Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad everyone is enjoying Trina's latest outing. While the comic she recently starred in isn't actually a part of her story, this drawing here IS based on a key scene of "Spirit DNA", the series s

Posted Images

You honestly can't get any more perfect than that, Trina! ❤️ (and that tummy is 10/10)

Since we're bringing up the pee argument though... if I may, are you the kind of girl that pees in the shower or at sea if the need arises?

(Now for some real compliments though, Bulmafan97. I love, love, LOVE all your stuff and the passion you put behind it. Trina is the best combination of sassy and lovely; top tier cuteness, I love the way you write her!)

6 hours ago, lordbardak said:

(Now for some real compliments though, Bulmafan97. I love, love, LOVE all your stuff and the passion you put behind it. Trina is the best combination of sassy and lovely; top tier cuteness, I love the way you write her!)

I fully agree with Bardak, you make her feel like she's someone with a personality talking to us, not just a series of drawings.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2018 at 6:39 PM, Bismiris said:

I've never even heard of this before, but that's exactly how I pictured her sounding, if not a bit higher pitched.

"Good-ness! I sure hope I don't say 'like' THAT much. Honestly I hate the word and I'm trying not to use it as much. Well, I won't be the one to confirm or deny anything that might alter your fantasies... it's definitely higher pitched than hers but I will admit it reminds me of my voice when I hear it on a recording...mehhh"

image.png

4 hours ago, WesternWets said:

"Good-ness! I sure hope I don't say 'like' THAT much. Honestly I hate the word and I'm trying not to use it as much. Well, I won't be the one to confirm or deny anything that might alter your fantasies... it's definitely higher pitched than hers but I will admit it reminds me of my voice when I hear it on a recording...mehhh" 

image.png

More so the tone and inflection, rather than the speech pattern.

?

Edited by Bismiris (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

This new comic was AMAZING. It's great because it stands on its own but is very clearly a portion of a larger story. Some of the best pee scenes in fiction have come in mainstream, regular stories that happen to have a scene or two or more that includes peeing/desperation. The characters are more than just vehicles for pee scenarios, so the pee scenes are even better. Of course, we've been getting to know Trina anyway, so we already had something invested in her, but this comic continues to give her shape and round her out as a person.

And let's not forget that the desperation and wetting are AWESOME. It has all the hallmarks of your best work--embarrassment, blushing, and a very detailed buildup from trickle to flood. You really have the look of wet pants down. It makes the reader want to see the cleanup process as well. 

Just a masterful piece of work and an important addition to the WesternWets oeuvre. Wow...

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Now imagine if peeing made her just barely light enough that he could pull her up to safety.  

"Hehe I survived, won't say how just yet but I wonder if that did help...nah, I doubt it. I had to pee but not THAT much, besides there's still a lot of weight on the rest of me, especially surrounding the bladder. To answer the bulging question my belly sticks out a little even when I'm not full - why that is, still a mystery to me too :P"

bashful1.png

bashful2.png