Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your weirdest omo fantasies?

19 hours ago, Alice Baker said:

Hello,

Reputation (the number on your profile) is a general opinion of your character and behavior as determined by users of the site. It will change as users vote up or vote down your posts and does not affect your ability to post on the site.

To Alice Baker:

To The Dark Wolf:

No.

What I mean is I wonder if being negative 1 from the people reading the comments if that will affect that I might have to posts more posts, and comments that will have to be approved before I get to level 2, or should it be the same number of posts, and comments I need to post before I can get to level 2?

Will being negative 1 make it so I need more posts to get to level 2 than if I was neutral, or in the positives, or should that not affect the number of more posts I need to post to reach number 2?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, I have a few that I consider uncommon (at least based on stories I read here). IMO, being in to pee desperation itself is weird, not being in to wetting is weirder, so how much weirder can particu

One of my fantasies is to be in a situation where I’m desperate to pee and a woman is watching me / sitting next to me and enjoying my predicament. It’s usually everyday scenarios like waiting for a l

Hmm. As into omorashi as I am, the weirdest thing is that I actually don't have any weird fantasies. All my big ones are very down-to-earth. Cuddling with a desperate woman. Going on a walk with a des

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:57 PM, soakthru said:

It's not an omorashi fantasy, but I have fantasized about women messing in wedding dresses before.

This is an awesome idea! Women are so beautiful on their wedding day, especially if they're a little nervous and blushy. I've collected a lot of photos of toilet use in wedding dresses, and I've thought a lot about wetting and concealed diapers in wedding dresses, but I haven't seen any or really thought about anything with messing in wedding dresses.

15 minutes ago, hoopaconfined said:

To Alice Baker:

To The Dark Wolf:

No.

What I mean is I wonder if being negative 1 from the people reading the comments if that will affect that I might have to posts more posts, and comments that will have to be approved before I get to level 2, or should it be the same number of posts, and comments I need to post before I can get to level 2?

Will being negative 1 make it so I need more posts to get to level 2 than if I was neutral, or in the positives, or should that not affect the number of more posts I need to post to reach number 2?

As I said earlier, reputation does not affect your ability to post.

On January 6, 2019 at 4:20 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

There are a few moderators. One of them is KozmoFox, she's known for writing some of the best experience stories here and telling creeps off who got past the Newbie stage. Then there's Maki, I think he's the founder of this site. I'm sure there are a few others too. They run the site, approve newbie comments or Guidance/Counseling posts (even Omorashi Veterans need their posts on that particular forum to be approved), ban those who break the rules too much, lock or (rarely) delete posts, etc. The OP's of posts you reply to cannot approve them unless they're moderators. For instance, I couldn't approve your comments on my post here, I couldn't even see it until they approved it.

I'm sure it's somewhere under 10 posts. All newbie posts get checked by mods, they won't overlook any. Just make sure they're not spam or in any violation against site rules, otherwise they won't be approved.

To The Dark Wolf: I was trying to ask you before (but so far no responses from you when I asked you this question) if being negative 1 for the reputation of what people think of you affects how many posts you got to post in order to get to level 2.

Now they changed the levels, but would being negative in reputation instead of positive affect how many posts you had to post to get to a higher level before, or would it have still been the same amount of posts that you would have had to post to get to level 2 with a positive, or negative, or neutral reputation?

Please answer me.

2 hours ago, hoopaconfined said:

To The Dark Wolf: I was trying to ask you before (but so far no responses from you when I asked you this question) if being negative 1 for the reputation of what people think of you affects how many posts you got to post in order to get to level 2.

Now they changed the levels, but would being negative in reputation instead of positive affect how many posts you had to post to get to a higher level before, or would it have still been the same amount of posts that you would have had to post to get to level 2 with a positive, or negative, or neutral reputation?

Please answer me.

I wouldn't know cause I don't think I've ever gotten any downvotes before, and if I did it would have been after reaching Level 2. But other users have responded that reputation doesn't affect how long it takes to reach there. Just make more posts that will get approved, like answering someone's question on General or saying you liked a story or picture.

Even though I know a fair bit about how this stuff works, that's only from personal experience. I'm not a moderator, nor do I think I'm fit to be.

On January 11, 2019 at 1:43 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I wouldn't know cause I don't think I've ever gotten any downvotes before, and if I did it would have been after reaching Level 2. But other users have responded that reputation doesn't affect how long it takes to reach there. Just make more posts that will get approved, like answering someone's question on General or saying you liked a story or picture.

Even though I know a fair bit about how this stuff works, that's only from personal experience. I'm not a moderator, nor do I think I'm fit to be.

Also from the comment I just put which will hopefully get approved is 2014 too long ago for comments on a question to get approved if nobody has really gone to those questions for years, or can you put comments on questions that old, and there is a chance that the comments can get approved on it?

Also do you have any idea now that they took away the levels of how many posts I might need to post until I get higher up, and I can send private messages to people?

22 hours ago, hoopaconfined said:

Also from the comment I just put which will hopefully get approved is 2014 too long ago for comments on a question to get approved if nobody has really gone to those questions for years, or can you put comments on questions that old, and there is a chance that the comments can get approved on it?

Also do you have any idea now that they took away the levels of how many posts I might need to post until I get higher up, and I can send private messages to people?

They might be less inclined to approve comments that would "necro" an old post unless they felt it was for good enough reason. (Because when someone replies to a post it is bumped to the top. Of course, it's always fine to bump the Alliance Challenge to the front, it's one of the best stories here and we don't want it to be forgotten, plus then newcomers can see it. But if it's more "unnecessary", then not. You might want to ask a mod about that one.

While they don't show the levels on a meter anymore, they still show the titles (you being on "Empty" still which is lowest level), and I think you don't have many posts left before getting to Level 2. Maybe even just one. Though, an Introductions post that was pinned to the top says it gets approved after 7 approved posts, they must have changed it cause your restrictions should have been lifted then.

Unless, the change is only so you're still at "Empty" but with restrictions lifted, since there are only 6 levels now. Try sending me a PM, and if it doesn't work, I'll ask the mods about this.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I have so many Omo fantasies:

1.One of them is bathroom control and there are many scenarios involving this

1. Watching a movie at cinema together with someone(or any of you from this site ?) and i have to pee so badly and the person next to me denies me my pee break, no matter how much i ask if i can pee, cause you know, "no means no". So i have to wait till the end.
  2. Being in a relationship with a woman and we're doing dom/sub roleplay, me being the submissive and her being the Dominatrix/Mistress and i'm being interrogated while tied up on the chair and i have to use the bathroom but of course it's up to her whether I can pee or not. And also switching roles.
  3. Another roleplay is the "female teacher and male student one" which me as student i'm taking a test and the teacher tells me i can't go anywhere under any circumstances until i finish my test.   And so on.

2.Bursting for a wee but the bathroom door is locked and i desperately try to unlock it but it's gonna be too late.

3.Almost made it. When i'm finally in the bathroom but i have no time to pull my pants down, so i pee myself.

4.Being in a very long line/queue while being so desperate.

5.Must finishing all the chores before my pee break.

And as bonus, this isn't really a fantasy but something i enjoy a lot on this site: being denied by you guys on Live Action Omorashi thread :)))))))))))

DCEU Cyborg (wearing his sweatshirt) with urinary retention. I just like how he has the urge to go, but he can't. And all the pressure accumulating until it gives him hydronephrosis and kidney failure. Don't worry, I'm not messed up; this isn't sexual, but rather just an interest of mine. I like researching medical shit and I like to show what I've learned via fanfiction.

Guest CountAvalanche

My fantasy is to see strong people break down and wet out of fear or desperation.

Or to be hugged close and comforted by someone as I lose bladder control outdoors.

I have a few fantasies actually (not really weir ones though).

I've always enjoyed the idea of making a female friend (not girlfriend, just a normal friend to make it more interesting) needing to pee in front of me, in different scenarios:

1. A holding contest where I am the judge and she needs to pee. In this competition I would lock her in a room (any room that is not a bathroom or one with sinks an buckets in it), maybe make her take all her clothes off, and then she has to wait until she's about to lose it. After that she has to search for something in the room to pee in, like a drawer, a cup or whatever. Wetting or peeing on the floor is not allowed. 

2. I love being in nature, therefore I would like to find a secret place in the forest or somewhere in the mountains to make her hold her pee until she wets herself or pees in front of me (her decision ?).

3. This is my biggest and most exciting fantasy: She needs to pee really bad, her legs are crossed, she's bouncing around in desperation, moaning about how much she needs to pee but instead of using her hands to hold her crotch she uses mine. I would press my hands really tight against her vagina until she loses control and pees through my fingers. During this scenario I would like her to be naked, even though having pants or panties on sometimes wouldn't be bad either.

This could also work viceversa with her holding my crotch.

4. I live in a little village in the mountains and I would like to make a nice walk through the town in the middle of the day while she or maybe both of us are desperate and she/we need to find a place to pee without someone seeing her/us (quite difficult because there are lots of houses with many windows everywhere and very few hidden places for a potential relief).

The goal is of course to try and not wet her/our pants.

4.1 Another variation would be to do this at night where both of us are desperate for a piss and walk around the town while stopping for a very short pee ( to not lose the desperation) in unusual and very exposed places like in the middle of parking lots, bus stops, streets, in front of shops/house doors (only if there aren't any cctv cameras), etc.

Again, the goal is not to be seen or wet ourselves while we're on the search.

This leads me to my last fantasy:

6. I love to pee in weird places ( a bit like Tam Tam South ?) and I would take my female friend/girlfriend in a nice big town or city with lots of unusual peeing possibilities (in an underground parking for ex.) ... And always desperate to pee

On 1/1/2019 at 6:54 PM, Rvlis said:

My weirdest omo-fantasy is probably where someone is incredibly desperate to go, but their options are limited, so they're forced to relieve themselves in one of those plastic training toilets to avoid peeing themselves; It's unfortunately unrealistic as heck, but I love the concept quite a bit >w>;

When I was fourteen my mom had to work nights, so she dropped me off at my aunt's house.  My aunt only had one bathroom and it was upstairs. I had to sleep downstairs in the living room.

My cousin was potty training at the time and his potty was downstairs. One morning I had to pee so badly that I used my cousin's potty. If my aunt said anything to my mother I never heard about it.

I recently relocated to the northwest United States, and I've fell in love with the bikini coffee stands. I now have a fascination with the idea of a barista being desperate to pee but either the bathroom is out of order or the stand is super busy and the barista has to hold it until the crowd dies down. 

I'd say a stand centered around baristas that hold it through their shift, but...health codes...

I'm lucky to have already ticked off one of my two big fantasies, which was (and still is!) to have experience full bladder reverse cowgirl with a girl with a big butt. Her full weight slamming down on my full bladder with every bounce felt incredible.

In future I'd really love to go on a long walk and simultaneously have a holding contest with a woman somewhere out in the wilderness. No one else, no toilets, just me and her enjoying our full bladders with no option but to hold or wet. Hopefully one day!

19 hours ago, NotDusty said:

I'm lucky to have already ticked off one of my two big fantasies, which was (and still is!) to have experience full bladder reverse cowgirl with a girl with a big butt. Her full weight slamming down on my full bladder with every bounce felt incredible.

In future I'd really love to go on a long walk and simultaneously have a holding contest with a woman somewhere out in the wilderness. No one else, no toilets, just me and her enjoying our full bladders with no option but to hold or wet. Hopefully one day!

So how did the first one turn out?

On 11/6/2018 at 8:27 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

Mine involve mostly watching.

Watching a man in a work situation getting more and more desperate but unable to go. He knows I am watching and can see it really turns me on. I get to see him squirm, he mouths to me how bursting he is and I get very wet watching him hold himself. 

When he can’t manage any longer he grabs me by the arm and takes me with him to the toilet when he asks if I wouldn’t like to hold his member while he pees. 

I get to open his fly, fondle inside for his penis which is by now leaking and I get to stroke him through wet underwear before being able to gently but firmly aim while he does a very long pee. 

He rewards me later for my help ?

I'd be a willing participant ???

I just love the idea of being made to hold by someone and teased. Like I can't go until they let me and I'm bursting but they pee in front of me. I'm not usually into playing around with pee itself in any way but in this scenario I kinda like the idea of being peed on (only while naked, not in clothes) just in the sense that it would kind of be the ultimate tease when super desperate. Like I'm desperately full of pee and yet they're peeing right on me.

Or alternatively, if it's a guy, I can't pee until I'm given permission but he makes me sit on the toilet with my legs spread and pees into the toilet right between my legs.

I just kinda like the idea of them getting relief while forcing me to hold and being tortured with in creative ways.

My fantasies are pretty normal. Just being with my partner, going about our daily lives together while she wets herself in various situations. Cooking, eating, watching TV, laying in bed, all the normal stuff we all do but she either has legitimate accidents or just sometimes doesn't feel like getting up to use the bathroom.

I do enjoy a light master/slave dynamic and fantasize about dominating my woman and controlling her bathroom use. Not letting her go until it's too late, tying up & tickling, forcing her to perform arbitrary tasks while desperate, etc. All consensual, of course.

I really like little accidents, enough to be obvious but not so much that she needs an immediate change. Letting a little accident dry instead of changing, having multiple little accidents and staying damp for an extended period of time, and re-wetting is a big turn on. 

Really my single biggest fantasy is simply having a partner who truly enjoys this. Someone who will wet herself because it's a legitimate turn on and enjoys wetting as a part of foreplay and/or sexytime. With that basis, I could get into pretty much any type of fantasy or play.

I told her about it when she woke up and she called me weird and said she would never do that for me.

Awww, man I'm sorry. I was married to someone like that for 15 years. She shamed me so much for even dropping hints about it that I never opened up to her. I tried to make my pee fetish go away, tried not to think about it, made myself feel bad about it, but none of it worked and I eventually had to accept that this is who I am, it's what I like and really in the grand scheme of things it's pretty tame and there's nothing wrong with me for it. Now that I'm single, I'm keeping my heart open for a woman who shares my fetish, or at least enjoys indulging me from time to time. Reading about your dream was a big turn on, I'd love a partner willing to sit on my lap and wet herself. Most preferably if she gets something out of it, too.

pretty much as far as my interest in messing goes (I like the desperation involved, the moments of women losing control, and at most the formation/presence of a bulge/stain, but anything more than that and it's too much for me)

Hah! Same. I have enjoyed the occasional messing video, but once they start pulling their pants down and showing the raw poop or worse, playing with it, I nope out real quick! I've never been with a girl who messed herself. I don't know if I would enjoy it in real life or not. I'd probably be open to trying it if she wanted to, but then I'm open to trying just about anything...