Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

College GF Tailgate experience

As before, when these stories happened, It go me going and led to sex. So again, there is sex and nudity involved

In college, I was seeing this girl named Margo. Margo was a babe. She was short, blonde hair that came down to her shoulder and blue eyes. She had an amazing body, and had one of the nicer butts I have ever seen. On this day she was wearing a school tee shirt and grey leggings. We arrived at the tailgate for the big game and met our friends in the parking lot. From there, we engaged in your usual tailgate activities. Food, Throwing the football around, corn hole, and most of all, lots of beer. After about an hour or so of drinking, Margo came up to me, she had been over socializing with some of her girlfriends while I played corn hole with some buddies.  By this point, we were all buzzed but no one was really super drunk.

"I have to pee so bad right now" She told me out of nowhere.

"Ok so go" I told her.

"Come with me? the walk to the port a potty is far. I don't want to go by myself" She asked me.

I agreed and so we walked over to the port a potties.

However, we did not attend some small school. This was a pretty large tailgate with many people and only 3 bathrooms. We waited in line, but as Margo's need grew, her patients wore out.

"Come on.. Come ON!" she said, hopping from foot to foot and holding herself. "Do you guys want me to wet myself?" She said to no one in particular.

"You'll be ok babe" I reassured her, and kissed her on the forehead.

After 5 or so minutes, we had barely moved.

"Okay" Margot proclaimed "I'm done with this. I'm about to piss myself and if I stay in this line, I'm defiantly going to wet myself."

"Okay well where are you going to go? there is too many people to squat outside." I reminded her.

"Over there" Margo pointed to the Taco Bell across the street. "That bathroom"

I took her hand as we made the trek across the street to the Taco Bell. Margo ran inside, only to find the bathroom locked.

"What!" Margo yelled desperately. "Why is this locked." She asked the worker

"We lock the bathrooms to the public on home games. We had too many people going in there after tailgating all day and make a mess or pass out. It became a liability issue" the woman at the cash register explained. A look of horror came over Margo's face. 

"So I can't use your bathroom?"

"No" the lady said. Margo was getting really desperate now.

"Please let me in!" she begged "This is an emergency! I'm about to have an accident!"

"I'm sorry but I'd lose my job" the lady told her. "Why don't you try the McDonald's two doors down."

Without hesitating, Margo dashed out of the Taco Bell. 

"I've got to get to this McDonald's like now!" she said as she took off. I jogged behind her, wanting to keep up. When suddenly, she froze, and from the back, I watched as her grey leggings began to darken as she lost it. Margo spread her legs out as she finished and turned to face me as I caught up with her. The entire front of her Leggings was soaked. 

"Ummm, now what?" she looked at me and asked shyly. I kissed her on the forehead and gave her but a little smack.

"There is a laundry mat right down the street. Let's start there" I informed her. We walked that way holding hands. when we got there, she went into the bathroom with me and took her pants off. They were soaked. Underneath, she had on a pink and black VS thong that was sopping wet. She peeled that off, revealing her hairless vagina. She wrapped a towel around her, put her pants and undies in the dryer, and then returned to me in the bathroom. From there, I could tell she was feeling down. So I stood up, went over, and locked the door. I then turned to her, took her towel off, and began to eat her out. Soon, we moved on to having sex. Yes it was a public bathroom, no we weren't proud of it. But we were drunk and horny. We both completed just as the dryer went off. I went out to grab her panties and leggings and bring them to Margo.

"Are they dry?" She asked me

"They are still a little damp, and they kinda smell like piss, but for the most part, they're dry." I informed her.

"That's fine, as long they aren't totally soaked. The rest of it will dry." She said as she put them back on.

Now fully dressed, she kissed me and we walked out of the laundry mat holding hands and rejoined the party. No one was ever the wiser that my sexy girlfriend had just had an accident. 

That was not her only one in the time we dated either, but those are for another time