Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dumb Question. Convert Ups

So. I have been incredibly quiet lately, have had a lot of personal stuff going on...

But anyways. I found these things called convert ups online. Anyone ever use these? Been thinking of getting some so I can wear Goodnites for when I’m too lazy to go full padding. 

They're for do-up baby nappies, so aren't going to help with Goodnites (which are pull-on style).

I bought a pack of size 7 pampers earlier in the week (bit of a impulse purchase - I've not seen them for sale in the UK before) thinking I might squeeze into them because I used to be able to get into a size 6 in my late teens and they're weight guide is mid what the 8-15 Drynites suggest, which I also used to fit quite comfortably although I've not bought any for years.  I've found they fit me now about as well as the size 6s did in my teens - I can do the tabs up but any remotely vigorous movement and they pop right open, so I've ordered one of these convertups (before I read this thread).

Happy to let people know how I get on if there's interest?