Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, Tsunami Pants said:

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it. Can't wait to hear more.

Thank you!!  :happy:

On 9/21/2018 at 8:53 PM, Kauen-Stadt said:

Hmm I wonder do you ever get pleasure from *holding* at all? Like I've read that in women a full bladder pushes on the G-spot.

Yes!  Maybe this sounds a little stupid, but for the longest time I didn't really notice how much holding in itself aroused me.  I think I even mentioned in one of my other posts that holding isn't so much my thing, but the more I play around with it, the more I realize just how stimulating it is!  It really depends though.  I love the feeling that comes with holding, but there's something about wetting/peeing that I really adore.  There's a real thrill and a rush of naughtiness in its taboo nature.  Also I feel there's an intense sense of intimacy with wetting/peeing, probably due to their close association with genitalia and how privately society treats such matters.  Thankfully they all go hand-in-hand!  :smile:  I hope that answers your question!  Sorry for rambling so much!

Guest Super C18

I decided to re-read the story of yours and it still holds up really well. I know I already commented & had nothing too new to add but this is still a good read. I really just love all those details. Wish I can 1-Up twice than just once.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/19/2018 at 1:15 AM, PeerPressure said:

I've seen those!  They're super cool!!  I'm hoping to get to the point that I can pee standing up just using my fingers without any mess.  Even better, I'd love to be able to pee through the fly without soaking my pants, just like any guy, but I suspect that's just a pipe dream haha :blush:

Pipe deam? Nonsense! If you put your mind to it, you can do it!