Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Pooped My Pants and No one noticed

So this occurred about fourteen years ago, when I was six, and in first grade at good old Saint John Vianney. I recall it was first grade as its was the first time in my school life I had a desk. These were the kind with the metal shelf or basket thing underneath.

This was fairly early in the morning, during math time I believe. As I was doing whatever class work we were doing at the time, I felt a shifting in my gut. I remember thinking aloud, though quietly, something along the lines of "Well, here we go again" or "Here it comes." As I set stopped the motion of my pencil gripped hand, and began to concentrate on pushing. I remember some poop sliding out of my bum into my awaiting diaper, feeling quite relieved afterwards. Once that was done with and I had done my doody (pun intended), I went back to work. 

I am curious as to why it was acceptable for you to wear a diaper to school, and why you pushed to go instead of using the school toilets. A young student of mine (10 yo) confided in me that he did not like the filthy state of the toilets in his previous primary school, and that normally he was allowed to use the staff toilets due to his fussy nature (as a 6 yo). But on one occasion, he wasn't allowed to go because it was too close to the end of the day, so he found himself in the situation of accidentally losing control and going into his pants while seated at his desk. This I can see happening as a natural course of events, but what you describe here seems to need further explanation.

47 minutes ago, blasseroz said:

I am curious as to why it was acceptable for you to wear a diaper to school, and why you pushed to go instead of using the school toilets. A young student of mine (10 yo) confided in me that he did not like the filthy state of the toilets in his previous primary school, and that normally he was allowed to use the staff toilets due to his fussy nature (as a 6 yo). But on one occasion, he wasn't allowed to go because it was too close to the end of the day, so he found himself in the situation of accidentally losing control and going into his pants while seated at his desk. This I can see happening as a natural course of events, but what you describe here seems to need further explanation.

Well, the staff didn't know, as far as I know, and well, I was uncomfortable with the school bathrooms and the flushing noise. As I once told a physical therapist I went to, I also worn them to avoid accidents. Plus I liked them personally

24 minutes ago, diokno44x said:

Well, the staff didn't know, as far as I know, and well, I was uncomfortable with the school bathrooms and the flushing noise. As I once told a physical therapist I went to, I also worn them to avoid accidents. Plus I liked them personally

This seems a little unusual. Obviously no to situations are the same but I would think, in the uncommon situation of a 1st grader wearing diapers, the school nurse would at least be made aware. You weren't given instructions to tell someone if you shit your pants?

I'm not being critical, but am just curious. If I were a parent, and my child had developmental delays with their bowels, I wouldn't want them sitting in a big old turdsmash all day long.

11 minutes ago, DiminishingReturns said:

This seems a little unusual. Obviously no to situations are the same but I would think, in the uncommon situation of a 1st grader wearing diapers, the school nurse would at least be made aware. You weren't given instructions to tell someone if you shit your pants?

I'm not being critical, but am just curious. If I were a parent, and my child had developmental delays with their bowels, I wouldn't want them sitting in a big old turdsmash all day long.

Well our school didn't have a nurse, but it did have a small clinic, and I could change myself, which I did fairly often. I could use the toilet and I did sometimes