Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just foregotten to hold it?

The last time I have experienced that sometimes when I see someone wetting or thinking about this, I for only a second forget to hold it and just let go. Instantly gaining control back, but this is just for one second. I sometimes wonder whats the reason for this. Have you had these experiences too, have you similar influences by Omorashi, or did you for example undo potty training just letting it flow into a diaper or so? Was it good for you or do you more think this is something unwanted? Personally for me this is not too bad because that might help me let go some time later, and for now this forgetting to hold it is a really short period of time.

Edited by Tailsuser (see edit history)
Guest blitz

It also does not happen to me, actually what happens is the opposite. I can be holding a lot but I cannot wet myself, not even release a drop. I think my muscles lock and if I get really desperate or delay it longer, it starts hurting a bit.

What happens often is that I forget I need to pee, usually at work, and by the time I'm out I'm bursting and didn't really feel how bad it was until I stand up to leave.

Edited by blitz (see edit history)

There was a time when I would pee at least a little every time I felt even the slightest urge for a few months, and that led to some times when I was in bad places and I felt an urge to pee and I started relaxing to let it a few drops and wet my underwear and I would have to quickly stop and make sure non came out, and sometimes I was too late and had already let a little out. Nothing had happened because if this, as even when I wanted to do this it was only enough to make a wet spot the size of a coin in my pants, but it still could be a bit scary. 

On 8.3.2018 at 12:25 AM, stephcr said:

It also does not happen to me, actually what happens is the opposite. I can be holding a lot but I cannot wet myself, not even release a drop. I think my muscles lock and if I get really desperate or delay it longer, it starts hurting a bit.

What happens often is that I forget I need to pee, usually at work, and by the time I'm out I'm bursting and didn't really feel how bad it was until I stand up to leave.

I admit fully. As I definitely prefer holding to wetting if approaching my limit I estimate 'positive' feelings of an overfilled bladder change for 'negative' ones but usually I stay dry.
Being used to delay peeing and almost always waiting until it gets urgent, not too rarely I face the problem to 'forget' my need. Feeling that my bladder is somehow full is so common for me that I usually ignore it until it is really full. And even then I tend to push aside the feeling especially if I am not willing to interrupt what I am doing. A typical scenario would be: voiding in the morning, going to work, skipping a pee at noon as usual, feeling 'something' by afternoon but being used to ignore that, not thinking of it until end of work shift, talking with co-workers on leaving and again ignoring my bladder, feeling quite some pressure while driving home but not as urgent as to stop for a leak. Coming home and settling for after-work hours I suddenly realize how full I am. But even then first of all I prefer to phone friends or check my mail. Should my bladder enable it I even sometimes have dinner before I finally go pee.

2 hours ago, Holdimax said:

I admit fully. As I definitely prefer holding to wetting if approaching my limit I estimate 'positive' feelings of an overfilled bladder change for 'negative' ones but usually I stay dry.
Being used to delay peeing and almost always waiting until it gets urgent, not too rarely I face the problem to 'forget' my need. Feeling that my bladder is somehow full is so common for me that I usually ignore it until it is really full. And even then I tend to push aside the feeling especially if I am not willing to interrupt what I am doing. A typical scenario would be: voiding in the morning, going to work, skipping a pee at noon as usual, feeling 'something' by afternoon but being used to ignore that, not thinking of it until end of work shift, talking with co-workers on leaving and again ignoring my bladder, feeling quite some pressure while driving home but not as urgent as to stop for a leak. Coming home and settling for after-work hours I suddenly realize how full I am. But even then first of all I prefer to phone friends or check my mail. Should my bladder enable it I even sometimes have dinner before I finally go pee.

Although the time frame is much shorter for most of us, I think even a lot of non-omo people often do some of these things such as delaying peeing until it becomes urgent, unwillingness to interrupt what they're doing or not thinking about it until the end of a work shift.   Also, we tend to develop a subconscious schedule for peeing, and if something interrupts that schedule we may, at least temporarily, omit a customary pee-time.  I recall noontime meetings when my usual lunchtime pee didn't happen and I resumed work, and an hour later I suddenly had to go urgently!

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

This sometimes happens to me when I come home really desperate or even in a public toilet. I just relax for a moment, because I know I will be able to pee in a second and lose control for a moment and a squirt of pee escapes to my panties.

Those squirts are the best (little sexy wet patch) but it's better when you squirt and decide that since you're already wet why don't I let the rest go and feel the warmth

36 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I often do that when squirt happens at home. Or decide to hold it until I can and than have an accident when bladder capitulate.

Me too, if I'm at home and I spurt I let the rest go.  Also if I'm watching funny videos and I start laughing I don't hold it back and when I feel it coming I don't stop it and pee myself laughing (the best kind of pants peeing is when you're having a good time.  Also being tickled with a full bladder

On 03/08/18 at 8:50 AM, SecretPerson said:

I've never forgotten to hold it like *that*, but I have had moments where I've forgotten I was doing a hold and just got up to go use the bathroom.  Sometimes I actually end up ending the hold early because I don't realize what I'm doing until it's too late.  Super annoying!

tell me about it!