Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Disclaimer. this is not my story. this story belongs to PinkTheDinasour and Lily-Celeste from DeviantArt. I have been given permission from Pink to post this story here. this story is a collaboration with Pink and Lily based on a post Lily made a few months ago.

https://lily-celeste.deviantart.com/

https://lily-celeste.deviantart.com/journal/Explicit-Diaper-Update-Here-725306103

https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/

part 1

Lily got home exhausted. Kicking her shoes off by the door she walked into her living room where she crashed face-first onto the couch.

Lily hated job hunting, and sadly she hadn't had much luck all week.

To make matters worse, she felt constipated. For the last two days she hadn't been able to poop and it was starting to bug her. It was probably from stress, not that she would ever admit it.

“I need to change my diet,” Lily said.

And right on cue, she suddenly felt hungry.

Groaning, Lily got off the couch and went into the kitchen. 

She had a few options: leftovers, some macaroni and cheese, and hamburger helper were all her usual go-tos lately. But she noticed the bowl of fruit sitting on the table. 

May as well start making a change now.

She grabbed a banana she started peeling it when her phone vibrated.

Bob: *Hi lily :)* 

Bob was an acquaintance from school. She knew that he wanted to sleep with her, and had for years.

Lily: *Hi, how you doing?*

Bob: *Good, how's your day been?*

Lily: *Not so good, job hunting :(*

Bob: *That sucks*

Bob: *Hay I was having a party tonight, want to come?*

Lily: *I dunno. What time?*

Bob: *Party's at 7. We're going to have a bunch of alcohol!*

Lily: *Ok, sure.* 

It was 4:30 right now so she had plenty of time to get ready still.

Lily finished her banana, then grabbed an apple and ran to her room to pick out what she would wear.

She tossed outfit after outfit out as she looked for just the right one. 

Suddenly something pink fell out of her closet. Her Rearz princess diaper. 

Picking it up, she thought for a moment if she should say no to the party and just diaper up and lounge around. But she had not gone to a party in so long, and it would probably do her some good to get out.

Lily tossed the diaper on the bed and went into the shower. She was going to the party.

Over an hour later, Lily stepped out of her front door and looking adorable

Her hair was curled, she had settled of a dark blue dress with a pastel floral, with matching ankle socks and tights.

She checked the clock, 5:50 PM. If she left right now she could get to the bus and catch the 6:20 PM bus across town to the party. Bob's place was across town, and the bus stopped running at 9 PM. If she went, she would have to either walk home or get a ride. Considering there would be alcohol, that was unlikely. But as long as the weather held out that wouldn't be so bad.

It was 6:40 PM when Lily finally got to the party. It looked like it was just getting started and Lily was feeling glad she came. 

The party was fun, there was food, music, and plenty of people to talk to. 

She was having a good time. 

Lily was about to talk to someone when a funny feeling suddenly hit her. Lilly tried to run to the nearest bathroom, but she only made it 3 feet before she felt like a freight train hit her with 2 days worth of poop exploded into her tights!

The people around Lily didn't seem to notice. She was just in the middle of the crowd and the music was too loud. With tears forming in her eyes, she backed slowly out of the living room with her heads held out in front and behind her to keep from bumping into anyone. As soon as she was out the front door she bolted as fast as she could bare to move down the street.

She was a quarter of the way home before she began sobbing. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. Her tights were probably ruined too. She was just lucky that no one had noticed her before she left. Then again, not being seen had always been a talent.

“Why didn't I just stay home in my diaper.” Lily sobbed before waddling the rest of the way home with her tights sagging

Unbeknownst to Lily, however, someone did notice.

“This is going to be fun.” the person said with an evil grin.

When Lily got home, she stripped out of her clothes, being extra careful with her tights, before hopping into another shower and cleaning herself off.

“Why did this have to happen to me.” Lily sobbed as she washed her bottom thoroughly.

When she got out of the sower, she looked down at the ruined tights. She carefully picked them up and tossed them into the trashcan before she crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep. Tomorrow had to be better.

______

Lily woke up to the alarm on her phone. In all honesty, she didn't feel like getting up. Last night still fresh in her mind, all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and disappear.

Lily grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm before she noticed she had a new message. She didn't recognize the number but decided to see what it was. She tapped on the message and bolted upright in her bed!

unknown: *I saw what you did ;)*
Attached to the message was a picture of lily slightly bent over, filling her tights with poop!

Lily just sat there, staring at the phone and the picture. With shaky hands, she typed back a message.

Lily: *Who is this!*

unknown: *Just someone from the party*

Lily: *WHO! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!*

unknown: *Wow, someone woke up cranky this morning ;)*

Lily: *IM NOT CRANKY IM PISSED! DELETE THAT PHOTO NOW!*

unknown: *Na, I was thinking of sending it to all your friends on facebook.*

unknown: *That is if you don't do what I say.*

Lily: *You're blackmailing me!*

unknown: *Yep :D*

Lily: *I'll call the cops!*

unknown: *Go ahead, do you really think they can trace this number?*

unknown: *And if they do find out, I'll still have time to send the pictures :)*

She sat there and let the reality of her situation sink in. The only way out was to play along for now.

Lily: *What do you want from me?*

unknown: *I just want to play a little game.*

Lily: *What type of game?*

unknown: *Simon says :) I'm Simon*

Lily: *What's stopping you from posting the picture anyway?*

Simon: *Nothing really, you'll just have to play my game and follow the rules. If you do I'll delete everything and you'll never see or hear from me again.*

Lily: *How can I trust you?*

Simon: *You can't.*

Lily: *Fuck. Alright. What are the rules?*

Simon: *Simple, Simon says, you do. You'll have a set amount of time to finish the task. To make it fun, let's say you have to do, 30 tasks. If you do, you win!!!*

Lily: *Is that it?* 

Simon: *Not yet. A few special rules. You only get 2 chances. Fail to do what Simon says 2 times, you lose. Simon can not say anything for 2 hours after completing a say. Simon can only say between the hours of 7 AM and 9 PM. I'll also give you 5 special cards you can use. 
Pass (you may skip one Simon says and I cant use it ever again.)
New task (you may ask to change the task)
Playtime. (you can get an extra 3 hours before Simon can say)
Bedtime. (Simon cant ask you anything past 7 PM)
Recycle. (reuse one card!)
You may use them once whenever you like.*

Lily: *You're a freak you know that!*

Simon: *Yep :D now then, Simon says pee your panties and send a picture. You have 10 minutes.*

Lily: *What! no!*

Simon: *Don't worry, just like with the poop pic, I'll delete it when this is over.*

Simon: *Tick tock!*

Lily just stared at the strange text, then threw her phone across the room and screamed into a pillow. She didn't stop until her voice felt raw, at which point her rage subsided. She retrieved her phone. Just go along with it for now.

Lily got out of bed and went into her bathroom. She couldn't believe she was doing this! Lily sat down on her toilet without removing her panties and released her bladder. She felt the warmth of the urine soak into the fabric and spread to her butt. 

When she was done, she took a picture of her underwear and sent it. 

Simon: *Black...it's hard to tell if you really did it or not.*

Lily: *I DID DO IT*

Simon: *Lol, I know, I'm just saying it's hard to tell. Next time wear lighter color underwear so it's easier to tell.*

Lily: *I hate you so much.*

Simon: *I know, and we only just started! 1/30! Talk to you in 2 hours!*

‘Simon’ looked at the picture they received and saved it in a special folder. They smiled as they checked off the first item from the list written in their notepad. Simon got to their feet and went to the door. It was time to prepare for the next task.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

part 4- lily   Lily slammed the front door shut and locked the deadbolt. Her knees were trembling, and she leaned back against it and gave into her nerves and fear as she slumped down. Betwe

Lily’s eyes began to open as she let out a yawn. her body felt stiff and sore, yet strangely relaxed at the same time. “What happened?” Lily asked as she began to sit up and feel the mushy diaper

VOTES ARE HERE!!!!! Simons gender Man 27 Woman 16 Simons age Younger (20-25) 29 Older (25+) 4 Simons identity someone Lily knows (like family 1 or friend 15, su

part 2 - by Lily (forgot to mention, each chapter was made by either Pink or Lily. the first was by Pink)

Lily wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting on the toilet. At some point the wet warmth soaked into her underwear had turned clammy and then dried, but she wasn’t sure when. Time didn’t feel real. Nothing did. This situation was absurd. How could one night of wanting to have fun turn into this? She had been working so hard ever since she finished school, trying to find any kind of work. She had barely drank at all, never did drugs, never even went out on a date or with friends. Not that she had many friends, but that should make it even more impressive. She might even have slept with Bob yesterday night if THIS hadn’t happened. She didn’t like him but a fling could be nice. And now because she wanted something, anything good in her life she was stuck playing the worst game of Simon says ever. This wasn’t even how you played Simon says, but she doubted bringing that up would do much to improve her situation.

Her phone buzzed and lit up with another message.

Simon: *so how is your morning going.*

Lily: *Fuck you.*

Simon: *Tsk tsk, no way for a lady to talk.*

Simon: *looks like someone needs to learn not to use such bad language.*

Lily: “Fuck you. Just give me your weird perv game.*

Simon: *lol you just gave me the perfect idea.*

Simon: *Simon says stick a bar of soap in your mouth for two hours.*

Lily: *Wat.*

Simon: *Oh, and set up your webcam for a private stream. Im sending you the link for the site now. I set up the account for you. The username is “Panty Pooper” and the password is “needs_a_diaper.”

Simon: *You have 1 minute.*

“Shit—“

In a blur Lily ducked beneath her bathroom sink to grab a new bar of soap (maybe it wouldn’t taste as bad as a new one) and sprinted across her apartment to retrieve her laptop. With seconds to spare she made it to the web address and set up the stream. She mouthed one more “fuck you” into the camera before carefully placing the bar in her mouth.

Simon: *Good girl.*

Lily flipped off the camera.

Simon: *I see someone forgot to change after their first task*

Lily raised an eyebrow, then swore under her breath. The bastard was right. She had been so dumbstruck that she was still wearing the underwear she had wet.

Simon: *Good to see someone enjoys being a pissy baby*

Lily’s cheeks flushed red at, and she had to stop herself from slamming the laptop shut. However good it would feel to shut the little perv down, it would only make things worse. She was certain of that. Instead she sent him a reply and swallowed her rage.

Lily: *how do I know you are the only one watching this stream?*

Simon: *I set your account to private. Why. Want to show off? ;)*

Lily’s nostrils flared. She went to her browser and opened a new tab. At least she didn’t have to look at herself doing this. And if she was stuck here anyway, maybe she could figure out who Simon really was. She opened Facebook and went to Bob’s page. It was his party, so she could at least start with his friends. Mercifully, his security settings let her see all of them. All nine hundred sixteen. Well, at least she had the time to kill. She opened a word document and spent the two hours of her task opening up the profiles of Bob’s friends in separate tabs and writing down the names of anyone familiar. At some point she began to taste the soapy tang as her saliva wet the bar, but it wasn’t so bad with something to focus on. 

She was pulled out of her task by another text message.

Simon: *two hours is up, drooly.*

Lily swore again. The little shit was right: at some point she had begun dribbling saliva down the front of her shirt. She took the bar out of her mouth and set it on the table next to her laptop.

Simon: *did you learn your lesson?*

“The only lesson I’ve learned today is that you are a sick fuck,” she said while flipping off the camera with both hands.

Simon: *You’ll learn eventually lol.*

Simon: *Time for your next task either way. You are flying through these :D*

“Just tell me what it is.”

Simon: *Go to the mailbox, I left you some lunch and something to wear.*

The hairs on Lily’s neck stood on end. “You know where I live. You came her. Motherfucker, how do you know where I live?”

Simon: *You have two minutes*

Simon: *tick tock*

Lily growled something incoherent and went outside to retrieve whatever Simon had left. The neighborhood was entirely empty at this time of day, or else she would have asked around if anyone had seen who dropped something off for her. At least she didn’t have to waste time getting dressed, though. She lifted the lid of her mailbox and the blood ran from her face as she saw what was in it.

A clean, white diaper, one twice the size of the rearz that she normally wore, and a large jar of pureed carrots. Just then, her phoned buzzed again. 

Simon: *get changed right now and start eating or I am penalizing you.*

Lily bit her lower lip and checked to see that the street really was empty. Maybe it was because she was caught off-guard by what she found, but she wanted to just get it over with and do it. Ducking under the porch railing to be at least partially hidden, she stripped off her panties, then unfolded the diaper and taped it on with the kind of ease that only comes from practice.

Despite how horribly fucked up her situation was right now . . .

Despite how terrified she was at being seen by someone . . . 

Despite all of that and more . . .

A small part of her adored this.

She opened her phone to send a quick reply.

Lily: *There, happy?*

Simon: *Eat the food.*

Lily: *I did. It was great. Fuck you.*

Simon: *You're lying.*

Lily: *You didn't say Simon says.*

There was a small delay before he replied.

Simon: *You're right. I wont make that mistake again tho.*

It was a small victory, one that would probably come back to bite her eventually, but Lily still savored the idea that she had gotten under his skin somehow.

Simon: *Simon says wear that diaper until I tell you to take it off.*

Simon: *I never knew you were such an expert at putting them on. Looks like you're a bigger baby than I thought.*

Lily breathed in sharply, then poked her head up to check the area around her house again. There was definitely no signs of motion, no strange cars in the area, nothing. How could he have seen that?

Simon: *Talk to you in 2 hours bb ;)*

part 3-pink

Lily ran back into the house, then locked all doors and windows before closing the curtains.

It was already creepy knowing someone was blackmailing me, but he was also watching the house!

Once she knew everything was locked, she went back into the living room and sat down on the couch to breath and calm down a little. After a few moments she became conscious of the padding around her hips. She was so freaked out that for a second, she forgot she was wearing a diaper.

Lily Looked at her phone: 20 minutes since his last text. Might as well get dressed and start looking through Bob’s friends.

She grabbed a baby blue sundress from the closet and a pair of white tights to hopefully muffle some of the sound, then took her laptop into the kitchen. 

Lily set up her computer on the counter before going threw her cabinets trying to look for some something to eat.

“I really need to go shopping later” Lily said allowed as she grabbed the last thing she had.

She got out a pot and put on some of mac and cheese to eat while she worked. Her eyes fell across the fruit bowl of good intentions and she had to fight to urge to toss the whole thing out. It had been the cause of all this. 

She grabbed a fork and the pot of food from the stove top, then returned to her computer as she ate directly out of it. That's when she noticed the small green dot next to the camera of her computer.

The fucking webcam was still on! Her hand shot up to cover it as she mouthed a series of curses.

Simon: *Awww and I was enjoying the show diaper butt :P *

Lily didn't bother replying. She set the pot down and reached across the counter for a pad of sticky notes, then placed it over the camera. She feared simon would punish her for turning it off, but this was a good alternative. She stuck her tongue out at it, then returned to Bob's Facebook and her list of names.

For the rest of the reprieve between tasks she separated her list into three categories: the people who were there that night, the people who didn't post anything that day, and the people who posted pictures. she just had to keep narrowing it down.

Simon: *having fun with your diaper ;) *

Looking at the time the two hours were up.

Lily: *just tell me the next task* 

Simon: *but I like our little talks, it's making my day :) *

Lily: *fucking pervert*

Simon: *lol anyway, I heard what you said earlier. So I got a great task for you to do. You'll find it in the mailbox again*

Lily took a deep breath, then got up. She checked to ensure her diaper was concealed, then walk outside to check the mailbox once more.

There was a thick envelope tucked carefully within. She grabbed it and darted back inside, then tore the seal open. Inside was $250 cash and a list with something written at the top.

“Simon says, go shopping for everything on this list.”

(remember you can't take off your diaper until I say so ;)

She gave the list a quick scan:

Milk, bread, corn, potatoes. . . 

A grocery list?

But there were a few other items put in she knew Simon was planning on using later.

A package of diapers ** size, pacifiers, a baby bottle, baby powder, wipes. . .

At the bottom, Simon left one last note.

“Whatever you have left, you can use to get yourself a snack for being a good girl ^.^ you have 2 hours to get done.” 

He wanted her to go shopping in my diaper. Her heart pounded in her chest at the thought of it. Mostly from the dread of being in public with a diaper. but a very, very small part, was a little excited.

She took another few breaths to steady herself, then grabbed her bag and a jacket before locking her door and leaving for the store.

________

Unknown to Lily, Simon smiled as they watched Lily walk off to the bus stop.

“While the baby is shopping, I'll fix up the house a little.” simon said with a smile

_________

Almost immediately she felt a thrill of regret over ever coming to the store. Despite the loose dress and the tights and the jacket covering, every time she saw another person she could barely contain the feeling of dread.

What if they can tell she was wearing a diaper?

What if they can hear the crinkle?

What if she was waddling to much?

All those thoughts and more popped into her head.

It was even worse when she was in the baby aisle. 

It felt surreal. Could she really be picking out the baby items someone will be forced onto her? It wasn't like a part of her hadn't fantasized about this for years, but the reality was something totally different.

“You going to a baby shower?” the cashier man asked as he rang Lily up.

“Y-ya. My friends adopting a baby soon.” Lily lied and gave the man a smile while hoping her face wasn't blushing to bad.

As the man went back too ringing me up, she got another test from Simon.

Simon: *it's been 2 hours, did you get everything?*

Lily: *line was long, just now paying.*

Simon: *ok, tell me when you get to the bus stop and I'll give you the next task :) *

She let out a sigh before paying for the groceries, then headed to the bus stop.

Lily: *ok, I'm here, what now?*

Simon: *Simon says, wet your diaper and send a pic.*

Lily: *what! No! I cant use my diaper in public!*

Simon: *well, you can always decide to pass, maybe instead I'll just have you flash the bus driver instead ;)*

She clenched her teeth. She was trapped and he knew it.

Lily: *fine. I'll wet my diaper…*

Lily: *just give me a few minutes to send the pic.*

Simon: *good girl :)* 

Her heart was pounding as she looked around at the bus stop. The only other person there was an old lady sitting just a few feet from Lily.

Wanting it to be over as soon as possible, she made herself relax until the warm feeling began to spread out from her crotch. She could even here a small hissing coming from the diaper!

“What's that sound?” the old woman asked as she began looking around.

“P-probably just a bug!” Lily told the old woman who seemed to nod in agreement as Lily thankfully finished peeing into the diaper.

Not a moment later did the bus finally show up. 

Taking a seat at the back of the bus where there weren't any people, Lily quickly raised her dress and snapped a picture of the wet, and slightly yellow diaper.

Lily: *happy?*

Simon: *it's a good start ;) *

Simon: *have a nice walk home soggy pants XD *

part 4- lily

Lily slammed the front door shut and locked the deadbolt. Her knees were trembling, and she leaned back against it and gave into her nerves and fear as she slumped down. Between the added weight and bulk forcing her to waddle all the way home from the bus and the terror from the idea that someone could notice she was running on adrenaline more than anything else. The suburbs which earlier that day had been virtually deserted were now fully populated by couples walking their dogs or children playing or hot people out for a run and every time she approached any of them she had stopped walking and pretended to check her phone for something until she was certain they weren’t looking at her.

As her heartrate returned to normal she became aware of the edge of arousal she was feeling as well. Fuck. The last thing she needed was to enjoy this. Lily pushed herself upright with some effort, taking extra effort to steady herself. She had time yet before her next task, so she should get the groceries squared away. Milk in the fridge behind her old carton (even if it was supposed to expire two days ago it tasted fine and Lily wasn’t one to waste), food in the pantry, toiletries in the bathroom. She glanced at the baby food from earlier, but was still unsure what to do with it. Just like she was unsure what to do with the other baby shit, eventually deciding to leave it in a tidy pile on the kitchen counter until she could make up her mind on how to proceed. 

Next she ran down the checklist of possible culprits behind the blackmail. By cross-referencing her list with pictures and status updates from during the party and the night after she confidently removed three names. They had simply been far too drunk to orchestrate this. Her phone buzzed.
Simon: *So, figure out who I am yet?*

Lily: *Maybe I have. You should be worried, bc I’m gonna kick your ass.*

Simon: *Looking forward to it ;)*

Simon: *Looks like my baby got a few things done today! Let’s do one more task before bed.*

Lily: *Fine. What now?*

Simon: *Simon says make dinner and drink a bottle of milk while I watch. Use the baby food from earlier.*

Simon: *Finish everything in half an hour.*

“At least I still only have an audience of one.” Lily cracked the seal on the baby food and scooped a dollop onto her finger to taste it. She had expected the worst, but to her surprise it wasn’t so bad. Despite the texture of mushy oatmeal gone through a food processor, the flavours were pleasant enough thanks to the root-y carrot taste having been cut with mangos. She grabbed a spoon and dug it into the open jar, then opened up one of her new baby bottles and filled it with milk from her older carton. She sucked on the nipple to test the flow and found that it worked, though the milk tasted odd. It was probably just from the fresh plastic, or the age of the milk itself. It would be fine.

Lily took the jar and the bottle and returned to her laptop. 

Simon: *Bottom’s up!*

She flipped off the camera and started in on her dinner. She decided to stretch out the meal as much as she could to hopefully limit the amount she actually had to consume on camera, taking a spoonful of orange mush and chewing methodically before washing it down with a few sucks from the bottle. Lily was halfway into the jar when she began wishing she at least had some crackers to dip into it, anything to break up the same-ness of the textures. The jar was empty enough, and the milk was beginning to bother her stomach. She held up the mostly empty jar and bottle for the camera.

“There. Happy?”

Simon: *Nice try. I told you to finish it. You can’t use that twice.*

Simon: *2 minutes left, better hurry.”

“Shit.” Lily scraped at the glass sides of the jar to heap all of the remaining baby food into one spoonful, then stuck the entire thing in her mouth at once. Then she grabbed the bottle and sucked furiously at it to drain the whole thing and wash the pureed carrots down her gullet. She finished and belched once. 

“There. Happy?” She threw her hands up in impotent frustration.

Simon: *Good girl <3*

“I’m so happy. Thank you Daddy. Or do you prefer Mommy?” 

Simon: *I think it’s a bit early for you to be calling me that. Have a good night sweetie, I’ll text you in the morning with your next task.*

Shit. She had hoped Simon might slip up and reveal something to help her search. Well, she just had to keep trying. Lily took her dishes and left them in the sink, rinsing out the bottle but otherwise resolving to just clean them in the morning. Today’s excitement must have taken a toll, because she could barely keep her eyes open. She went to the living room with her computer and opened up a TV streaming site, but before she could so much as choose a title she fell asleep.

Across the house, the deadbolt on the front door slid open. 

Someone dressed all in black slipped in. They went to the living room to watch the sleeping Lily. They hiked her dress up and pulled down her tights so that her diaper was fully on display, then pulled out a phone and began filming. After a few moments the sleeping girl’s face contorted and she grunted softly. Her diaper expanded even more as her bowels emptied into it. While the laxatives in the baby food had not come into play when Simon intended them to, the sleeping drugs they had placed in the milk ensured that Lily would have a pleasant surprise the next morning.

The figure in black closed Lily’s laptop, then went to the kitchen and finished putting away the supplies on the counter. Then they carried the sleeping girl to their bedroom. They undressed her carefully, folding the tights and her dress up in a neat pile. They then placed a locking pink and ruffled pair of plastic pants around her waist. Next was a pair of padded locking mittens on either hand, then a short and frilly blue nightie with matching bonnet and booties. They placed a pink pacifier in her mouth as a final touch. 

“We’re going to get you a nice crib soon, don’t you worry.” Then the figure turned and waved for one of the hidden cameras in the room. 

Then they left the way they came, silently sliding the deadbolt back into place.

(this part is curintly up to date. pink should have the next part up in a few days.)

part 5 pink

Lilly groggily opened her eyes. The room was dark and she could see she was in her nice warm bed. 

For a moment, everything from the last two days seemed like a dream. I mean, someone calling themselves Simon and forcing her to be a baby? How strange is that? Only in one of her strange fantasies.

She wondered what time it was, her phone normally woke her up at 7, did she really wake up before it?

‘Ow well, might as well roll over and go back to sleep until it goes off.’ Lily thought as she rolled over in her bed to find a comfy spot. that's when she felt the diaper and It felt like it was very full. Nothing new for her.

Lily has been into diapers for a long time and has gotten used to them being wet and messy.

She decided to give her diaper butt a nice quick pat. Lily giggled slightly, enjoying the feeling.

But a thought popped into her head. When did she put on mittens? she never slept with mittens on.

Lily raised one hand out of the blanket and looked at her hand. 

“Whap the heck? fhese arnph mine.” Lily said with the pacifier still in her mouth as she saw that the Mittens were different than the ones she owned. Then she noticed the lock.

Lily immediately shot up in bed and looked at both of her hands. They both had mittens with locks on them! Not only that, she was in a frilly blue nighty and noticed the pink and ruffled pair of plastic pants covering her diaper!

How! WHY! She looked over and saw the clothes she was wearing yesterday were neatly folded. 

Lily tried her hardest to remember what happened, last night she ate the baby food, drank the milk, and went to her couch to watch some tv when she must have fallen asleep. But how did she end up like this!

Suddenly a loud alarm from her phone when off. It was coming from the living room. She jumped out of bed and waddled her way into the living room where she saw her phone on her couch.

Sitting on the couch next to it was a very big remote she didn't have before with a sticky note on it saying “turn on the tv and press play :) love Simon”

Lily's eyes shot open and the pacifier in her mouth dropped to the floor. She realized, Simon had been in her house!!!!!

She picked up the remote with her padded hands and, using the very big buttons, turned on the TV and pressed play.

On her tv was a blue screen. Then text began to show up.

Simon: *Hi baby how did my little princess sleep :) *

“H-how?” Lily choked out

Simon: *now, this is only a recording but I can guess you found out your hands and dipee are locked up.*

Diaper locked up? Lily then turned around and saw another lock on the back of her pink plastic pants! 

“HE'S BEEN IN MY HOUSE!” Lily screamed.

Simon: *now, I can guess your wondering how I did it. Well, that's going to be one of my little secrets for now ;) now then, I should tell you, this is your punishment for not eating your food when I told you.*

Shit, that did come back to bite her in the ass...

Simon: *Now then all you have to do is be a good girl for Simon, two Simon says and I'll let you out of your mittens. :) let's start, shall we? Simon says to drink two bottles of milk I left you.*

That's when the video ended and Lily went to the fridge. With a little bit of force, she was able to open it even with the mittens on. Inside were two bottles of milk already made for her. A sticky note on one of them.

“They won't make you sleepy this time ;)” it said.

Lily was beyond terrified at this point. Why was he doing this? HOW was he doing this!

Part of her wanted to say no to drinking the bottle, to defy Simon again. But then a thought crept through her mind. What if he was watching her? If this was the punishment for defying him once and he can get in the house, what will he do next!

Deciding to not risk it, Lily grabbed the bottle with both hands and began to drink it. She was stressed, her mind racing trying to find the answer. But Standing there in her diaper, drinking a bottle like a baby would, was also a little calming to her.

For a moment, her inner baby came out and just focused on the bottle. Everything else could wait.

Lily soon finished the first bottle and was starting the second one when she decided to look around the house.

If Simon really did come into her house, she hoped maybe she could find some clues.

Over the next 2 hour, Lily searched her entire house as best she could with the mittens on. But she got nowhere and even made a mess in a few parts of her house.

What else could he have done in her house? She couldn't find anything out of place. The obvious spots to put hidden cameras she could think of didn't have them.

Speaking of mess, hers was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. 

She sat down on her couch to relax a moment and think. What was she going to do?

But before she could think of anything, her phone sitting beside her beeped and flashed a new message on the lock screen. It disappeared in a few seconds but Lily was able to read exactly what it said.

Simon: *Simon says make cummy in your dipee and Simon will lit you out. :* <3 *

Lily just sat there, her mouth open as she repeated what Simon said to her in her mind. Part of her wanted to scream. How were they watching her? They had to be somehow. It was the only way they could possibly have known so much, not to mention they were in her house. They had undressed her. This was the point where she should have swallowed her pride and called the police. 

And yet.

Part of her was enjoying the thrill. She hated it, hated that she enjoyed it. But this was the kind of thing she had read stories about online for years, the kind of thing she had masturbated to as a teenager, one of her darkest fantasies. She should just end it yet now...or at least after she cums? 

Lily bit her lower lip as she tried to make a decision. end it now and loos some pried, or be forced to cum in her messy diaper for someone watching her.

slowly, Lily pawed at the front of her diaper, she did this for 2 minutes but the sensation was too muted. She glanced around as if she had a visible audience, then got up straddled the arm of her couch. She clenched her eyes shut, then pressed her full diaper into it.

There was an audible squelch as the mess pressed against her nethers. slowly she began to grind her padded crotch on the couch, starting to feel the rubbing motion on her vagina. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth hung agape. she thrust faster and faster against the arm. She gripped at it with her useless hands to try to get a better purchase, and before she could even begin to think about what she looked like her body was rocked by a more powerful orgasm than she had ever had before!

exhausted, she collapsed on the couch panting heavily.

Lily’s heart was pounding. She couldn't believe she just did that! But not long after she finished, she heard the soft clicks from the mittens.

Lily looked at the locks and saw they really did come undone! She immediately pulled off the mittens as fast as she could, fearing Simon might just lock them again and say

‘Yep I unlocked them, but then I locked them again. But I did keep my word :P’

Or something like that.

With the mittens now off and full use of her hands again, Lily reached for the diaper cover to finally pull it off and get clean!

But, the panties didn't budge. She turned to see the lock still locked.

Lily: *Simon! What gives! You said you would take off the locks!*
Simon: *Lol Baby girl, I only said I would take off the mittens. Not your panties :) * 
Lily: *that's not fair! Unlock them!
Simon: *why should I? Cumming in your dipee isn't that bad. You should still be able to use it.” 
Simon: *or did you already use your diaper?

Lily stood there for a moment. Unsure if she should reply or not. He was more likely to let her out if he knew then force her to wait until the diaper was too full.

Lily: *yes, my diaper has poop in it…*
Simon: *so my baby girl wants a change?*

Lily grit her teeth.

Lily: *yes I want a change! 
Simon: *hmmm I don't know…*
Lily: *Please can I have a change?*
Simon *how about asking me nicely. Ask me out loud in the cutest little girl way you can. Then maybe I'll let you out.

Lily just took a deep breath in and let it out. She did really want a change….

So lily crossed her arms over her chest, a pouty lip and sad puppy dog eyes and asked the air.

“Pwees Simon, can I pwees get a change? It's stinky and messy and nasty. I pwamice I'll be a good girl.” Lily said in the most cutesy and babyish way she could.

There was a long silence. Lily didn't know what to do but just stand there. Then she got the text.

Simon: *aww how cute ^.^ but sorry baby, no change right now. Maby in a few hours if your good :) *

Simon then muted the screens as they watched the Baby scream and throw a tantrum.

“That's it, baby, let it all out. You'll get your change, just not at home. That just wouldn't be fun.” Simon said with a smile. They were very turned on after watching that little show.

• 2 months later...

message from pink

one more day. if Lily does not respond tomorrow, I will start making Simon says myself. 

thankfully we had already planned out the basic plot for the story ahead of time, but I would have liked to have finished the story with her...

but the story has been on hiatus for over 2 months and I want to continue the story.

Lily laid on the floor exhausted.

How long did that tantrum last? Lily was too upset to care.

All she knew was her bladder was now getting full from the 2 bottles earlier and she needed to go. Accepting her position, she just let it go into the diaper. 

Knowing Simeon, if he knew she had to pee, he would use it against her in some way. Better to not give him any type of fuel to use.

Lily could feel the warmth drench her already cold wet diaper. The diaper swelled up more as it drank more of her liquids. 

Lily looked down and felt the diaper with her hand. There was no way this diaper could hold anymore. Lily rubbed the front of her diaper as she felt how swollen it was.

Simon: Oh, is my baby going to put on another show for me? ?

Lily picked up her phone and looked at the message and clenched her teeth.

Part of her actually did want to rub another one out…

Lily: fuck no you piece of shit!
Simon: my what a potty mouth. I think someone needs another mouth soaping.

Shit, she gave him an idea…

Simon: so hows that diaper doing baby?

Lily did not respond. She just raised her hand up into the air and flipped off the air knowing Simon would see it.

Simon: well I got good news baby, it's almost time for a change.

As Lily read this she noticed the time, 1 pm. Shit, he was going to have her do something.

Simon: Simon says, go to the park to get your change. 

“WHAT!” Lily screamed as she bolted up. 

The mess in her diaper shifting its weight and smashing against her.

NONONONONONONO! This can't happen! She’s almost been discovered with her wet diaper! If she tried to leave now with her diaper this full…

Simon: you better get going, or you can play all day in that messy diaper all you want. ?

Apon reading that, Lily knew she had to go. There was no way this diaper could withstand anymore without leaking.

Reluctantly lily got up and changed her clothes.

She struggled to put on a pair of pants that only helped in spreading the mess further, but would hopefully block off a lot of the smell.

A long green dress to help cover up her but and crotch area in hopes to minimize exposure. And finally, she put on her large jacket.

As she checks herself in the mirror, she can see the diaper is at least hidden, but Lily has a very weird walk. She just hopes no one notices and she can get to the park fast.

Like yesterday, Lily took another deep breath to calm her nerves as she walked out of the house.

The closest park was about 2 hours away on foot. 

She could have taken the bus and made it there in 20 minutes, but she was was worried someone might be able to smell her. 

Lily would rather risk people driving or walking past her to look at her weird for walking a little funny, then let people smell her and know what she had done in her pants.

Lily could feel the heat from her cheeks grow warmer as each car passed behind her. Part of her brain thinking someone might have noticed her diaper somehow. 

A few times some asshole would honk their horn at her as they drove past and she would jump and grab the back of her diaper to make sure it wasn't showing.

The worst part of the walk was when she would pass by someone.

Most said nothing as they passed by her, but a few did make some remarks.

“What stinks around here?”

“Did a dog take a shit nearby?”
“No-no, did you go poopy again?” a pink maid asked a little 4-year-old girl in a pink dress as she checked the girls pull up. “Wet but not messy? weird.”

Wait, why was there a maid with a little girl? Never mind that right now.

One of the worst ones was when Lily walked past a couple.

“Gross dan! Your farts stink!” a woman said to her boyfriend. 

“Hay it wasn't me!” the guy replied. “I think it was the chick that just past.”

“Nice try. But no girl smells THAT bad.” the woman told him.

Just hearing that made Lily want to just die right there!

Simon: how does my baby feel walking around in a messy diaper?
Lily: it's disgusting! I can't believe you're having me do this!
Simon: it sure looked like you loved it when you came into your messy diaper ?
Lily: you forced me to do that!
Simon: you'll learn to be honest with yourself soon.

By now Lily was finally arriving at the park and she was so looking forward to a change!

Lily: ok, I'm here.
Simon: good, now I left you a package by the trash can. Take it to the bathroom to get your diaper change.

Lily looked around a moment and saw the trash cans. Sitting beside them was a pink my little pony backpack.

Of course…

Lily picked up the backpack and made her way to the closest bathroom.

As she opens the door, she is greeted by woman and baby in her arms.

“Mommy, can we stwill pway at the pwark?” the baby dressed in a frilly pink dress and very large diaper asked.

“Of course Sissy, then we can go get some ice cream! And maybe play with Mr.bunny!” the woman told her baby as she walked out of the bathroom carrying a diaper bag.

“YAY!!!” the cute little girl said as she flashed her mom a smile with her front tooth missing.
Thankfully no one else was here so Lily locked the door and let out a loud sigh of relief.

Simon: so baby girl, you ready for your change?

Lily ignored the phone as she opened up the backpack and found a lot more than just a diaper. Inside was an outfit, diaper, changing supplies, and scissors?

“What the?” Lily said out loud but decided not to think about it. Right now she needs a diaper change before she does anything.

Lily laid out a changing mat and began pulling her pants off. Once off she sat down on the mat and felt the mess smash against her once more.

But when she went to remove the diaper, she couldn't. The lock was still there!

Lily: SIMON! WHAT THE HELL! UNLOCK ME!

Simon: lol, I only said go to the park to get your change, I never said it would be right away ?
Simon: Simon says, to get your change, you need to cut up all your clothes.

Lily: fuck no! Just unlock these panties so I can get changed!

Simon: nope ? ill only unlock them when I see you in your new outfit and cutting up your clothes. Go to the site so I can watch.

Lily: you fucking pig! I'll just use the scissors to cut the panties off!

Simon: I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Simon: not unless you want the world to know about your diapers?

Lily wanted nothing more than to smash the phone right then and there!

Simon: and you better hurry, school just let out so kids will be coming soon ? and I think they would definitely notice a very stinky girl.

Lily was between a rock and a hard place and knew she had no choice but to do as told. 

She put the sight on her phone and saw the little recording light on her phone. She set it down on the sink and flipped off the camera once more before she started to undress.

Lilly was soon stripped of everything but her bra, diaper, and locked panties.

She looked into the backpack and pulled out the outfit. There were long socks, a pink skirt, a pink Hello Kitty shirt, a small yellow jacket, and a bra?

Lily just looked at the phone in confusion. Then she saw a message on the screen.

Simon: go on baby, be a big girl and get dressed ^.^

Knowing she had no choice, she turned away from the camera and switched bras. 

This bra felt a little weird, a little heavier? But she didn't have time to think. She needed to get changed before people started showing up!

Lily put on the socks, the shirt and the skirt and was happy to see that it covered up the diaper nicely.

Simon: looking good. Now just cut up your other clothes and ill unlock you.

Lily felt a twinge of shame as she held up the sizes. Here she was dressed up like a little girl and forced to cut up her regular clothes.

Finally, all of her clothes were cut to shreds. Even her bra was cut in half. 

“Ok Simon, now unlock it,” Lily told the phone.

Simon: ok I will but first show me how full your diaper is first.

Lily was blushing hard but decided best not to argue right now. She turned around, flipped up her skirt, and shows the camera her very full diaper.

CLICK!

“FINALLY!” Lily yelled as she removed the lock and pulled the panties down.

But before she would do anything else, she reached over and turned the sight off. She wasn't going to let Simon see her like this.

Simon: aww, I wanted to see how the baby changes her diaper…

Lily ignored them and proceeded to finally get the diaper off.

The smell was putrid as she did her best to scrape off all the poop off herself.

Next came the wipes. Simon had placed a full box of wet wipes in the backpack and Lily used almost half of them trying to get herself clean. Focusing heavily on her but hole and vagina. 

Lily took notice of the little diaper rash she was forming and thankfully and some ointment ready for it. Hopefully it would be gone soon.

Once Lily was sure she was absolutely clean, she grabbed the new diaper. The feeling of a fresh clean diaper felt like heaven on her bottom as she taped it up

As Lily looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but love the girly outfit. Under normal circumstances, Lily would never dream of wearing anything like this, especially not out of her house.

Lily lifted up the front of her skirt and a took a look at how the diaper looked on her.

A naughty thought popped into her head about being a naughty little girl who wet her diaper and was being forced to show her mommy or daddy. 

‘Looks like someone’s been naughty.’ they would say. ‘I think someone needs a spanking for not being able to hold it.’

She would then be spanked by them for being naughty but secretly loving it.

Lily noticed she was rubbing the front of the diaper and had to force herself to stop.

“Not now, not here,” Lily told herself as she could already feel aroused at just that little fantasy.

Lily quickly cleaned up the mess before throwing most of it away. 

She put what remained into the backpack and prayed she could make it home without any problems. At least she could now take a bus home.

Lily left the bathroom with a blush on her cheek as she prayed no one would really notice her.

-------

5 minutes later, someone walked into the bathroom and looked into the trash can. They smiled as they saw the large diaper surrounded by special wet wipes.

“My baby is going to have so much fun going home,” they said as they pressed a button on a remote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As Lily stood by the bus stop, she yelped in surprise as the bra she was wearing began to vibrate.

It wasn't by much, but the sudden stimulus just surprised her. Thankfully no one was around to hear her. She was trying not to stand out too much in her new outfit.

This was definitely the work of Simon. Lily grit her teeth as she tried not to think about it. Focus on anything but the vibrations. Focus on anything.

Focus on the group of people walking towards the bus stop.
Focus on the stream near the park as it flows past and makes Lily feel the need to pee.
Focus on the slightly worm tingly aroused sensation spreading from her pussy…

Wait, what!

But before she had time to think, the bus pulled up. If she didn't get on now, she would have to walk home.

Lily decided to move to the back of the buss in hopes no one would hear the slight vibrating of her bra.

As she sat down her thought immediately went to her diaper.

Was she really getting this aroused now! Was Simon messing with her in public really that arousing!?

She could feel her nipples perk as the vibrations teased them. The inside of her diaper grew warm from arousal as she tried to think of anything to get her mind off it. 

She wouldn't give Simon the chance to use this against her. Then her phone buzzed.

Simon: so, is my baby having some “fun” with her new toy?
Lily: new toy? What are you talking about?

Simon then turns the vibrator bra up more and Lily has to stop herself from yelping.

Lily really regret sending that text now.

It is here Lily took full notice of her need to pee.

“Not now,” Lily said as she tries to press her legs together to hold it.

But that just has the padding of the diaper rub against Lily's aroused pussy and nearly makes her moan out loud. 

Lily's face is blushing badly as her arousal grew worse.

She just needed to last a few more minutes till she reached her bus stop.

But not long after she thought that Simon turned the vibrations up again!

Lily had to bite down on her finger to hold it in! 

To make matters worse, her need to pee grew as well and Lily grabbed the front of her diaper to hold it.

Lily suddenly let out a small moan as the grab sent a wave of pleasure through her.

Someone turned back to look at Lily and gave her a questionable look!

Lily was so embarrassed she put up the hood of her jacket to try to hide herself a little.

But it was no use, Lily could hear a few whispers. Were they about her? Did they notice the vibrator sounds? Did they hear her moan? Could they hear the crinkle of her diaper?

Suddenly the bus stopped and Lily shot up to get off the bus!

She was panting as she speed-walked as fast as she could the few blocks to her house. Trying her hardest not to be noticed.

But that was hard as Lily found it hard to concentrate with the vibrator and full bladder making her so aroused!

Suddenly Lilly nearly stumbled forward as the bra was going off at MAX now! A loud moan escaped Lily's lips as she saw 2 people look over at her. 

Lily couldn't see what their reactions were as she suddenly sprinted to her house!

“Get home, get home, get home!” Lilly said to herself as her heart was pounding.

At this point she didn't care if her skirt was riding up and flashing her diaper, she just needed to get home!

Lily could see her hose as she burst open the door and slammed it shut!

She didn't have time to do anything as Lily screamed out in pleasure as she released bladder released into the thirsty diaper!

Lily couldn't hold back anymore as she shoved her hand into the wet diaper and began playing with herself as she slumped onto the floor.

Her hand rubbed her tingling pussy as she grabbed her breast with the other. With only this small stimulus sent Lily into a massive orgasm!

As she orgasmed, she realized it wasn't enough. She was still horny and She needed more!

Panting she tossed her phone onto her bed before she stripped off her clothing, except for her diaper and still vibrating bra before she grabs a toy

It was a small vibrating wand that she pressed against her diaper and screamed a moan out as the vibrations touched her pussy!

Shoving her hand back inside, Lilly played with her clit while her toy focused on her pussy. But it wasn't enough. Why wasn't it enough! 

Lily wanted to cum, no, she needed to cum!

Then her phone vibrated and she saw a message.

Simon: a wet diaper is fun, but a messy diaper is better. ?

Yes, being wet isn't enough! 

Lilly leaned on her bed with her butt in the air as she started to grunt. Soon, the back of her diaper had a nice load in the back that Lily immediately squished when she sat down.

Simon was right! This was far better!

Lilly was bouncing on her diaper as she panted and played with herself! She could feel the orgasm coming, it was coming!

Simon: that's it baby girl, be a good girl and cum.

“Yes. yes! I'm a good girl! I'm a good girl! I'm a good BABY GIRL!” 

Lily’s body started twitching as she screamed out in pleaser. Her diaper once more being filled with a different liquid now.

As the waves of pleaser pulse through her body, she collapsed onto her bed.

The vibrations on the bra finally cut off as she lay there exhausted and tired. A big smile on her face as she closes her eyes with her messy diaper still on her.

Simon was panting as they finished orgasming after watching Lily. a big grin on there faces as they knew it was almost time.