Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My First Ever Desperation Video

On 3/17/2018 at 10:15 PM, treatedkitty said:

Thank you, and I did. ? Honestly it’s hard to say, but I’ve loved masturbating with a full bladder for about as long as I can remember lol

That is awesome to hear. It’s always unique how everyone finds their way into the fetish. Your body is amazing btw. Very very very nice thanks for sharing your videos ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 6:44 PM, treatedkitty said:

Hi everyone! I've decided to share the first ~3 minutes of my first ever omo recording. The full video is about 10 minutes long, but I had to trim it to fit it as an attachment. Let me know what you think and if you're interested in the other 7 minutes, maybe I could share it in pieces... happy watching ;)

My First Ever Holding Vid.mov

wow, definitely interested in seeing the rest!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Definitely interested in more of your content. Personally I'd love to see more of you masturbating with a very full bladder. Penetration with toys while you're very full, using toys if that feels good for you. I loved watching you tease your full bladder like you did in the previous videos so definitely more of that. I've always found how long a woman can hold it to be interesting so maybe a video documenting how long it takes and how much you have to drink before you absolutely can't hold your piss or orgasm back a second longer. I have lots of ideas lol.

On 2/21/2021 at 12:02 AM, treatedkitty said:

Posting to bump and see if there’s any interest in new videos. It’s been awhile, but I’m back 😉 

I definitely want to see more!

On 2/21/2021 at 12:41 AM, treatedkitty said:

Thank you! 🥰 I’d love to know what everyone might be interested in seeing more of ❤️ 

I would like to see and hear you pee in tight jeans while sitting on the toilet while braless(You have beautiful breasts).

Edited by wilbob76 (see edit history)