Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you realize you are fear wetting?

The short answer to this is No !! if my experiences are anything to go by.  All I have felt when I have been that terrified is a warm wet sensation as my pants fill and a warming feeling of my pee running down my legs. I have absolutely no control over my bladder. It is as if I have been partially paralysed, even if I don't have to pee. Thankfully it hasn't happened too often.

You don't realize you wet yourself at first. You only notice that when initial shock goes away. I wet myself from fear numerous times in my life, since I'm prone to this by nature.
Wetting from fear is also different from wetting when you're nervous. When you're nervous you know when pee starts running in your underwear, but you just can't stop it right away and usually don't totally wet yourself. Sometimes you even stop peeing and start again moments later. When you wet yourself from fear, you're peeing longer and usually soak your pants much more. At least these are my experiences.