Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The topic was featured

Thanks everybody!  I really appreciate it and am glad you all enjoyed the story!

On 3/10/2018 at 10:12 PM, Low-Key Friar said:

Absolutely nuts and bolts! Pretty sure you pissed the ceiling too. And if this does not win the day, I'm gonna have to write your congressman or something.

Thank you!!  Haha!  I would've if I could've!  ...if only I had the means to aim upward and some really strong muscles...

On 3/11/2018 at 12:53 AM, OmoCommando said:

This was... absolutely amazing. You nailed just about every pee-related fantasy I've ever had. Most people don't articulate too well on the details of just simply peeing, but you bring a level of imagery that it top notch in your writing.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Thank you!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  It's a blast to do these things and then writing here lets me relive them!  :smile:

On 3/13/2018 at 2:56 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

If you often suffer from penis-envy, you should check out FUDs - Female Urinarion Devices. They're little plastic or rubber funnels that you can stick through your fly and right over your labia, and then you can pee just like a guy.

I've seen those!  They're super cool!!  I'm hoping to get to the point that I can pee standing up just using my fingers without any mess.  Even better, I'd love to be able to pee through the fly without soaking my pants, just like any guy, but I suspect that's just a pipe dream haha :blush:

On 3/14/2018 at 10:46 PM, ~ArcticFoxxo~ said:

I never thought someone could be so excited about using a urinal. Well done! :grin:

It's my favorite!

On 3/15/2018 at 7:47 PM, EmmaWees said:

Amazing story. I’ve always wanted to have some pee fun in an abandoned building, but I’ve never searched for one. Maybe I will thanks to your story.

Thank you!  It's even more exhilarating than you'd expect!  Enjoy!

On 3/16/2018 at 3:24 PM, pixelkatt said:

Also, please don't wear flip-flops in buildings with broken glass in them, foot wounds take a long time to heal and get infected easily.

That's a very good point.  I wore them to have less clean-up to worry about, but the risk was a pretty major oversight on my part.  Thanks for the tip!

Nice story.  So normal for my family and friends I'd not given it thought for more than a decade.  Around the neighbourhood we used abandoned garages (usually detached where the main house had burned to the ground), abandoned houses (usually used the fixture), an abandoned wooden rest room in a wooded park where some older kids (I guess) ripped the boards off the door and a factory (meat packing?).  Even though a regular thing, it maintained a minor naughty thrill.  I still have a scar where I fell on some broken glass.

13 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Hahaha!  At that point, I had resigned myself to being a total mess so it didn't bother me too much :happy:  Admittedly, it was tough to keep the flow going though.  It kinda sputtered a bit here and there.

I just physically have not been able to keep the flow going. Probably jhow I'm wired.