AM, Nikeryda said:

has done the same thing in the past

Dodedrea had something similar going in the past too, iirc. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that it's a brilliant formula for an interactive story. I find the dynamic more appealing than the omnipotent "ruler above" perspective the 4th wall typically forces these things into. Puts the reader on somewhat equal footing with the protagonist, and allows the protagonist to give direct, as well as indirect, feedback.