Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding and desperation

Thanks, building the desperation gradually definitely works for me. I can last 2 and a half hours once I’m really desperate before i start leaking but I’m trying to last longer with each hold but it’s difficult. 

The most I can hold without wetting myself is about a pint and a half but I’m usually bursting at a pint. 

My goal is to hold two pints and increase my holding time. 

My laundry is increasing as a result. Good job I have lots of panties ?

9 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

You held a good amount, a bit above average.   If you try to increase it, just remember that pain is a warning.

Yes, please don't forget that. But try to hold it without getting to much in pain and when you have reached the point, when you think that if you hold it any longer, it will be painfull, then just relief yourelf. Don't matter where you are and maybe you will someday like it to wet yourself in public. I can really recommend that. ;)

On 03/03/2018 at 6:41 PM, Spectator9 said:

You held a good amount, a bit above average.   If you try to increase it, just remember that pain is a warning.

Hi, thanks it felt like a lot to hold. I think gradual desperation is better for me. If I start to feel pain I just stop drinking anything else and just hold what’s already in my bladder.

23 hours ago, friendlyomo said:

I loved your story, thank you. It's so hot that you wore two pairs of underwear for tightness. I do that too sometimes. ?

Thank you. 

Yeah I really like doing that if I want to feel a bit of extra pressure. It’s torture but it feels so good ? 

On 03/03/2018 at 6:54 PM, Jack_86 said:

Yes, please don't forget that. But try to hold it without getting to much in pain and when you have reached the point, when you think that if you hold it any longer, it will be painfull, then just relief yourelf. Don't matter where you are and maybe you will someday like it to wet yourself in public. I can really recommend that. ;)

Don’t worry I’m too health conscious to do any damage and I don’t like pain but I do like being desperate and wetting myself. 

Ha ha maybe one day i will but I’m a bit too nervous for that yet. 

I ended up having half an hour of unscheduled torture having to talk to someone I wasn’t expecting to be home last night when I was beyond desperate and i almost wet myself in front of them which was a horrifying thought for me!! 

18 hours ago, DesperateDolly said:

Don’t worry I’m too health conscious to do any damage and I don’t like pain but I do like being desperate and wetting myself. 

Ha ha maybe one day i will but I’m a bit too nervous for that yet. 

I ended up having half an hour of unscheduled torture having to talk to someone I wasn’t expecting to be home last night when I was beyond desperate and i almost wet myself in front of them which was a horrifying thought for me!! 

Well, that's very good to hear. ;)

Yes, maybe one day. It also took me some time, before I decided to wet myself in public. I really like that, especially in places, where I have no other choice, than to relief myself into my pants. I like it, when the girls are looking and glancing. ;)

I hope, you will have fun with any further wetting experiences. :)

See ya,
Jack

Guest blitz

If a pint is 568 ml this means you peed approx. 1 liter?

This is really amazing! You do have a pretty good bladder.

Also I loved the amount of details to the story, please post more like this <3

On 06/03/2018 at 6:32 AM, watchingherhold said:

A very detailed and excellent description of the build up to a full bladder and the desperation that followed. The detail given and the feelings during the hold were of the highest quality. I could picture everything as I was reading it. I hope you will write about your further holds in as much detail. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Hi, thanks for your great comments, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I’ve got a few experiences to write up as soon as I get time ?

On 06/03/2018 at 3:03 PM, stephcr said:

If a pint is 568 ml this means you peed approx. 1 liter?

This is really amazing! You do have a pretty good bladder.

Also I loved the amount of details to the story, please post more like this <3

Thank you for the nice comments. 

It certainly did feel like I was holding a lot. 

I will post some more experiences soon ?