Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad everyone is enjoying Trina's latest outing. While the comic she recently starred in isn't actually a part of her story, this drawing here IS based on a key scene of "Spirit DNA", the series s

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You asked to see, so here's the retelling of Trina's time at the parade (clearly didn't happen this year...) where she got a little desperate in line for the port-a-potty and used some sneaky tactics to cut ahead. For those who wanna skip her flashing for beads and go right to the good stuff, you can purchase the shortened version instead at half the cost of the complete one. Enjoy!

Trina will make continued appearances on my profile in addition to here answering questions. Then later this year I'll illustrate some more omorashi adventures for her 😉

• 3 months later...

"Consider yourselves lucky I agreed to play the part of this poor girl, I admit it's something I'd end up doing in a similar situation. I'd prefer not to pee in the woods, but I guess next time I should let it happen before I physically can't hold it in anymore. Having my bladder take over like that made me kinda freeze up and, well, it didn't end too good for me and my pants..."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...